PDA

View Full Version : darkbetter's diary

darkbetter
15th February 2012, 03:03 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img692/5297/photo3242.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/photo3242.jpg/)

After school I invited some friends at my house to play on PS3 and watch at anime ( Trigun, Outlaw Star, Macross frontier some dramatic scenes :))))
Was 6 pm and next day have a important exams at shool (Im at engineering high school ) could learn, I was have headaches, and they not let me learn for exams......friends :S:S we started to play on guitar and gaming on ps3 I was so boring, my eyes hurt, was a stupid night.... Afther that I started at 2'am to learn for school, making lot of sketches for different car models and finish at 6'am :S I was so boring I could not stand up from chair desk :@ !Going to sleep, when I looked at the bed was a unthinkable mess :@ ! I went to sleep on the armchair ...... School started on 7'am I slept only 1 hour, and I went to school and my friends was so tired they could come to shool :) But I pass the exam XD !

Mantis
15th February 2012, 04:38 PM
You have a habit of posting things in the wrong section, darkbetter. But since you're non-native, I can understand. As this isn't a journal I think it's better suited to Clyde's Bar. (If you want to make a journal in the future, give it an appropriate title.) I love energy drinks, but I don't recognise any of the ones on your bed, so I guess we don't get them in the UK. Except Pepsi, obviously, but that isn't an energy drink.

My outlaw sense tells me there is a drawing of Suzuka on your bed. (On that note, maybe you haven't noticed yet, but it's spelt "bed", not bad. Saying "my bad" is a way of saying "my mistake".)

darkbetter
15th February 2012, 05:17 PM
I had no time to write diary, when I post the Photo ! I will modify soon [hr]

You have a habit of posting things in the wrong section, darkbetter. But since you're non-native, I can understand. As this isn't a journal I think it's better suited to Clyde's Bar. (If you want to make a journal in the future, give it an appropriate title.) I love energy drinks, but I don't recognise any of the ones on your bed, so I guess we don't get them in the UK. Except Pepsi, obviously, but that isn't an energy drink.

My outlaw sense tells me there is a drawing of Suzuka on your bed. (On that note, maybe you haven't noticed yet, but it's spelt "bed", not bad. Saying "my bad" is a way of saying "my mistake".)

Yup But I have Burn and Crazy Wolf Energy :)))))) sorry my mistake with bed alway confuse bad with bed !

Mantis
15th February 2012, 06:48 PM
Thread moved as requested by darkbetter, since it will soon feature diary entries. (And the original post has more text.) I've given the thread a new title since the original title was ambiguous. If darkbetter wishes to give the thread a different title, he may do so. (To my knowledge, it should be possible for standard members to edit the title of their own threads.)

darkbetter
15th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Hehe Mantis and all sorry for my stupid English !

Scarab
15th February 2012, 10:27 PM
Sounds like you had a long day. XD

Liking the guitar.

darkbetter
16th February 2012, 02:47 PM
Sounds like you had a long day. XD

Liking the guitar.

Yup I had :D .....

darkbetter
3rd March 2012, 07:50 AM
Last Night I went out with my skate to a ride.After I arrived on local indoor skatepark started to make some new skill with skate I started to jump on the stainless bar,I have not kept words of my friends '' You are a noice :S, You will die if you try to jump over bar'' Something like that they say... I don't listen on that bullshit and I jump over that bar..... Something like that went out http://a.imageshack.us/img38/1724/photo3342.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/photo3342.jpg/)
I never listen on they words :'( I started my lost consciousness and think I fainted :sick: I saw only black .... When I woke up, not really know what happens after fall o_O I realy don't know watdafuq put me to jump over that stainless bar ...........

darkbetter
6th May 2012, 08:05 AM
So last night me and my friends? went out with H.U (Hollywood Undead) masks we got arrested.F**k my town, they ran after us like assoles and yes I was caught, cops went me to the police station with police car buum buum bumm :) spend there 2 ours waiting for a call from an alarm thinking that I robbed something......they don't make nothing to us just called our parents to take us home ( and that's was a f*****g badass move ). Well I got arrested from 3'times just from skating but without any penalty just received only some warnings from police, I can say that we know each other from so many problems already !

darkbetter
6th May 2012, 09:33 AM
Hate to write long pages !