PDA

View Full Version : Kokirininja (Scott)

Kokirininja
24th January 2011, 03:02 AM
So.. Honestly never kept or attempted a journal before so we'll see how this goes. And I may or may not update this everyday and entries may vary in length XD

Today started off with me waking up 3 hours later than I attended to. I had stayed up till 3am prior to this playing halo reach over at a friends house. From there I made my way back to the dorms. Decided to put off some homework for the time being for a must needed nap. Woke up and decided to put off my homework again for the next installment of Appleseed. I had watched the first movie friday. Both are pretty good movies. I enjoyed them, may be worthy of checking out yourselves. I'm now typing this entry and probably should get started on that homework... :/

Mantis
24th January 2011, 04:05 AM
Hey, cool to see you started one. Halo: Reach is pretty fun, though I'm more of a Halo: Combat Evolved guy myself. XD I've heard of Appleseed. I should look into it. Yeah, I really am the King of Procrastination so I probably shouldn't advise you on your homework situation. Good luck with it, though. :D

Kokirininja
24th January 2011, 04:11 AM
Reach is nice but I do agree with you, Combat Evolved is the best. Still holds the best Campaign out of all of them for me as well. Appleseed is interesting, I enjoyed it. Also its not like normal anime films, its actually kinda like CGI (like the final fantasy movies, but looks better). And yea I'm with you there. I still haven't done that math yet. I'll get on it here shortly ...or maybe on my break before that class tomorrow, haha.

Kokirininja
24th January 2011, 09:36 PM
After this day I figure this is going to be a long week... Starting off today I find out that I apparently skipped class twice even though the teacher said I didn't have to show up. Got to fix that. Got a surprise quiz that I didn't do well on. Managed to get some extra credit afterward for some kind of review game, hope that helps out that quiz. Took a test I didn't study for and actually did a pretty good job, which almost made up for everything that's happened today, but not entirely. Now I find myself here typing on this amazing forum. :D

Mantis
24th January 2011, 10:18 PM
Heh, I hate it when that happens. (Being informed class isn't mandatory when it is, or things change without your knowledge.) Good job with the test, though. So are you studying a range of subjects or are you "majoring" (that's what Americans call it?) with a specific one?

Kokirininja
24th January 2011, 11:30 PM

I'm working on majoring (haha, yes thats what we call it) with a specific subject but Its getting a little difficult here and there. Right now I'm studying computer networking in hopes of becoming a System Administrator. I'm not looking to maintain an enterprise or anything, maybe watch over a college or something. I'm not setting my expectations super high. Getting good certifications is tough for this field as well, especially with Cisco. Their tests are hard.

Mantis
24th January 2011, 11:44 PM
Oh yes, I remember reading it on your profile. I should have checked again! I'm doing a module for my Multiplayer Online Games Design degree for a Cisco qualification, so we have something in common there. I know a little bit about networking so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult, but then, you say the tests are hard so I shouldn't be careless. XD

If I recall correctly, the certification we can eventually achieve (should we not fuck it up) would qualify me to be an administrator. Good luck with your tests. When are they?

Kokirininja
25th January 2011, 12:34 AM
That's cool :D

I wish it wasn't so difficult for me right now. I have a grasp but I feel really rushed right now. It also doesn't help that that they just got a new instructor because the other one retired (heard so many wonderful things about him, sucks I didn't get to have him) and this new instructor isn't exactly on track with everything... As for the test I don't have any set up right now. Don't have the money for it either. For the time being I've been following their online courses, and taking tests there. Good luck to you as well. This is only my first year, we'll see how it goes.

Masaka
25th January 2011, 01:56 AM
Yay the journals are becoming a trend:D! I feel like almost everyone in this forum can relate to the procrastination. Pretty cool that you guys have ambitions like that :O (I just took the easy road and said high school, college, teacher, death.)

If it wasn't for the internet, life would be pretty ordinary :|

Mantis
25th January 2011, 04:20 AM
PRAISE THE INTERNETS! My life would be pretty dull without it. I don't know a lot of people here, and there are almost no women as it's a technology uni. You'd probably find I'd hanged myself with a USB cable without interwebs.

Kokirininja
25th January 2011, 04:51 AM
Very well said Manits XD

And masaka your plan is good as well haha :D No matter what professions or path we choose we are all still playing our part.

Kokirininja
26th January 2011, 05:17 AM
Today was a pretty alright day. Tuesdays are my short days so I only had two classes and was done by noon. Since I had a couple hours before work I took a nap :D Woke up, went to work, and after that headed back to the dorm. On my way to the dorm I slipped TWICE on two different patches of ice. The first time I maintained my balance myself, the second time I fell on my ass XD Got bored at the dorm and decided to go over to a friends house to hang out because he just recently bought Dead Space 2. Watched some gameplay and got to say it looks like a pretty amazing game so far. Not sure about you guys but it sure made me jump. Quite the startling game series. Watched some more ThunderCats episodes when I got back from that and now I'm about ready for bed.

Mantis
26th January 2011, 12:33 PM
Damn. I usually manage to maintain my balance but when I do fall, I practically pray that no one was around to witness it. XD Thankfully, that's often the case. Short days are always good. :D I have Dead Space, but as with most of my 50+ 360 collection, I'm not far into it. I've been told it's great and I should play it more, and I also hear Dead Space 2 is indeed very good. Sounds like a good day, aside from the slipping and landing on your ass. :P

Masaka
26th January 2011, 02:40 PM
Hehe Thundercats rules. I'm a real light-weight with the horror genre so Dead Space just freaked me out of my pants. Falling on you rump is always better than hitting your head though, nice journal entry.

Masaka
27th January 2011, 02:10 AM
HOLY COW, you changed your profile picture O_O! At first I thought we had a new member or something XD.

Kokirininja
27th January 2011, 02:15 AM
Haha, masaka I'm really easy to scare as well, its rather pathetic XD I usually make every attempt or excuse to get out of seeing a horror film.

And yep :D Changed my pic to Pen Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion, one of the few badass penguins you will ever see (insert serious sunglasses smiley emote here) I don't know how to make it haha. And would of been nice if we got another member, sorry for the confusion XD

Mantis
27th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Great anime series. :D

Katey
27th January 2011, 07:11 PM
Awesome diary entries :D Such enthusiasm!

Kokirininja
27th January 2011, 08:28 PM
Thank you Katey! :D[hr]
Today so far is turning out to be an extremely laid back day. Started off with getting up and heading off to class. Today only consisted of three classes. One which flew by the next was EXTREMELY LONG. Such a boring lecture so I doodled on my notes XD I'll link a picture. After that I had a math test to take which I know I passed :D About to head to work soon and hang out with some friends later. Hope everyone else is having a good day!

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3205/p1020348z.jpg

Masaka
27th January 2011, 08:59 PM
Legend of Zelda! XD love all the details you put into those, nice job drawing all the gear on the bottom left corner too! Your art skills are ftw.

Kokirininja
27th January 2011, 10:28 PM
The Legend of Zelda series is my absolute favorite game series. Kind of disappointed in some of the new handholds but meh still good XD And thanks masaka! I'm honestly not that amazing compared to others but its good to know I got something :D

AsherTheWilliams
27th January 2011, 10:30 PM
Great games in that one.
What's your favorite installment in that series?

Kokirininja
27th January 2011, 10:35 PM
My favorite is of course Ocarina of Time XD From their I got to say my second favorite is Windwaker. I just absolutely loved the look to it. Just made it so fun to play. Twilight Princess, and Majoras Mask were still really good, but they just don't take the top for me. Now I have played bits and pieces of the OLDER ones, but I haven't got far.

AsherTheWilliams
27th January 2011, 10:39 PM
I only ever played A Link to the Past and Ocarina.
"HEY LISTEN!" :'(
Dang it Navi!

Kokirininja
27th January 2011, 10:41 PM
You've played some of the best! :D And I know.. I wish I could just HIYA SPIN ATTACK NAVI IN THE FACE!!!!!!!1!!!!111!![hr]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F5CaXTP4fg

Funny legend of zelda clip I found XD

AsherTheWilliams
27th January 2011, 10:46 PM
XD Glorious.

Mantis
27th January 2011, 11:47 PM
Link's Awakening might just be my favourite. And damn, I hated Navi. XD

Kokirininja
28th January 2011, 08:31 PM
I have a friend who has it for game-boy advance, I need to play it :D

"HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!"

http://files.sharenator.com/FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250.jpg

Mantis
28th January 2011, 09:01 PM
GBA? It's a Game Boy/Game Boy Colo(u)r game. :P Haha. I wonder how the remake on 3DS will be.

AsherTheWilliams
30th January 2011, 03:23 AM
Awesome Mantis, it will be awesome.

Kokirininja
30th January 2011, 05:56 AM
I was mistaken its for the gameboy (not advance). I was just over at my friends house who owns the game.[hr]
I played ocarina of time on the N64, Its going to be very awkward playing that game on a hand-held. I'm honestly not so hyped for it. I'm just going to stick to the original, not a remake. I am interested in the newest wii game. That could possibly turn out good. Time will tell.

Masaka
2nd February 2011, 01:43 AM
Wait, Ocarina of time...PORTABLE??? :D

Was this made recently or something? I feel like I've been tossed out of the video game news world O_O

Mantis
2nd February 2011, 05:46 PM
You're not the only one. I should read up on gaming news more often. :S

AsherTheWilliams
2nd February 2011, 06:34 PM
I find not knowing of such things keeps my bank account healthy.

Kokirininja
2nd February 2011, 10:49 PM
Today is the fourth day we've been out of classes due to the epic amount of snow we're getting. We are now up to about 3 feet. Me and my roommate were literally down to tuna in a can, peanut butter and jelly but no bread, and two packs of ramen noodles (chicken flavor). There was no possible way of driving. Cars are snowed in. So we decided to walk a half mile to the nearest gas station. I'm now out $10, a pair of pants, and fell 5 times XD Was quite the journey.[hr]
Our destination was illuminated by the sun XD

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2189/gasstation.jpg[hr]
These are from last night:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4043/p1020353p.jpg

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2393/p1020354v.jpg

The little white car in the second image is mine :D

Masaka
2nd February 2011, 11:38 PM
XD, makes me so glad the most we ever get is like 5 inches of snow. The first image is really sweet btw :O

Kokirininja
2nd February 2011, 11:45 PM
This is the first time I've ever seen so much snow. Like you 5 inches was about the worst I've seen up till now. Haha and thanks, loving the sunset in the background makes it kind of dramatic looking XD

Dr. Killjoy
3rd February 2011, 12:24 AM
Damn, 3 feet?! We got about 8 inches around where I am.

