PDA

View Full Version : Any Bone Fans here?

Working Buck
21st April 2017, 06:00 PM
Though I listen to a lot of metal and rock and roll, I also listen to a bit of rap. I'm a big fan of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony ever since I heard Crossroads and Resurrection(Paper Paper) back in 2002. I always waited for a new song from them so I can listen to it and learn how the hell they spit that fast. I still listen to their old song and some of the new ones but I still prefer listening to the old ones though since I find them better than the new ones. Any other Bone fans here?

Mojari
4th May 2017, 05:46 PM
I'm not really a fan of Bone Thugs but because my hubby used to play them, I somehow got interested because their music sounds pretty cool and I like some of the melody of their songs. I always hear Crossroads and Weed song which are pretty good :)

Working Buck
5th May 2017, 07:09 PM
I'm not really a fan of Bone Thugs but because my hubby used to play them, I somehow got interested because their music sounds pretty cool and I like some of the melody of their songs. I always hear Crossroads and Weed song which are pretty good :)

I'm a bit surprised you liked Weed Song since it isn't that good actually LOL! Try listening to Home, and Dayz of our Lives if you want to listen to something that is rap and relaxing at the same time.