PDA

View Full Version : Best earbuds for music?

KorinKitty
26th November 2018, 11:08 PM
I like listening to music with earbuds but I have such a hard time find quality ones. The most expensive I had ever owned were those MyBeats by Dre I think they were called. They were $99. They lasted maybe 6 months and broke on one side and then the other side stopped shortly after. This was the second pair I had, the first pair broke in a month but I had insurance. Unfortunately, the second pair didn't get replaced because I had completely forgotten I had coverage!

Needless to say, I am not looking to spend a lot of money. I don't want to spend over $30 on a pair. If I can, I would like to spend under $20. I don't need nothing state of the art or anything, just clear sounding earbuds. The only earbuds I ever really liked that were on par with the Beats were my HTC ones. They came with the m8 phone I believe. They break after a few months of daily use but I was able to buy them only for only $5. After awhile of using them and buying new ones, I was no longer able to find real ones, only the knockoffs. Now I am on my last pair and I am not sure what to get.

Anyone know of good ones for under $30 (preferably under $20)?

NoviceNinja
2nd December 2018, 10:21 AM
I use a JBL T210. It's okay, the bass is alright, and it has this oomph sound to it. Cost me about $20, and I bought it online.

Mantis
2nd December 2018, 10:15 PM
Pah! Earbuds?! You need big cans to get the most out of your choons!

I never understood the appeal of earbuds. Not really my fault to be honest. I must have mutated ears, they always fall out. (Er, the earbuds I mean.) I can enjoy them if they have ear hooks on them.

If you're looking for quality though, I can only recommend a good pair of cans! Unless you have some good reasons against that (to be fair there are many) remember you'll get more bang for your buck, too.

KorinKitty
4th December 2018, 05:20 AM
Pah! Earbuds?! You need big cans to get the most out of your choons!

I never understood the appeal of earbuds. Not really my fault to be honest. I must have mutated ears, they always fall out. (Er, the earbuds I mean.) I can enjoy them if they have ear hooks on them.

If you're looking for quality though, I can only recommend a good pair of cans! Unless you have some good reasons against that (to be fair there are many) remember you'll get more bang for your buck, too.

I sleep with them in and listen to fan sounds. I am a very VERY light sleeper. This is the main reason I need them to be good. If the fan sound is off or sounds odd, it doesn't help me sleep.