Nice pictures, by the way =)

Mantis
3rd February 2011, 12:44 AM
Would I be crazy for saying that sounds kind of fun? (Ignoring the falling five times. XD) The snow looks great. It was mostly ice here, and this town is so boring. Walking to the shops is a drag, but your area looks pretty awesome!

Kokirininja
3rd February 2011, 02:09 AM
Thanks killjoy :D and digging your avatar. Wadsworth is awesome haha, tells some good jokes, and even gives you a haircut!

Not at all mantis, It was actually fun. Found some pretty awesome 12 ft piles of snow that people plowed to the side, was awesome to climb! And ice scares me, the worst thing to be caught driving on... This town is actually pretty boring as well. If we want to do anything we have to drive to another place roughly 20 minutes from here.

Kokirininja
9th February 2011, 03:21 AM
As I may of mentioned before I've decided to stay in the dorms this year so without further do here is my humble adobe:

http://img218.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=updateddorm019.jpg

1st pic: my tv, food, out closet area, blah.

2nd pic: My bed, and some stuff, keep a lot of things tucked in the drawers of my desk and bed.

3rd pic: Back right hand area is the rest of my stuff, then we start moving into my roommates area.

4th pic: bottom left is mini-fridge, a peek at the bathroom, and the rest is my roommates. That zelda poster was the last one at slackers, we actually did a rock paper scissors to see who would buy and have ownership, ...i lost :(

Masaka
9th February 2011, 03:44 AM
haha, looks like a cozy place to live in. First I saw the pictures and when I saw the Zelda poster I was like "oh sweet! Lucky him!". Then I read the rest of the post. At least you get to look at the thing! :P

Kokirininja
9th February 2011, 03:47 AM
Its not so bad, internet bugs the hell out of me though. Its extremely slow, and they have a web filter that blocks practically everything, its pretty lame. Decided I'm renting out an apartment next year with some friends instead of staying in the dorms again. We'll have unlimited internetz potentials!!! and it'll be cheaper, as in saving about $700 :D and sadly yes... I should of chose paper! Oh well hopefully I'll come across another amazing poster in my future journeys.

Flare
9th February 2011, 09:30 AM
Zelda.. poster... want.. o.o
Tell your room mate I'll do rock-paper-scissors for it :D
I think getting your own appartment with some friends would be better. Though I've never lived in any dorms, I know I'd prefer that option.
(you'll feel like a big boy in your own place :D At least I felt like a big girl when I lived in an appartment in Poland!)

Diz
9th February 2011, 12:22 PM
You study computer networking, too? So do I! Well, I did. I finished rougly two months ago, so now I have papers saying I internationally have the right to use the title "Network Administrator", haha. Job search now, but not going all too well, but we will see. Good luck with your course, it is exciting, is it not? x3

Mantis, if interested in computer networking (which you seem to be) and are going for it and dedicate time, you will manage Cisco. I had some of the first chapters of it during class (three times actually, once per semester), and it seems very fun and exciting. Of course, it is hard and may take time, but things are far from impossible when the interest is present. =3

Nice room, I like it. Quite cosey-looking, I must say.

You have a nice journal here, Kokirininja. Keep it up. ^ _ ^

Kokirininja
9th February 2011, 10:40 PM
Flare: Yea, I stare at it every day, and it stares back mocking me... And I can't wait till next year. The apartment is going to be awesome! Still feel like a kid here because of the web filters and ridiculous rules, but whatever I'll be done with them soon enough. The end of the school year isn't too far away.

Diz: Yep and thanks :) Its what I'm trying to major in. Its definitely getting harder than I thought it would though, I"m still managing alright I guess. The room really isn't bad I just don't like (as I mentioned just above) all the rules and this ridiculous internet. Its nice that we have a super heater though. Can make this room an oven XD And thanks again, I don't exactly make the entries to long or detailed but I do like throwing in pictures when I can.

Kokirininja
10th February 2011, 06:26 AM
Feb 10:

Today started off with me freezing my ass off because I sleep near the windows and they're not exactly air tight. I always turn on the heater so I can get warm ...but then my roommate gets too warm and turns it off... this gos on and on, haha. Well thinking I could just lay down a little longer I fell asleep and woke up 10 minutes before class was to start. I took the fastest shower in my life, threw on clothes and ran through that wonderful snow in order to get to my first class.

I had completed all the work for the week in that class today and now I have permission to skip tomorrow, hellz yea! My next class was my Networking class where I was pounded with notes for 2 straight hours, oh how fun it was.. (sense the sarcasm, hope so.) Whenever I got the chance I shot out of their back to the dorms for lunch. Made a tuna sammich and talked in the chat room for a bit. Not much longer and I was off to my next two classes; math and tech writing.

I currently have a 104% in my math class XD and I it seems I answer every question when she looks towards us for the next step or to solve the problem.. After that it was tech writing where we took a little notes and worked more on our papers. After that class was over I was done for the day! ..not really still had to go to work, haha. Finally after all of that it was back to the dorms to kick back and relax. Decided to get back on the forum and had a good time chatting up a storm with Doc, Flare, and Diz :D

Well was pretty much a normal day for me, so nothing super exciting :P

*I use a lot of emotes...

Diz
10th February 2011, 12:47 PM
http://forums.garyoak.com/images/smilies/RaichuNormalSprite.gif

Emotes are yush-yush, I use them a lot myself.

You two fought about the oven's state then, that sounds like a fun night. I hope you still had some good sleep during that little "fight" of yours! I sometimes got up, like, five minutes before school myself, and I do not live next to the schools I went to, so you can imagine my speed out the door, I actually manage it more or less on-time, yush! I need to get up quite some time earlier for showers though. When I were younger, I was back out of the shower before you could say one fourth of the long name llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogochuchaf, while nowadays I hear I spend way too much time in there. People change, I suppose?

That is your "average day"? Sounds very interesting, if you ask me! ^^

Flare
10th February 2011, 06:48 PM
llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogochuchaf

I can say that, I can say that, I can say that! (Pronounce it, I mean!)

Anyways, back on topic.
Math has always escaped me. No matter what I do, I always end up reading out the wrong numbers, making the simplest math problem wrong :D
Waking up 10 minutes before class... damn, the fear must've gripped you XD I remember waking up once 5 minutes before my school bus came. Boy, that was the quickest I'd ever moved! Just imagine if we used that 'emergency speed', as I call it, in every day life? O.O

Looking forward to your day off? =)
Don't worry about emoticons... I use moar!
http://batgdw.webs.com/photos/GingaIcons-ginga-nagareboshi-gin-5197644-200-113.gif

Kokirininja
10th February 2011, 11:47 PM
Diz: Haha yea diz, it was an interesting night, and I managed to get some sleep. I'm getting about 5 hours sleep every night now. I can't really fall asleep until 3 in the morning, then I have to wake up at 8 XD and yea I end up having to take some short showers, because my roommate takes so damn long... Lol diz I only made it 9 letters into the word and I couldn't pronounce the rest, haha. And thanks Diz! (:

Flare: Flare you weren't the only one. I'm finally getting a good grasp on it now, but back in middle school, high-school. I was completely oblivious to all the numbers, formulas. It seriously stressed me out... And yea it was fun. The snow was still high, and not as strong as earlier so every step I sunk XD my shoes and part of my pants were soaked by the time I got to class haha. And the class off was nice. Got sleep in for an extra hour XD

Kokirininja
11th February 2011, 03:05 AM
Woke Up on schedule this time. Walked around, did a little dance. And was ready for anything! Except the -6 degree weather. After taking a shower. The walk to school was one of the worst things I've experienced. On top of it being -6 out, it was extremely windy. Every time I lifted my head to look where I was going my face would BURN!!!

Well I eventually made it to classes and everything was A' oh k. Don't know why I got the sudden inspiration but I started doodling my best interpretations of pokemon (which weren't so great XD ) instead of taking notes today, and played a couple games of mah-jong on the computer. Rest of the classes went smoothly. Went to work, and ate some chicken wraps, ...they were DELICIOUS!!!

After that I headed over to my friends house which is one of the people I'm sharing an apartment with next year. It wasn't actually official that we were going to be the ones to get this apartment but my friend has been constantly talking to the land lady and finally she has gotten back to us and says that we are getting it and can sign the lease papers march 1st :) Walked to the store got refreshments: yoohoo and chocolate chip cookies, haha. Then played rock-band for a couple hours. Now I'm back and ready for sleep. Tomorrow is friday!!!!

Masaka
12th February 2011, 06:45 AM
haha, I didn't think ANYbody else out there played mah-jong!

Sounds like you had a pretty good day aside from the weather.

Flare
12th February 2011, 11:27 AM
Hehe, sounds like a great day, Kokiri :D
Maybe I'm just sleepy.. but..

Went to work, and ate some chicken wraps, ...they were DELICIOUS!!!

I thought you said you went to work, and ate some children wraps, ...they were DELICIOUS!!! O.O

I think I am sleepy XD

Kokirininja
12th February 2011, 06:02 PM
Just so everyone knows I'm not ignoring your posts, today is going to be a busy day and I'll get back to them as soon as possible :D

Kokirininja
13th February 2011, 05:14 PM
Yep masaka mah-jong is fun :D

And flare I hope you were sleepy, hope your not always having these cannibalistic thoughts roaming around in your head! XD[hr]
Alright so I didn't get a chance to describe yesterday so I'll start there and wrap into this afternoon:

Yesterday I woke up early so I could cash my check. Well I did wake up early but fell right back to sleep XD Got up later and found out my dad cashed it for me so it all worked out, haha. Well after that we had to go out of town so we can go check on my grandma in the hospital (she broke her hip) and then we went to the mall after wards. Well its the weekend of valentines day so traffic was just horrible, and good god I've never seen so many bad drivers in my life out and about that day. Well we finally pulled into the mall. My family went for clothes and I went straight to video game store XD haha. Well I picked up heart gold for me and soul silver for my brother there and we have pretty much been playing it non stop haha. Later that night I had friends come over. We watched the new resident evil movie, and then busted out our old pokemon cards for nostalgia lol. Finally fell asleep around 4am and woke up at noon the next day. Ate a taco and now I'm talking to everyone in chat! Kept it kind of brief.

