PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Star UK Veteran Arrivals!

Mantis
30th May 2015, 12:58 PM
This is here for all the old forum members to check in. It's awesome to have you back, you old-timers! If you're new, create a new thread in the main West Virginia Spaceport (http://www.outlawstarnex.us/forumdisplay.php?57-West-Virginia-Spaceport).

AsherTheWilliams
4th June 2015, 07:22 AM
Oh how I have missed this.
It's a genuine, and rather welcome surprise to see this community brought to new life.

THANKS MANTIS!

Mantis
4th June 2015, 09:58 AM
It's nice to see you again, Asher! Yes, me too. It's been a bit too long, but better late than never. ;)

Juneberry
4th June 2015, 05:45 PM
Even though I only was active a wee bit back in 2011, I think I still count as an old timer. And by little bit, I mean I had like 15 posts [and most of it was HangGene oops].

Sorry for hanging you Gene >>

Hi awesome folk~ Let's see if i can manage to be more active this time. I need to learn to be more social ;-;

Lord-Idolo
4th June 2015, 10:53 PM
Glad to see the site back up and with nifty new look.

RTSender
12th June 2015, 04:17 AM
As am I. The layout is very reminiscent, but the background is a breath of fresh air. Great to be back in the swing of things.

Mantis
12th June 2015, 12:53 PM
Even though I only was active a wee bit back in 2011, I think I still count as an old timer. And by little bit, I mean I had like 15 posts [and most of it was HangGene oops].

Sorry for hanging you Gene >>

Hi awesome folk~ Let's see if i can manage to be more active this time. I need to learn to be more social ;-;

I want to make another HangGene series, but I can't find the graphics and the Imageshack graphics are offline. I guess it was stupid of me to not host the graphics on the server. Maybe I'll find them sooner or later. :kamina:

RTSender
17th June 2015, 03:00 AM
I'll admit that I'm too lazy, so I'll ask this: what the heck is the HangGene series all about?

Juneberry
17th June 2015, 06:19 PM
Basically, it was Hangman starring Gene, RTS. xD

Mantis: We can find them somehow. Or make new ones? :D

Mantis
17th June 2015, 06:27 PM
Juneberry pretty much summed it up. Hangman with Outlaw Star words, winners got wong and stuff. I might have the images on an old backup, but maybe when I have more time I could recreate them if not.

Juneberry
17th June 2015, 06:30 PM
Most of my posts previously were in HangGene so I remember well [and, y'know, looking at my old posts at points in my profile area helps to remember too xD]