PDA

View Full Version : Music you can't stand!

Scarab
1st March 2017, 01:22 PM
We already have several threads for sharing music we actually LIKE like reasonable people, but what about music you just can't bloody stand? :aishafrown:

Don't get me wrong here, I have nothing against pop music-- I'll listen to a bit of Beyonce or Katy Perry here and there, but waking up to 'Moves like Jagger' by Maroon 5 has nearly made me toss my clock radio out the window on several occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRsxpoAc5w

I said I don't mind pop music, not generally at least, but this is everything I DON'T like about pop music. It's pure garbage in audio form, if you trapped me in a locked room and forced me to listen to this shit I'd probably find a way to kill myself within the first few minutes. I can't even explain why, I just hate everything about this song, the very essence of it is offensive to me. Fuck Maroon 5, and fuck Adam Levine.

*Sigh* ...What about you guys?

Mantis
1st March 2017, 01:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1XGdu-hzQ

/thread

Lord-Idolo
1st March 2017, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

'nuff said. Period.

pseudohippie
2nd March 2017, 12:37 AM
I cannot stand EDM. It's just loud, obnoxious noise to me. It's not music at all. It's just plain annoying and grating to my ears. I don't much or pop carp either, but I'd much rather listen to Adam Levine's heliumy "singing" than EDM lol.

Starwind55
2nd March 2017, 01:09 AM
Let's just say that you should never play Celine Dion's "My heart will go on" in my presence. I would rage hard. Oh lord, I remember back in my teenage years when everyone was freaking out over Titanic and that wretched song was everywhere. It played at the mall, at high school dances, at the local taco fucking bell. No matter where you go, you couldn't escape it. What's worse is my Mom would use to listen to a light fm station when doing house work that played that song regularly. You can combine all the hottest object in the galaxy and it still wouldn't burn as hot as my rage towards this song.

pseudohippie
2nd March 2017, 02:59 AM
I'm the exact same, Starwind, but for entirely different reasons. I used to play piano when I was younger and took lesson, and every 6 months we had our recitals. EVERY time someone would play "My Heart Will Go On". It got annoying having to listen to it every time. Now I can't stand the song.

Sparkysaurus
5th March 2017, 03:30 PM
I fucking hate "I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick.

When I was in junior high, we ran in the gym to warm up, that song was ALWAYS played when we ran. And I had gym every. God. Damn. Day.

I want to find cheap trick and deck them all for allowing such a shit song to be made.

Ashtear
7th March 2017, 09:17 PM
"Christmas Shoes".

Just. "Christmas Shoes".

Working Buck
16th April 2017, 06:57 PM
I can't stand any rap song that isn't from Eminem or Bone Thugs - n - Harmony. Maybe a lot of people who listen to new artists would get mad, but I have tried listening to new artists and they can't even come close to Snoop Dogg yet they brag about how nice they spit. I miss hearing artists like Tupac, Biggie, and BTNH. New hip hop artists are whack, just my opinion though.