Masaka
13th February 2011, 05:36 PM
Sounds like an awesome day! Hope your Grandma gets well soon. Hearing stories about traffic jams always makes me glad I live in such a boring town :D.

AsherTheWilliams
13th February 2011, 10:19 PM
Tacos are what make life worthwhile...mmmn...crunchy. :love:

Kokirininja
14th February 2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks Masaka! and yea lucky you, the traffic seriously was horrible. And you are most definitely right Asher XD

Flare
14th February 2011, 12:47 PM
Hehe, a fun-filled day for you Kokiri ^^
I only ever see such bad drivers when I drive over the border and into England o.o Never want to drive to Stansted Airport ever again!
You finally got HG, eh? Well, I got my friend code if you want it for battles/trades :D

Kokirininja
14th February 2011, 01:48 PM
It was, and that sounds like a fun drive flare XD and sure did, I've been playing that game into the late hours of the night. Whenever I head home this upcoming weekend me and my bro have a battle scheduled, building up a kick-ass team right now haha. That would be cool if I got the code but I still haven't registered for or used WFC, or whatever it is gotta do that sometime.

2/14

Woke up this morning at six to a ton of crinkling, sliding, and CRUNCHING. Turns out one of the poster fell off the wall on to my roommates bed and he shot up freaking out knocking it out of the way XD Pretty funny thing to wake up to.

Well, I went back to bed of course and woke up at eight. Grabbed a pair of pants, and my Atari shirt :D and took a nice long shower. Didn't have to rush, yay!

Now I'm working on homework I decided to put off from last night. A short math assignment. Won't take long which is good. But then there's also that paper I kinda of put of to the side as well, haha. Its all good though, I'll have plenty of time to get both down before the designated classes. Well I'm now its time for me to head to my first class, I'll update this post throughout the rest of the day:

Finished up all the work in my first class (computer applications- such an easy class...) and now I don't have to go back until thursday, oh hellz yea! My next class (networking) consisted of more notes as usual.... But this was a short chapter so it wasn't all bad.

Then had my wee lil lunch break which I used to write a paper and do math homework that was do within the next 40 minutes of my next class and the one after that. Cut it close but got it all done correctly and neatly. Well now I'm just sitting here and probably about to pull out the ds and play some heartgold :D

Kokirininja
15th February 2011, 03:43 AM
Went over to a my friends house again and watched paranormal activity 2. Not going to lie. It scared the living shit out of me, and I honestly think I'm going to be bothered by it for the next couple nights. I'm seriously a weakling when it comes to scary films, games, just whatever... :(

Flare
15th February 2011, 01:01 PM
I know your pain, Kokiri. I still have nightmares about Left 4 Dead 2, even though I play the game anyway and enjoy the FPS. Startling the Witch is fantastic..

You don't need to register anything with Nintendo. So long as your internet allows the DS to hook up to it, it'll be fine ^^

Can't wait to see your team :D You'll have to show me!

AsherTheWilliams
15th February 2011, 02:09 PM
I three understand this affliction.

Watched "It" one time on the television,
it was even an edited for TV version.
Still,
I didn't sleep right for weeks.

Kokirininja
15th February 2011, 08:32 PM
Glad I'm not the only one! :D

Flare: I tried it out, can't pick up a connection here at the dorms. Maybe I'll have better luck when I go home over the weekend...
If I get it to work I'll let ya know :D

Asher: Haha, the stuff is scary. I seriously just drowned it all out last night with pokemon. I watched a couple episodes then I jumped on the ds and played for a couple hours XD[hr]
2/15

Our room was nominated as a showroom earlier this year because supposedly ours is the best looking on campus so we have groups of people tour through here every day around noon. I woke up this morning to a group walking through while I was still in bed at 9 this morning... Tour: "Hey, sorry we have a group" Me: "oh its oh k, please continue"

...what I was saying in my head (AHHH! WTF are you doing this so early for, I was trying to catch up on some sleep and you ruins it!!!!!).

Well other than that I only had one class today which was awesome because the teacher cut it short :D Then I worked and now just kind of being lazy now.

BaronOfStuff
15th February 2011, 09:09 PM
Went over to a my friends house again and watched paranormal activity 2. Not going to lie. It scared the living ***** out of me

OH **** INFRA-RED!!

Kokirininja
16th February 2011, 01:38 AM
XD

Kokirininja
20th February 2011, 11:09 PM
...from, like last week till now XD:

The past week has been crammed for homework, papers, and studying. One of the papers I did was due on thursday. We were suppose to be working on it a week earlier. It had a minimum page length of 2 and he really wanted it to be 4-5. I did it an hour before class and only came up with a page and a half. It was for my networking course and I did it over Open shortest path first protocol and routing information protocol. He said I laid it out very a well and my paper was good and got a full grade XD As for the tests I studied for I do believe I landed a solid B or higher on them. Homework got done..

During this time I've also been able to wear shorts! Its been really warm for a change. But sadly its suppose to be getting gold again. Well now I've been relaxing. Staying up into the late hours of the night and sleeping in the following day XD Playing the hell out of my DS on Heartgold, and watching an anime here and there. So that's pretty much been it haha.

Mantis
20th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Good luck with your work. Networking with Cisco can be a bitch so it's good to see you're keeping up with it. It can be pretty tough I guess. Nice to see it's warm there. :) Can never get enough of anime, eh? Anything I've heard of?

Kokirininja
20th February 2011, 11:31 PM
Thank you :D And yea cisco has been kicking my ass lately. Despite some of the past tests I've taken I'm somehow still pulling of a "B" in the class, not going to argue, I'll take it :D And yea all the snow finally melted away. I love snow, but it was about time for some warm weather. I've pretty much been watching nothing but anime lately.. I've been watching: Highschool of the Dead, Samurai Champloo, pokemon XD, and Basilisk lately.

AsherTheWilliams
22nd February 2011, 05:47 PM
Samurai Champloo's ending kinda miffed me off.
I call cop-out on that mess! 8)

Kokirininja
22nd February 2011, 08:22 PM
I do quite agree Asher XD Its also was one of those shows I was kind of sad to see end like cowboy bebop. Do believe they were created by the same guy actually, can't remember. Also pretty neat that spike and mugen had the same dub voice.

AsherTheWilliams
23rd February 2011, 03:28 AM
I did not know that.
Spiffy. :D

Kokirininja
1st March 2011, 09:55 PM
Been a while since I've had any time to throw in an entry. Been quite busy the past week. So here you go. This past week has been full of tests, finals, and papers. Its getting closer to the end of our school year here and things are starting to stack up. I knocked out a lot so I'm left with some math, and two papers to get done tonight.

The night before we had to deal with a tornado. I just got done taking a shower and threw on some pj's and left the bathroom. My roommate randomly disappeared and I heard the sirens going. Went out to the hall and he was there talking with some others. Turns out there was a tornado to touch done in our town in 8 minutes. So I grabbed my shoes and ran barefoot couldn't even get them on. Me and my roommate hopped into the back of a truck that was driving up to the shelter and we made it in time. It didn't hit us. But it sure was bad. Trees fell and blocked the entrance to the school. Couple light posts almost got knocked down into the parking lot. Almost knocked down one of my friends who was running into the shelter. Well then we waited for a hour or so and it finally passed. It started raining really bad though. And we had found out our ride had left. So me and my roommate had to walk back and were soaked when we finally got back to the dorms. Note I was wearing pj's at the time haha. It sucked.

This morning was just like any other. Wake up ten minutes before class. take a quick shower, get dressed, and out the door. Went to my first class and did some labs. Second class I took the second part of my final. The first part was yesterday. I had 1 switch and 3 routers to configure. Set addresses, priorities, cost, messed with OSPF (open shortest path first). Scored a 100% on that part woo! The second part consisted of an actual test. Fill in the bubble, etc. Not sure how well I did on that one, guess. I'll found out soon enough.

After that I went of to work. I worked my hours and noticed there was still a lot to do and only two other people working. So I volunteered for an hour. That made my boss very happy :D

Well now I'm sitting here debating on what to eat because I'm hungry haha, and putting off the homework I should get started on soon... Well that's about it guys.

Mantis
3rd March 2011, 11:25 AM
Very interesting entry. I mean, I couldn't say tornados are cool because they're pretty freaking dangerous, but we never get them here in the UK. The closest we get to a natural disaster is an earthquake that you can just about feel on through your feet. That sounds pretty hectic. Sucks about the PJs, too. Good job with the test! :)

Kokirininja
27th March 2011, 05:01 AM
Not going to lie guys. I haven't been on the forum because its been pretty slow every time I check it. Doesn't leave me much to check out or add to. Well the past weeks have pretty much been homework, tests, projects, and work. The long bit of snow threw us off track but we are finally caught back up and on schedule. Weather finally got warm here for a solid week, but then out of nowhere the snow came back. I swear Missouri has some of the most messed up weather patterns. Got a new stereo for my car because my cd player crapped out on me roughly 2 years ago, and listening to the radio can get dry after a while. This new one also has a usb port so I can load up flash drive with rock and techno XD I then borrowed final fantasy 13 from one of my friends. I've already put 20 hours in that game over the course of a couple of nights. There are three long discs and I'm already fairly far into disc 2. I love the story line and the game looks beautiful and the music is great. Then went to go see sucker punch yesterday. Hot chicks, samurai's with mini-guns, dragons, robots, explosions, epic music, and battles. Some may not like it but I thought it was amazing. Well guys cutting it short because I'm playing rock-band with family and friends. I'll try my best to make the chat tomorrow. I'll try to start contributing to the forum more as well.

Mantis
27th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I can agree with that. It's a real killer for a forum, and no forum can simply survive on its own merit. Especially one about such an underrated anime. I'll be putting plenty of effort into marketing again soon (over 50% of the active members here joined as a result of such marketing) and in the meantime, I'll create more threads/content. Anyhow...

