PDA

View Full Version : Red pill or Blue pill

darkbetter
16th March 2012, 07:40 PM
"You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." -Morpheus

Ok so you saw the Matrix, fantastic science fiction movie full with action think is better than Inception ( My opinion).So if you could live in that pararel univers or in Matrix dimension, to make what you want just with your powerful mind etc etc ........So what pill you choose ? The blue pill or the red pill, and why ?

I take the red pill ! Not only for action, fighting, killing, shooting, jumping things that you can't make in real life but I take the red pill for explore the mind power because always thinking of what you could make with your imagination and with your mind !

What pill you will choose ??

Mantis
16th March 2012, 08:49 PM
I'd take them both at once and see what happens. :P

BaronOfStuff
16th March 2012, 10:05 PM

Where do you think conspiracy theorists come from?

darkbetter
20th March 2012, 06:58 PM
''You gonna die brother,you gonna die'' seriously you can't take both pill, choose one, just one :sick:, Orr if you take both maybe your mind will be scattered in abyss :)

violino
5th July 2012, 08:05 PM
It depends, darkbetter. Because I can see you assumed that after takinig a red one you know what would happen. But try being like Nemo. You have NO IDEA what would it be after red pill. It may be a nightmare. Or a heaven.

If I'm like Nemo, I'm choosing blue one. I'm not risky (you can call me a coward :P). I know what I've got here, what I can expect. It's not always easy but I know how to deal with it. If I chose a red one I'd have to start from the very begining. Why should I? Is there any sense risking the world I know which is not that bad, indeed?

If I'm not Nemo and I KNOW where I'm going go end up by choosing red one - I'd choose a red one. It'd be nice have such powers ;)

Captain Starwind
5th July 2012, 08:16 PM
if in the same position as neo (no knowledge of what to come), i would still take the red pill. simply, i think my curiosity would get the better of me. i would want to know "how deep the rabbit hole goes", and that would compel me to take the red pill.