PDA

View Full Version : REmake, on GameCube.

pseudohippie
2nd September 2016, 04:14 AM
I posted this elsewhere, but I did a play through of Resident Evil Remake a few years ago that my friend posted on YouTube.
I'll post the first episode here, And the rest are in a playlist if anyone is interested. FYI, I kinda suck at the game lol. Fair warning.

http://youtu.be/rkL6xm45nm0

Mantis
2nd September 2016, 04:05 PM
That was amusing. Was this your first Resident Evil playthrough? Honestly, when you haven't played the series for over fifteen years, it was rather difficult for myself anyhow. (Though come to think of it, I did play Deadly Silence for the DS ten years ago.)

pseudohippie
2nd September 2016, 04:38 PM
Thank, man :)
This was the first time I'd played the original in any form. I played 4 a few times before, but it definitely took a while to get used to Chris's tank controls.
I did a run of the rather obscure Resident Evil Survivor, too. A game with nearly as amazing voice acting as the PS1 Resident Evil. Espcailly when Vincent's "mother" is heard. It sounds like a guy trying, and failing, to sound like a woman lol. It''s fantastic.

Mantis
2nd September 2016, 08:56 PM
In a very strange way I loved Survivor. :aishalaugh:

pseudohippie
3rd September 2016, 12:24 AM
Survivor is fun. And Lott is a total bad ass. Able to get by BOW bugs, and Hunters with just a baseball bat. That's damn inpressive.