Ah, random changes in weather. Can be a bit frustrating. O_o Yeah, as for Final Fantasy XIII, I think in itself it's a good game, but when you've played so many other Final Fantasy games you come to realise that in actuality, it's not really a Final Fantasy. It just has that brand name slapped on the box which ensures profitability.

Okay, cool, I might see you later then. And thanks for the efforts. This forum ain't dead. :P Not for a long time.

Kokirininja
28th March 2011, 02:29 AM
Don't put too much on your plate, I assume it can get kind of stressful at times. Things should start to pick up again.

As for my final fantasy background I have only played X and X-2. Which was several years ago so I can't say anything to bad about it. I can say that it is extremely linear though. I remember being able to run around cities and talk to people and explore but I've seen none of this so far in XIII. Well I popped into chat when I could and managed to talk to Doc for a few minutes. The drive took longer than I thought so I missed any bigger conversation that may have happened tonight. And and I agree. This forum will never die as long as us outlaws are still around.

Dr. Killjoy
28th March 2011, 06:16 PM
X was the last Final Fantasy I played, and I played all 9 of the ones before it. VI was the only one I really liked. At any rate, going around cities and talking/exploring are a staple of JRPGs, so what the hell did they have you doing in XIII?

Kokirininja
28th March 2011, 07:54 PM
In this game you pretty much literally follow one linear line throughout all the chapters. There is not one big area I've come across that you can explore and go into different buildings. Like you could in X such as zanarkand, and any other location in that game, wakka's island, the tournament city place any ship, etc. The story is good, the game looks great, the music is enjoyable, but it lacks the exploring trait/feature.

Mantis
28th March 2011, 10:59 PM
I'd disagree on the music side. In comparison to previous Final Fantasy games with music composed by Nobuo, XIII is completely lacking. I didn't get amazingly far into XIII, but there wasn't one piece of music that stuck in my mind, except the title screen music which is okay. As a Final Fantasy veteran and someone who will regularly (at least once a week anyway) listen to Final Fantasy music, I know how damn good the older music was. I think people undervalue sound effects and music in games, since about 80% of what we perceive is, in fact, sound.

FFX is also very linear, but less linear than XIII.

Kokirininja
30th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Yea I wouldn't know sadly :( Well from what I heard I enjoyed it XD The only two songs that I can remember from X are the one for Zanarkand and the general battle theme. I do trust your judgment because I do lack that final fantasy experience haha. Think you can shoot some song suggestions from previous final fantasy's my way? And yea you are correct. I honestly couldn't play a game without sound. Don't care if the graphics were the top of the line. It would drive me crazy![hr]
Today was pretty much my last day of classes this week. We are having a Skills USA contest here at our school so its going to be pretty packed and hectic the next two days so they went ahead and canceled classes, wohoo! I do have to work pretty much half of the day tomorrow so I really only have Friday through Sunday off, not to bad XD I've gotten sucked back up into fallout 3 once more. I had to stop on final fantasy 13 because I've come across one of those main bosses that are quite impossible to beat. Needed to stop before something got broke haha. Kind of chilling right now watching hellsing. Was recommended to me by a friend and I think its pretty cool so far. So overall, a decent day.

Kokirininja
4th May 2011, 04:15 AM
Ummm.... I feel bad. I haven't looked at this forum in a good months time. I'm sorry all :( Well over the course of that month I've slowly been packing up the dorm, managing my way through: projects, tests, and finals. And now I'm at the end point. Tomorrow is my last day for this year. Have one final left, a room inspection, and then I'm outta here. Get to say goodbye to shitty internet and all the crap at this school for the summer. I've also obtained an internship for the course of this summer which is a graduation requirement for my program... I'm going to be working with the Director of Technology at my old high school. Its going to be unpayed of course, Its quite impossible to find a payed internship around here especially with the economy now. And whats truly crap about these internships is that they count as a class. We have to pay tuition as well as additional fees for something we found and with no help from the school. Its rather stupid in my opinion. In order to obtain money over the course of this summer I applied to the wonderful wally world (walmart). I just got a call back today and they want to interview me Thursday. I'm really quite nervous because of school and my parents wanting me to focus and have free time I never really went out and got a job before. So this is really my first experience. Never had an interview before so not sure what to expect :\ Well other than all that I'm doing quite well and pretty excited for the summer :D

Diz
4th May 2011, 04:04 PM
Don't worry about the interview. Relax and be yourself. That is what I did at my recent job interview, and I felt it went really great! Not so sure if I got the job, but I know I could not have done a better impression, for the most part at least. I never had a job before either for the same reasons. I wanted to earlier in time, but I was refused due to having to focus on school all the time, whilst these recent years they have not had that authority over me, I decided on my own it was better to just focus on school and get it done with.

Summer's knocking at your door, Kokirininja (allergies and astma is knocking on mine - "Diz is not here right now, please go away!") This shall be a great Summer, so good luck with your final final (now that was a fun way to put it)!

Kokirininja
5th May 2011, 03:57 AM
DIZ: Alright thanks Diz :D starting to feel a lot better about this interview, I will try my best! And I know how you feel haha. I have seasonal allergies so all that pollen and what not is going to drive me absolutely nuts! Got the final done I passed that class with a "A" or high "B". Completely moved out of the dorms and back at home now. School is officially done for the year. Woohoo!

Today: As for today wrapped up my finals, got all moved out. Drove my completely packed up car home. Took a while to accelerate, stuff really weighed done my car XD Piled all my stuff in my room. Stared at the carnage for a good half hour and decided where to put what where. After many hours only half of my room is looking great and organized, and the other side ...well looks like shit haha. Bout to head to bed so I can get up get a haircut, shave what not and look all spiffy for this interview. Its just walmart, but no matter the place, first impressions are key!

Mantis
5th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Good luck with that, and I'm glad you can now relax and enjoy the summer break! Oh, and don't worry about not visiting for a while. It happens. :)

Kokirininja
5th May 2011, 04:48 PM
Thanks mantis :D Hope you enjoy the same luxuries of summer too! I guess so, but still that is a long period of time XD I'll try to visit more often than that.[hr]
Well the countdown begins. Got my haircut. Picked up some spiffy clothes, still got to shave. I've been growing my little goatee for a while now and all that hard work is about to be destroyed D: haha, oh well. Well apart from that I still have to wait another 3 hours till the interview... XD Have some reassurance though. Already have 5 friends that work there and they said if you actually got called in you most likely got a position. Otherwise they don't even bother calling you in. So I'm not going to be overconfident about this. Still going to try my absolute best!

Kokirininja
5th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Well the interview is over with. I was interviewed by the head of electronics. He was a pretty cool guy. I was pretty nervous and a little slow to answer questions. But he said I did good and not to worry about it. He said to await a second call after they look over some things. So I guess time will tell now. Those second calls don't always come :\

Mantis
5th May 2011, 11:34 PM
True that. I hope it works out though and he calls. Sounds like it could have gone a lot worse, on the bright side. I'm sure if what your friend says is true, you have nothing to worry about.

Kokirininja
6th May 2011, 03:36 AM
Thanks Mantis. Yea me too. And it probably could have haha, guess it was alright for my very first interview evers! XD And yea should be fine then.

Kokirininja
6th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Well today is kind of a chilling day. Getting tons of cleaning out of the way now. Watching some Gurren Laggan. Then going to hang out with some good friends I haven't seen in a little while because of school, but now since school is all done should be able to hang more often. I also turn 19 tomorrow. Not sure if there is any real significance with turning 19, but whatever. One step closer to whatever awaits me down the road of life XD

Mantis
6th May 2011, 10:13 PM
Slightly early (in the UK less than an hour away), but Happy Birthday dude.

Kokirininja
6th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Thank you Mantis! :D

SethClanclan
6th May 2011, 11:51 PM
As I'm going to be completely tied up tomorrow with graduation and such, Happy Early Birthday, Ninja!

Kokirininja
7th May 2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks a bunch Seth! :D[hr]
Well today is my birthday. I am now officially nineteen years old woohoo! Watched the green hornet with some friends. Woke up and shot some bow and arrow, then went to a buffalo wing eating contest at the Isle of Carpi Casino here in town. Pretty awesome and sick stuff haha.

Mantis
7th May 2011, 08:53 PM
Buffalo wing eating contest? That sounds awesome. We never have any non-wimp eating contests here. Archery, nice! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kokirininja
11th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Last night I had a LAN party with a bunch of friends and played minecraft. It was pretty awesome. As for today it was my second interview with Walmart. They said they felt the interview was really good and that they were going to push me through. I'm to be a photo technician, and work in the photo-lab center, (toys, electronics if photo-lab is inactive). I still have to go through drug screening, but that will be no problem. I'm 100% clean :D After all that I have a 90 day training period then school starts up again. They already know I'm a college student so I'm sure they know I won't be working there too long. As summer concludes I will talk to them and see what they have in mind. Working weekends? Transfer? etc. Well that is about it. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Kokirininja
22nd May 2011, 11:27 PM
Well today we are getting some pretty bad storms. Already started hailing out for about 10 mins. Had to run out and throw some towels over my sunroof to avoid cracks or some leakage. Was no fun that stuff hurts XD Stuff is finally calming down for a bit but we are suppose to get hit again sometime soon. Other than the storm I start working at walmart tomorrow. Tomorrow is the start of my 3 day orientation so I get to sit around for eight hours a day watching some awesome videos and what not, woohoo!

There are bigger pieces but I wasn't willing to run out further to retrieve one, my back patio is good enough. Also this is one that was already melting.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8606/p1020547x.jpg

Just checked some of the aftermath now I can thank the hail for the new amazing and noticeable dents in my car >:| This sucks...

Kokirininja
26th May 2011, 12:40 AM
Had a pretty intense second day of work. First off I set my alarm for 8:30 and somehow I slept through it and ended up being late, woo good impression :| About 3 hours into work. We start getting some warning of tornadoes. Next thing I know. We are gathering all customers and employees to the middle of the store. Turns out the tornado was touching down in our town. People were freaking out, ladies were crying. Luckily it didn't hit the store it only funneled and left. We got lucky but another town didn't. On top of joplin getting hit, cedalia has now been added to that list. These places are all close and around Boonville where I live. I'm getting very worried. This storms have been non-stop, and we are still currently on watch :( Hope this all passes over and everyone stays safe.

