PDA

View Full Version : The things I love doing

Heatman
17th August 2017, 08:10 AM
I love football more than anything or any sort of fun or relaxation in this life. I can go a whole day without eating but be satisfied with just watching ball. I do play sometimes. English Premier League is my favorite football league. A new season just started on 11/08/2017 and it's giving me an unending joy.

The match between Real Madrid and Barcelona Super coppa was a great thing to watch. Even after the 5 match ban of Christiano Ronaldo and him missing the return leg after scoring and got sent off in the first, his team still managed to beat Barcelona 2-0. This really put lots of happiness in me.

Also I do love pets specifically dogs because of how homely and lovely they are. Beers are my thing, Heineken beer the best there is and will ever be.

AsherTheWilliams
17th August 2017, 06:21 PM
I like this guy, he knows whats good.
But I do have to counter, Heineken is great, I enjoy it myself but as a foolish American, I like Hofbrau more.
[Go Deutschland, lul]
Also Anchor Steam is a good one, far above the regular swill of "cost-effective" beers from the USA.

So if you get a chance to try those lemme know what you think!
May well be something to add to the like list.
:aishagrin:

Starwind55
18th August 2017, 04:49 AM
Not a big beer guy myself but I turn to hard ciders for my alcoholic needs. If you wanted to try some, I go for cider boys madbark. It has an apple and cinnamon flavor that feels really smooth. Give it a try sometime.

Heatman
20th August 2017, 09:34 PM
I like this guy, he knows whats good.
But I do have to counter, Heineken is great, I enjoy it myself but as a foolish American, I like Hofbrau more.
[Go Deutschland, lul]
Also Anchor Steam is a good one, far above the regular swill of "cost-effective" beers from the USA.

So if you get a chance to try those lemme know what you think!
May well be something to add to the like list.
:aishagrin:

Alright mate, as a beer 🍻 dude I would definitely try those ones that you recommend anything soon and be sure I'm hitting at you back immediately it's done.
Welcome to the beer 🍻 gang lol 😁.

KloeRinz
9th October 2017, 04:25 AM
I don't understand the appeal of beer among people. I'm more of a wine person, I guess. Sometimes, the beer smells like rust or something close to that. Maybe I should try out the more expensive ones? But then again, spending so much money on alcohol is beyond me.

Kieranlewix
10th October 2017, 11:41 AM
I love football more than anything or any sort of fun or relaxation in this life. I can go a whole day without eating but be satisfied with just watching ball. I do play sometimes. English Premier League is my favorite football league. A new season just started on 11/08/2017 and it's giving me an unending joy.

The match between Real Madrid and Barcelona Super coppa was a great thing to watch. Even after the 5 match ban of Christiano Ronaldo and him missing the return leg after scoring and got sent off in the first, his team still managed to beat Barcelona 2-0. This really put lots of happiness in me.

Also I do love pets specifically dogs because of how homely and lovely they are. Beers are my thing, Heineken beer the best there is and will ever be.

Like you I am also a fan of football but I don't watch so frequently.I only go to watch football with my guys when we are out for a few beers.Christiano got a red card? Who did he hurt? I love both "RORO"- Christiano Ronaldo and Messi so I can't pick between Barcelona and Real Madrid.I love both teams in fact because when it comes to games that matter in La Liga the number of goals per match between then is no less than 4 every time.This makes it easy for us sports betting fans to cash in on them.

AshLove87
30th March 2018, 11:51 AM
I love to eat! I like all about food especially desserts, fruit salad in particular. Food is so delicious that I can't resist. Haha!

Hova
26th April 2018, 11:44 AM
I love watching series and movies, I'm always online so I get to watch lots of staff. I also love gaming and sometimes I find myself spending over 12hours in front of my pc

oneofakind
6th August 2018, 05:12 AM
Playing online games, I'm getting more into it, whenever i do this I feel relaxed and happy. It's like im in another world full of happiness

Reading and writing. Been reading some short stories my family and friend suggested to me. I creative write for stress reliever.

Studying Japanese, want to be fluent one day. because I want to work with anime field also im a big fan of anime/manga

Practicing piano, from time to time. It's a good mood booster when I'm feeling down, I bust out some cheerful songs.

Photography, just going outdoors to take photos.