Kokirininja
1st August 2011, 05:23 AM
Well I just got back from one hell of an awesome camping trip at the lake of the ozarks! We left tuesday and came back today (Sunday). Note it was extremely hot the whole time but it became somewhat tolerable. The first night was simply setting up and relaxing (tuesday). The next day was swimming, fishing, and some card games (Wednesday). Thursday consisted of renting a boat and a paddle boat and simple enjoying the water and getting some fishing in. Friday was a night out on the town. Got some awesome barbeque at Bandanas, then went to blackbeards cove which is a pretty awesome putt putt course that we go to every year. After that it was off to Andy's Frozen Custard yummmmm. The next night was yet another night out in the town. First off we went through a haunted hotel (I get scared really easy...) After that it was off to the happy fisherman which is one of the best seafood joints you could ever eat at. Then after that it was off to do some laser tag which was really neat. After that it was off to the go-karts. My bro and dad always leave me in the dust :( And to wrap up that night we went to a different putt putt course called sugar creek which was actually a beautiful course. The last day consisted of us getting up early and packing everything up and heading back home. [hr]

I'm not a photographer but I do love taking pictures every once in a while. During this trip I took several walks around the lake with my camera to see what I could find and this is what I got:
[hr]
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3492/tmp2897l.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/tmp2897l.jpg/)
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2900/tmp9619.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/tmp9619.jpg/)
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3330/tmp6663.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/tmp6663.jpg/)
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3999/tmp6760.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/tmp6760.jpg/)
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7271/tmp3497q.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/tmp3497q.jpg/)
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/8082/tmp6772.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/tmp6772.jpg/)
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5834/tmp5711.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/tmp5711.jpg/)

Mantis
1st August 2011, 01:20 PM
Interesting past few entries, and camping sounds really fun. Laser Tag and go-karting. Damn, this makes me miss some aspects of my childhood. XD Glad you had fun, and those are some really awesome photos. I particularly like the first one. I enjoy taking macro photography myself, and I ain't no photographer either.

http://i56.tinypic.com/jg2hd2.jpg

Kokirininja
9th August 2011, 11:24 PM
Dang, thats an awesome picture! :D I personally keep my distance from spiders haha XD

AsherTheWilliams
10th August 2011, 01:22 AM
Putt putt owns. :D
Sounds like a pretty fantastamouse trip my friend.
Diggin' the pics.

Kokirininja
19th August 2011, 12:23 AM
The most up-to-date me. Showing off my new headset >: D And yes, they are really that green haha XD
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l20/dragonhorn13/headset016-1.jpg
[hr]
My summer is finally coming to an end. Starting the 20th I'm going to be moving into my very first apartment with 3 other of my friends. The 22nd orientation starts, and the 23rd is the offical first day of school. Summer overall has been a mix of relaxing, fun, and busy... I've really enjoyed it. I'll admit though that I've been waiting for school to start up. Really looking forward to my first place and seeing my pals again. Though homework I have not missed so much haha. Well hopefully this year plays out well. Hope you all have had a great summer and best of luck to you for whatever lays ahead of you :D
On a side note I bought myself a 27 inch monitor and now have the pleasure of dual monitoring via DVI for the first time! Hellz yea, haha :P

Mantis
19th August 2011, 02:40 AM
I want those 'phones. :P It has a mic as well? Nice. I need something like that for Xbox Live. It's a pain not being able to use headphones with the standard headset. Also, green rules. Glad to hear you've had a great summer, and indeed, dual-monitoring also rules! :D

Kokirininja
30th August 2011, 01:53 AM
Mantis: They are pretty awesome but the down side is in fact they don't have a mic :(

Well a week of school has already past and I'm dreading it. I'm kicking my but back into gear to get used to all of it. I'm not enjoying it... I have 6 hours of straight classes without a single break in between, no lunch XD 8am-2pm. By that time I'm starving haha. I got a linux class, internet programming, switches/wireless networking, math class, and oral communication. Just to give you an example of my classmates in my oral communication class. Me: *Pulls out flash drive as I walk to the front of the classroom*
Classmates: *Gasp* "He's a techie!"
Didn't know flash drives automatically made you a techie haha. Anyways they were right :P I started talking about my computer, pulling up pictures, and what I put into it and so on. Their mouths just dropped in awe, bahahahaha! Now I know what I can teach them about for my informative speech. This presentation was simply to show and discuss an item important to me (show and tell basically....)

On a side note: Found somebody's 3 year old in the middle of the street crying, looked up and down the street for the parents and they were ALL the way up the hill. I yelled at them to let them know. They just stood there like I was stupid and sent their 6 year old daughter to come and get him. They weren't worried freaking out or anything. Not even a thank you from them, except from the little girl who seemed to be the only one that cared. WTF!?

Other than that days have been normal, weather is finally cooling down a bit because its been raining, hope it stays that way! Umm... just got a majority of my homework done and procrastinating now. Watched Jin-Roh. Its an anime film about some secret police and terrorists tied in with a red riding hood theme. Its was pretty good. You all should check it out :D

Quote from movie: "We are not men disguised as mere dogs, we are wolves disguised as men."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmmoBsMw5w0&feature=related
WATCHED IT SUBBED, NOT DUBBED! Seriously, ...watch it subbed.

Kokirininja
2nd September 2011, 04:08 AM
Well here it is, my apartment! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVkvb-0xWtE

Mantis
2nd September 2011, 05:04 AM
Loving the setup, and cool video background on your PC. :D Don't worry about the scratchiness. My voice gets a little like that when I'm ill. Damn, I have that exact Hyrule shield. :P The music you used is great. And I'm glad to see your headphones made a cameo appearance. Very nice place.

Protip: Don't say "nothing naughty"—it's always a confirmation of the exact opposite. XD

Kokirininja
2nd September 2011, 05:11 AM
Thank ya :D Lol yea the shield used to be full with mints. And its one of my favorite songs if not my favorite song from the cowboy bebop ost. I do love the headphones, I have my xbox play through line in on my speakers and plugged my headphones into the speakers which makes for some good gameplay. Lol it was a joke, but you never know >_> Seriously though its my game informer mag collection and the brink strategy guide XD I'm a geek.

Kokirininja
9th September 2011, 07:55 AM
HOMEWORK SUCKS! I was up till 3am this morning doing it and I'm still not done!
http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/fuuuuuuuu.jpg_160.jpeg
Time for some sleep.... I got time before classes tomorrow :|

Mantis
9th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Boycott! Show your professors who's boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgCB9Mr4kDM

Kokirininja
9th September 2011, 04:35 PM
"Your right!" *rebuttals*
....Later that day
"They all failed me!"
D:

Kokirininja
9th September 2011, 07:03 PM
Alright everyone. I'm going home for the weekend so I won't have my computer with me. I may be able to get on but I doubt it will be for long. So see you all sunday night!

Mantis
9th September 2011, 07:46 PM
Enjoy, dude. :)

Kokirininja
12th September 2011, 11:08 PM
Well XD my youtube page has been taking down, if anyone is interested in re-adding me I did create a backup. Look up "TheKokirininja" or check this link, thanks guys. I look forward to seeing your channels!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKokirininja?feature=mhee

Kokirininja
4th October 2011, 05:54 AM
So what has happened recently. Some a-hole stole my flashdrive which had all my schoolwork on it, and I can't remember what else.. It was nothing that needed to be turned in but it was nice to have to look back on if needed it, anyways it was only a 4GB and now I have a lame excuse to upgrade to a 16GB haha. Can't wait till it arrives.

I also ordered a Legend of Zelda lanyard for the flashdrive XD On top of that I also ordered two decals for my car, one a legend of zelda, and the other a fullmetal alchemist. I'm geeking out! Haha. Been busy keeping up with the school work especially since I procrastinate... This week is a 3 day week because of staff meeting stuff and what not, so hell yea! >: )

Weather is getting colder here which I don't so much enjoy but I'm always looking forward to the sight of snow, still that's a little ways away. I was also happy that I won the member of the month! That actually made my day a whole lot better :D Other than that, that's about it. Here's some pics of the incoming merchandise:

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/20-220-607-TS?$S300W$
http://www.acgstore.com/us/images/merch/zelda_lan4.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31%2BIH5bTR8L._SL500_SL160_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31s0lkOoS-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Mantis
4th October 2011, 03:58 PM
That looks like some pretty cool gear. :P

Kokirininja
4th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Thanks ^^

Kokirininja
17th October 2011, 02:10 AM
Its been quite a long while since I've last made an entry. Well then here we go.. I won't say much about school other than that it has been going well. I procrastinate a lot but I'm still holding A's and B's so I'm alright haha. Weather has been off and on. Cold here, and warm there. Its been a while since it has rained and would like to see some sometime. This weekend I decided to spend back at home with the family. Friday was a lay down and catch up on sleep day. I pretty much f****d my sleep schedule pretty bad that week. Each night I got close to 3-4 hours sleep and it wasn't doing me any good.

Saturday morning I got up early to go get my tires balanced. Funny story: last weekend I got my tires rotated and they asked if I wanted balanced to. I told them know and that I would do it myself. When I heard "balance" I translated that as leveling the tire pressure in my tires. Turns out I was way wrong and had quite the bumpy drive that week till I got that fixed the next weekend haha. Well I learned something eh? After that I went to the fantabulous Walmart to pick up a butt load of car washing items. Upon that purchase I spent 2 hours hand-washing my car. I washed away a whole tint on that vehicle. It hasn't been washed since last December. I'm sorry my white stallion, I shall never let you go through that again :(

Well after washing my car I hung out with one of my friends from our main group that I haven't seen for at-least a month. He goes to a different school, so its seldom that we get to hang out. We were going to watch "The Losers" that night but ended up flipping through the channels and watched "Forest Gump" lol. A great movie I must say. After "Forest Gump" a late night taco bell run was in order and most delicious it was. I don't have a taco bell where I go to school at and it had been months since I last had it, so I quite enjoyed it. After that, the night settled down. That morning I'd decided to get my arse out of bed and go for a stroll. I ended up going through the woods and brought my trusty little camera along. I was only out there for maybe 20 minutes so I didn't find a whole lot that's too spectacular but did find a couple of neat things:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2930/035tl.jpg
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3253/025lt.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4913/023ryz.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3361/018gq.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8917/017ohv.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3835/016si.jpg
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/224/013pte.jpg
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1500/010at.jpg

All the items that I ordered did show up, though some not as fast as I wished, nevertheless its all here. The epic zelda lanyard is attached to my super awesome 16GB flash-drive that my car stereo and xbox can surprisingly read, that made me happy ^^ And my zelda and fma decals also showed up. I'll be putting those on my car tomorrow and I'll upload some pics too.

Well that's all I have up to this point guys. Sorry for the length, my posts usually aren't this long... :\

Kokirininja
17th October 2011, 03:26 AM
I also mentioned that I would upload some pictures of the flash drive. The thing is freaking tiny, its awesome though, so here's some size comparison shots:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4357/038iy.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4323/039qm.jpg

Kokirininja
17th October 2011, 06:49 AM
Holy crap haha, I uploaded the pics in the native resolution which turns out to be gargagianthugeholycrap big so when you click them: right click, and click view image it will bring them up in a window at a more reasonable size. Or just stick to viewing the thumbnails, that'd be your best bet.

lloydSSJ4
17th October 2011, 09:23 AM
That's a stylish little drive right there. I love those photos from the woods, too. I could honestly get lost in some of those pictures.

Mantis
17th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Your post wasn't even that big, so don't worry about that. I like the pics of the woods. Did you have this playing in your head? XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIyaVwrDro4

Pretty sad to hear about your dog. Hopefully she'll be in a better place.

Kokirininja
18th October 2011, 07:19 PM
I'M GETTING NEW SPEAKERS!!
here you go: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121048

They should be here by friday, one hell of an upgrade for me. Can't wait till they show.[hr]
And now for those decal pics!

view 1:http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4439/trollplate.jpg

view 2:http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4295/p1030152cy.jpg

Mantis
18th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Wow, pure awesomeness. Reminds me of how I could do with some new speakers. They look rad. The decals are cool. I have a Triforce wristband. XD I believe the design is similar to that decal. Very cool.

Now all you need is a paint job. Get it painted red with some blue stripes and a bit of gold near the front and you'll be my hero. :P

Kokirininja
18th October 2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks man, and no joke I think I'm going to get myself a wristband too then haha. I'll do that and get a gilliam gps! Hells yea! XD

Kokirininja
7th November 2011, 06:18 AM
Last week was a pretty crappy week. Most of it was my fault letting stuff stack up but I got it all done. Definitely won't let that happen again. Umm.. my car started making weird rattling noises, freaked me out, but it turns out its only a problem with the muffler so I'm glad it wasn't anything more important like the transmission. I'll get the muffler looked at next weekend. I'm also psyched for Thursday night. Hopefully its not too cold outside when I'm waiting for the doors to open for skyrim haha. Overall this was a good weekend. Went home hung out with my family got back here and just relaxed. Had one of those really good feelings because I didn't have anything that needed to be done, no homework means just relax and enjoy. Hopefully this week plays out well.

AsherTheWilliams
7th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Skyrim will take all your troubles away...8)

Kokirininja
8th November 2011, 01:39 AM
Your bring up a very good point. Thursday will be one of no rest for me. I'm going to the midnight release and will proceed to stay up the rest of that night.

AsherTheWilliams
8th November 2011, 07:36 AM
I best hear many an epic tale from that night.

Kokirininja
8th November 2011, 12:27 PM
I will do my best to recap the night! I'll even take pictures ^^

Kokirininja
10th November 2011, 02:47 PM
Today is the day I have been waiting for every since oblivions release in 2005! Roughly 14 hours 11 minutes and 35 seconds from now Skyrim will be in my hands! As soon as classes are over today I plan to nap, wake up at 10, drive to the columbia gamestop, grab my two copies one for my brother and I. My dad is meeting us up there so he can drive a copy back to my brother and from their me and my friend are going to walmart to stock up on supplies (mostly soda and pizza) from that point there will be no sleep. I have two classes the next day so I'm going to be pretty groggy during them XD Maybe I'll skip though, maybe...

AsherTheWilliams
10th November 2011, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure if I should go for it.
Seems like Skyrim would require quite a bit of time investment.

Mantis
10th November 2011, 05:40 PM
http://cdn.solidrecipe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Grown-up-strawberry-jelly-photos-300x186.jpg

Jelly I am. And Envy too.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/fullmetal_alchemist/thumbs/_envy.jpg

I want Skyrim so badly, but I won't be able to afford it 'til next year. Time to play Oblivion to death then, come December.

Kokirininja
10th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Sorry mantis XD

And asher it will. I'm not kidding when I say you can play skyrim forever, you can't fully beat the game. The game generates quests.

"The game’s Radiant quest system randomly generates new tasks based on your progress in the game. An innkeeper might ask you to hunt for bandits in a place you haven’t found yet, or an aspiring alchemist could request that you collect 10 undiscovered flowers for his work. Howard claims that the options are endless."

Kokirininja
9th January 2012, 04:56 AM
*Picks up and blows dust off the journal*

Its been a hell of a long while since my last entry. These past few months haven't been anything too out of the ordinary or special. I haven't seen snow except once which didn't last long sadly. No white Christmas this year. Still it was a nice few weeks just to kick back and be with my family again. For Christmas I got a bluray player/internet/google tv dealio. Its pretty neat. Some body wash/colgne, other misc stuff. And a book I've been wanting for a while; "Inheritance." As for new years I spent it with the family and a few friends. No wild parties for me. Just hung out, talked, and snacked through the night. I did get to watch one of my bro's friend try some pickled herring. The outcome was rather unappealing I have to say haha.

Classes have started back up: I'm currently taking a project management class, network security class and physics. Classes generally run 8am-12pm or 2pm depending on physics labs. The classes aren't hard and I'm pretty confident that this last semester is going to go by just fine.

Other than classes starting up just kind of been chilling and watching anime.

Mantis
9th January 2012, 10:53 AM
Well, regarding the snow, that makes two of us. In fact, I've seen a good few United-Statesians say this. Perhaps the hippies were right and global warming is going to bite us in the ass.

Anyway, sounds like you had a decent Christmas break. :)

Kokirininja
18th January 2012, 05:18 AM
Mantis: Haha yea. Sorry I didn't get back to this earlier mantis XD How often do you get snow there? And I did, hope yours was too.

Back to more recent events! Weather has been cruel. We finally get one nice warm day only to be followed up by thunderstorms and tornado warnings. BAAAAH! Classes are progressing slowly. Nothing tough yet.

On a different note. Here's a couple pic's of my little command center.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8638/p1030359b.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7237/p1030409b.jpg

That cork-board is the only thing that's allowed on the wall. It came with the room. Was meant for school notes, schedules, and reminders. HA screw that... Cable management may not be the best, but beyond that I try to keep as tidy as possible.

Hannah
18th January 2012, 05:33 AM
I loooove the green light! And I have a glowy computer too (probably not as nice as yours, building is hard) but I never know what color to set it on so it's been purple for a while. Maybe I'll make a journal thing and see what you guys think. The blue looks nice with the light though, reminds me of an upside-down sky :D

I also see you took physics. What did you think of it?

Kokirininja
18th January 2012, 05:43 AM
Hannah: Thank you ^^ And I'm sure yours is in good standing compared to mine. I built mine a few years back and I didn't put in any cutting edge technology myself. Just enough to make a solid build. And you can change colors on yours!? O_o Lucky! Only blue for me.. You should definitely make a journal though. They're pretty fun :D And thanks again hannah! Actually currently taking physics now, one week in and nothing special yet. Just building the foundation. Can't wait for some labs though. Should be fun.

Hannah
18th January 2012, 07:08 AM
Hahaha oh god, my bad on the physics thing! I just read the month/date and I forgot this is a UK site... whoops. I think I'm going to have to take it next semester, so you'll have to let me know how it goes (:

Kokirininja
18th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Its fine haha, and alright will do. Well its already time for me to head off to classes, bleh.... :sick: Hope yours go well today though! ^^

lloydSSJ4
18th January 2012, 01:55 PM
That's a nice humble little set up you've got there. It's not outrageously techy, but it looks way more comfortable :)

Kokirininja
18th January 2012, 06:10 PM
Thank ya lloyd ^^ And I hope I can change that later down the line. I plan to create an electronic haven sometime. And it is pretty cozy :D

Kokirininja
23rd January 2012, 12:55 AM
I decided to go home this weekend since the weather was fair and laundromats can be quite expensive. Okay more seriously I wanted to see the family. I'm not that shallow haha. But getting laundry done for free is a benefit XD Friday night was a very chill night, just relaxed, watched some afro samurai with my brother, and caught up on sleep since I didn't get that much that week anyways.

Saturday I took my brother out of town to hang out and watch the new Underworld movie which pissed off his girlfriend. God forbid he can hang out with his brother that he hasn't seen for two weeks. Swear this chick has some issues, anyways... :sick: After that we got some lunch and headed home. That same day one of my friends that I haven't seen in a month or so swung by and talked a while which was pretty cool.

The next day it was time to head back to the apartment but not before I picked up some muffin supplies! Got me 2 packs of blueberry mix, 2 packs of chocolate chip, and two muffin pans. I decided against making them tonight though because I just recently re-discovered that I had a paper that's due tonight. Now that I got about 75% of that knocked out of the way now I don't see much time left for muffins... :'( Tomorrow though will be muffin mania!

Kokirininja
24th January 2012, 12:39 AM
I made the muffins! There ended up being a total of 20 good sized bluberry/chocolate chip mixed muffins and they are absolutely delicious :love:

aerial shot: (reminds me of a shine sprite from super mario sunshine haha)
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6040/p1030414u.jpg

almost level shot:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1567/p1030413c.jpg

Mantis
24th January 2012, 12:58 AM
I shall now proceed to salivate. LOL. Wow, you actually did it. They look so scrumptious. I'll randomly quote a Half-Life scientist, who says this to Gordon Freeman: "With my brains and your brawn we'll make an excellent team." (Hannah's brains too.) Heh, just kidding, you have the brains too. XD I couldn't produce such delicacies to save my life.

Kokirininja
24th January 2012, 03:26 AM
When I say I'm makin muffins, its gonna happen! >: | And thanks man. Within the first couple hours we were already down to 5/20 :'( Made a status about it on FB and two of my friends just showed up and starting eating, no joke XD And a quote I strongly remember from half-life happened like this: I'm running around, panic insues people are dieing, running, things are exploding. Then I walk up to this old guy who's running up towards me on the stairs. He stops and says "Do you know who ate all the donuts?!" He then runs off and gets killed. I never laughed so hard in my life. I feel like I can apply this same situation to the muffins.

Hannah
24th January 2012, 09:58 AM
Haha that's why I never make good food at friends' apartments and such... people tend to "show up" and devour it.

but omg...

bluberry/chocolate chip mixed muffins
You actually did it! And now I'm hungry D:

Mantis
24th January 2012, 12:12 PM
He stops and says "Do you know who ate all the donuts?!" He then runs off and gets killed. I never laughed so hard in my life. I feel like I can apply this same situation to the muffins.

It was Barney. :D

AsherTheWilliams
24th January 2012, 05:24 PM
Muffins are close to godliness.
Keep it up!

Kokirininja
24th January 2012, 10:07 PM
Alright, I've been fixated on getting all the original movie posters for the ghibli films and I found one ebay shop that seems to have what I'm looking for. No they are not the "originals" but they are prints of the originals. And to see if they are good quality and live up to the user feedback I'm going to order one and soon. I'm undecided between these three and was wondering which one you all think I should get:

Princess Mononoke:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hayao-Miyazaki-Princess-Mononoke-Movie-Poster-Print-/110742072869?pt=UK_Arts_Posters_RL&var=&hash=item5f7817eb54

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Studio-Ghibli-Nausicaa-Valley-Wind-Movie-Poster-Print-/120775580534?pt=UK_Arts_Posters_RL&var=&hash=item61cc99caef

Castle in the Sky:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Studio-Ghibli-Castle-Sky-Movie-Poster-Print-/110742044267?pt=UK_Arts_Posters_RL&var=&hash=item5f7817d061

The size I plan to get is the 16.5 x 23.4in I did measure the size out for myself to get an idea of how big they will be and I'm satisfied with the size.

Mantis
25th January 2012, 12:52 AM
They look great. I'm just wondering how much a rather long (in a tube) item will cost for shipping. Plus it has no lamination, so I guess framing it is a necessity. I look forward to seeing some pics.

Kokirininja
25th January 2012, 01:08 AM
Yea I planned on framing them. And if I remember correctly I think it said shipping was only 3$ but I should probably do some extra digging just in case.

AsherTheWilliams
25th January 2012, 03:45 PM
Shipping is the tool of the devil.
Be careful sir!

Kokirininja
30th January 2012, 12:29 AM
Was a pretty relaxed weekend. Went home hung with the family. We went out of town and tried this new restaurant called "Texas Roadhouse." Pretty much a steak joint with well a texan theme. One of the things they constantly bring you is peanuts and rolls. There is no bucket to throw away the peanut shells. You just throw them on the ground and they sweep em up later. Well my sister was attempting to throw one of her shells on the ground and knocked over her full glass of orange fanta which covered a good %50 percent of my pants, stained my socks, and left my poor converse absolutely sticky... Needless to say I got some awkward looks while I was in the bathroom trying to soak it up with paper towels. Other than that we went shopping and I got some new shoes and later that day a surprise gift from my mom....

Be comfortable.....
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1750/p1030423er.jpg

....and look cool in your "forever lazy!"
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/588/p1030424vg.jpg

At first I was like, "are you serious mom!? O_o" But now I'm actually pretty happy with it haha. This thing is really comfortable. I don't care how ridiculous I look in it XD

I also snapped a shot of the skyline from tonight. My camera sucks with landscapes so sorry if its a tad bit blurry.
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4506/p1030428u.jpg

Mantis
30th January 2012, 02:04 AM
Sounds like a great weekend. I really want some steak now. Ehhh... I'll have to settle for a cheese sandwich. Anyway, yeah, the whatever-you-call-it looks rather interesting. But it doesn't matter how it looks if you're just wearing it in the house. And it looks as comfy as hell. LOL, a real tough guy pose in the second photo. XD

That's an amazing sky photo, even if it looks a tad blurry.

Hannah
30th January 2012, 06:50 PM
I love Texas Roadhouse! It reminds me of Lone Star when I was little, but they won't let you throw peanut shells on the floor there anymore because people kept slipping :( Also that purple thing looks amazing and comfy, I'm a little jealous.

Pretty sunset! I love it when it goes all purpley-orange like that. :D

Kokirininja
31st January 2012, 01:03 AM
Mantis: A melted cheese sandwich is really delicious ^^ And it is most definitely comfy haha. I don't even need any blankets. Just plop that thing on and I'm passed out lmao. Wish I could snap some better shots but that's just gonna have to wait till I get a better camera. Right now the one I have is 8.1mpx digital camera.
http://a.img-dpreview.com/news/0801/panasonic/pana_lz8_3q.jpg
I don't have a camera to take a picture of my camera so I stole a pic from the interwebs XD

Hannah: I've actually never been to lone star D: and that night was the first time I've been to the texas roadhouse. It was pretty cool! ^^ All the employees even danced haha. And I was getting worried when we were throwing the peanuts because I saw some elderly people that almost took a fall (not our fault btw haha). And it really is comfy. I don't think I would like it as much if it didnt have a hood XD

And thanks, its been a while since I've seen the sky like that. Its been pretty gray and cold for a while.

Today, today!

Alright seriously, nothing special today. Woke up earlier than usual this morning so I could actually make myself some breakfast. First time I had breakfast in probably a little over 2 weeks. I usually skip it. I made a sausage patty, one pancake, and had a glass of milk to drink. After that it was off to get classes done. First was project management which was just lecture. Our networking security class we watched some boring videos over AAA Protocol (authentication, authorization, and accounting). Lastly was physics and lecture over how to calculate distance and speed of falling objects. I also got to wear shorts today! Weather was in the 60's felt absolutely amazing! >:] Other than that took a nap, woke up. Had dinner, and watched some ghost in the shell. I also just made a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up some bottled water because I do not trust our towns water in the least bit.

Kokirininja
2nd February 2012, 01:27 AM
Today our college issued a little challenge called "dress for success." Whichever program had the most students dress up would get pizza. Dress up, and get free pizza? Hell, why not?!

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5436/dressedup.jpg

From the looks of it though our program had the most students formally dressed but I can't make a final call yet. Just going to have to wait for the final announcement which I'm sure will be sometime tomorrow. Well even if we don't win I don't mind. It felt great walking around in something nice for a change :D

AsherTheWilliams
2nd February 2012, 01:46 AM
Lookin' shnazzy there. :D

I've never understood why free pizza tastes like heaven,
but I shant question it.

Hannah
2nd February 2012, 02:16 AM
Sharp dress... aw yiss.
That sounds like fun, it's usually nice to have an excuse to dress up. The pizza is a nice bonus ;D

Kokirininja
2nd February 2012, 02:51 AM
Thanks Asher and Hannah :D

AsherTheWilliams
3rd February 2012, 03:37 AM
Sweet new avatar by the way. :D

Kokirininja
3rd February 2012, 04:30 AM
Thanks man, its one of the characters from ben-to. And on a side note; our program won! Now we just have to wait and find out when we're actually getting the pizza XD

AsherTheWilliams
3rd February 2012, 05:54 AM
Well done Kokiri!
Don't let them skimp out on you neither!
Pizza is worth its weight in gold on campus...

Kokirininja
3rd February 2012, 06:03 PM
Now I am sad and disappointed. The teacher that told us we won was misinformed. We didn't win... le sigh.... :'(

AsherTheWilliams
4th February 2012, 02:17 PM
o_O
Did not expect that.
What happened?

Kokirininja
5th February 2012, 08:16 PM
The way it was judged was by percentage instead of how many people actually dressed up. Even though we had the most people dress up in our program not everyone dressed up. Only 68% of our program did. The other program which was a small one of just 13 people had everyone dress up so they got 100% therefore beating us even though we had more people dress up if that makes sense...

AsherTheWilliams
5th February 2012, 08:43 PM
Ah, that would do it.
Better luck next time Kokiri.

Kokirininja
6th February 2012, 03:33 AM
So this weekend had its up and downs. Friday was nice. I got to hang out with my family, we went out to eat and was a pretty relaxing night. The next morning I got up early to get a long needed haircut. That went well the drive was relaxing, and the rain nice to watch. Well finally start driving into my neighborhood and use my blinker to make the final left turn when le gasp! My blinker doesn't work. Pulled my car into the driveway, and got my dad to find out what was going on. After I finished raging for a bit we found out the fuse was blown. No big deal easy fix. I was happy.

Rest of the day was fine, got to go over to my best friend's house whom happens to have a nifty 3D printer which makes plastics. I asked him to make me the skyrim logo so he did. And it may not look like much but its awesome. You really have to watch how the printer works to appreciate it. The rest of the night comprised of halo 3 which was really fun. Been a long time since I've played that game. (Accidentally dropped and potentially broke my camera trying to take the picture...)

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9894/p1030442e.jpg

The next day was super bowl sunday. Snacked it up watched half the game with my family then it was time to get the hell on the road. Didn't want to wait till after the game when all the drunks are leaving the bars and on the roads. Dangerous stuff.

Well all was awesome. Rocking out to tunes driving back to the apartment. When all of a sudden 45 minutes into my 2 hour trip I go to make a right turn and le gasp! My blinkers died on me again!!! I had to drive another 30 minutes at night without being able to use my turn signals to the nearest walmart to buy some replacement fuses. Really makes me nervous not being able to use my signals. Well I went in got the fuses. Went out to the parking lot to replace my blinker fuse. Turned on the car and went to test it out. It worked for no more than half a second and the damn thing blew again!!!! >:[ So now there's something wrong with my fuse box, the wiring or hell f*****g knows!

And what really sucks about this is in this month alone I've already payed $50 for an oil change and a new air filter. I'm gonna have to pay $200 next week to get my transmission fluid flushed. And I'm gonna have to pay whatever the hell amount to get my wiring taken care of!

AsherTheWilliams
6th February 2012, 04:54 AM
Sweet Jesus Skyrim!
That is o-mazing. :D

Cars are can be the devil.
Good luck.

Kokirininja
7th February 2012, 05:27 PM
Good news, car is fixed and it only cost me $20 to buy some replacement fuses! Turns out that not only were there fuses under my dash that were out, but some in the fuse box under my hood as well... Not only that, my poster that I've been waiting two weeks for has also just arrived! ...At my folks house though. Going to have to wait till this weekend to pick it up haha.

Tomorrow we are having a job fair at our college. 63 potential employers are showing up but only 4 of them have marked themselves down for our program (networking system technology). Surely they're not the only ones looking for IT's though.

On a side note. I'm reaching the 777 post achievement and after this post I'll have 6 more to go. Once that number is reached I will not be posting until mantis gets back and can verify that for me. Sorry guys, I'm an achievement hunter :P

AsherTheWilliams
7th February 2012, 06:38 PM
Your victory is nigh Kokiri. :D

It's good to hear that your car repair went well.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/253/everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

And I have faith that you will find a gig at the fair.
You're a capable guy.
Regardless, best of luck.

Kokirininja
15th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Well this morning started off pretty crappy for me. I generally set two alarms so I can turn off the first go back to sleep, and finally get up for the second. Well that didn't work out this morning. I woke up to one of my flatmates knocking on the door. Looking at the time I flung out of bed and literally got ready in 30 seconds. I always carpool with my flatmates to classes in the morning but instead of waiting this time they straight up left me. Of course its freaking cold out and now since I have no ride I have to drive myself and there was absolutely no time to warm up my car. So it was a chilly and slow a** ride, and not only that. Upon turning into the school my blinkers went out once more. I just payed $150 to get this problem fixed which apparently wasn't. At this point I've never raged so much in my life. Haven't had a shower, I looked like s***, didn't get to eat breakfast, and found out that I wasted $150. I made it into class with just 3 minutes to spare before it was to start. We all have the same first class so when I walked in they didn't even bother to look at me because they knew I was p*****

Well all rage aside things got a lot better during the afternoon. Got a hold of my dad and him and my grandpa drove into town to pick up my car and took it to the shop. Mechanics completely took off my front bumper and found out the the wiring was a mess and there were some exposed wires. And since they didn't seem to fix this problem the first time they did it for free which was good. I won't be getting my car back till this weekend though since its back in my hometown at the moment. Hopefully its fixed for good now.

Out side of that my sinuses finally gave up and haven't had a single ear-ache today so far ^^

*Urgent update: I just burnt my wrist on the oven door trying to take out a pizza leaving a good half inch red splotch :'(
http://images.wikia.com/scoobydoo/images/1/16/Evil_pizza.png

darkbetter
19th February 2012, 09:06 AM
Now maintenance to the car are very expensive, Thinking with BMX you never have this problem XD.....

Mantis
19th February 2012, 11:48 AM
Well this morning started off pretty crappy for me. I generally set two alarms so I can turn off the first go back to sleep, and finally get up for the second. Well that didn't work out this morning. I woke up to one of my flatmates knocking on the door. Looking at the time I flung out of bed and literally got ready in 30 seconds.

This happened to me a lot at university. Even then I sometimes ignored any flatmates' knocks. And I downright hated not being able to shower in the morning since my hair shifts into amazing shapes if I don't. Anyway, sorry to hear that it was a really shitty day. Sounds almost as bad as when I was robbed of £70 when someone stole it from my wallet. Glad you sorted out the car in the end, though.

Kokirininja
21st February 2012, 02:29 AM
DarkBetter: Maybe I should get a bike then haha.

Mantis: Its already happened to me twice this semester which I guess isn't too bad. Got to shower and nap afterwards which made up for it. And that really sucks man. I've lost my wallet a few times but never had any money stolen luckily.

3 day Weekend:

Twas a 3 day weekend for me since today/monday is presidents day. How did I spend my day for presidents day? Playing oblivion and watching gundam the 8th mobile suit team XD

Friday classes were fair and managed to cut my last class short so I could get an early start home for the weekend. Since my car was in town I got a ride from one of my good pals. On the way home we had to stop by another town so he could pick some stuff up from his dad. In the process we got lost for about 20mins haha, but we eventually found our way. When I got back in town I went to the clinic to get my ear checked out and the only thing they could determine was that there was some swelling behind the eardrum and if there was any infection it was already gone which was good news. Just have to take a few ear drops and ibuprofen here and there. Rest of that night was spent sleeping. The first night home is a catch up on sleep day for me.

Saturday I went over to my best friends place, chilled, watched a weird a** documentary then played some cod black-ops with his girlfriend and roomy. I didn't stay all night though because I was going to hang with my little bro the rest of that night because I planned to leave sunday morning. We ended up getting some taco bell and watching jack-chan adventures which was one of our favorite cartoons that showed a little while back. Nothing better than taco bell and a little bit of nostalgia. Thank you netflix.

I had planned to leave Sunday but I ended up sleeping it in and hanging with the family. Brother's friend came over and we all played MW3 which now has an infection game mode which is pretty neat. We also watched season one of the walking dead throughout the day. Definitely a pretty amazing show. I also ordered a samsung galaxy 4, a 32GB SD card, and a case for it. They should be here by the end of the week. I also got my princess mononoke print and dropped it off for framing which should also be done by the end of the week. I passed on spending $60 dollars for the galaxy 5. The only thing different is the screen size difference. 4in or 5in. I'd rather have one that can fit in my pocket haha. Anyways its going to be my first music player and I've been wanting one for quite a long while now. I was going to eventually pick up a zune but microsoft dropped them, sigh..

Kokirininja
22nd February 2012, 10:10 PM
A pretty good day I must say. Classes were easy going. Had a pretty delicious breakfast and lunch and its an absolute beautiful 64 degrees out. I also got news that my samsung galaxy 4 arrived. I won't get it till tomorrow though.

After classes we headed on out to bestbuy and slackers. Was nice to be able to drive with windows down again. On the way we rocked out to random music and made faces at passerby. Good stuff haha. At best buy I bought "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Cowboy Bebop Remix- Complete Collection." I was very pleased. After that we headed to slackers which is a melting pot for old video games, movies, figures, you name it. There I grabbed "Ghost in the Shell", "Metropolis", and "Mobile Suit gundam The 8th MS Team: Millers Report" all for a combined total of $17. I was even more satisfied. My "legit" anime collection is finally starting to grow XD

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4551/p1030471ho.jpg

Kokirininja
23rd February 2012, 07:12 PM
Well I have to wait even longer now for my Princess Mononoke Poster Print to get framed... It was suppose to be done and ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon, but I just got a call the day before (today) that the frame I chose is out of stock. Why the hell did they wait a week and a half to tell me this, seriously? Anyways, they have a shipment coming in tomorrow so if that frame is in it they will finish it up. If not they will choose a different frame that closely resembles it regardless of price which I don't mind because I chose the cheapest frame anyways. I may just get more bang for my buck out of this ^^ Well instead of Friday, I now have to wait till Wednesday but I'm not completely bummed. This could work out for the better.

MajinCooler27
29th February 2012, 01:31 AM
Nice anime pickups!

Aishaclanclanfan23
29th February 2012, 11:05 PM
A pretty good day I must say. Classes were easy going. Had a pretty delicious breakfast and lunch and its an absolute beautiful 64 degrees out. I also got news that my samsung galaxy 4 arrived. I won't get it till tomorrow though.

After classes we headed on out to bestbuy and slackers. Was nice to be able to drive with windows down again. On the way we rocked out to random music and made faces at passerby. Good stuff haha. At best buy I bought "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Cowboy Bebop Remix- Complete Collection." I was very pleased. After that we headed to slackers which is a melting pot for old video games, movies, figures, you name it. There I grabbed "Ghost in the Shell", "Metropolis", and "Mobile Suit gundam The 8th MS Team: Millers Report" all for a combined total of $17. I was even more satisfied. My "legit" anime collection is finally starting to grow XD

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4551/p1030471ho.jpg

Metropolis my brother found it laying on the side of the road where he works for the city and it was brand new look like someone might have forgot it was on top of there car or something like that and i ended up getting that anime for free new XD pretty good anime tho :).

Kokirininja
29th February 2012, 11:08 PM
Nice bit of luck there, awesome :D

Aishaclanclanfan23
29th February 2012, 11:10 PM
hey anything is pretty awesomeness if you get it free and its anime XD.

Kokirininja
29th February 2012, 11:30 PM
Can't argue with that ^^

Aishaclanclanfan23
1st March 2012, 01:55 AM
I found some nice buys at Kmart afew years ago which i never knew they actually sold anime till i seen it in a bin. But i got 2 DVDs of Ghost in the Shell and 3 Lucky Star DvDs for 1.99 each which i thought thats a steal for anime. I always look for nice prices in anime. [hr]
Ive seen afew animes to aswell like Howls Moving Castle is a great anime! Aswell Princess Mononoke i think you have seen these because i seen them on your Profile which i must say there great animes and i really loved them both.

Kokirininja
1st March 2012, 02:27 AM
That is extremely cheap O_O Very nice steal. And yep I have seen em both ^^ Sadly today was the last day howl's moving castle was on netflix. It got taken down today :(

Aishaclanclanfan23
1st March 2012, 02:58 AM
Yea there great animes loved them both!

Kokirininja
4th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Well it took a while but I finally got my princess mononoke movie poster print framed ^^ I think it turned out well so I'll definitely be looking into getting the other ghibli posters over time.

Packaged:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1692/p1030484a.jpg

With flash:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1544/p1030488q.jpg

W/O flash:
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/4653/p1030492w.jpg

Sadly I can't actually hang it so my best alternative was atop my computer desk :\

Aishaclanclanfan23
5th March 2012, 03:37 AM
Very nice i love that here is my pride and Joy Kokiri ^^.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/Cbears23/2012-03-04_22-58-22_365.jpg

I got it framed afew months ago.

Kokirininja
5th March 2012, 03:44 AM
That's awesome :D Is it a cel?

Aishaclanclanfan23
5th March 2012, 03:46 AM
I got this done by a artist at Animazement this year

That's awesome :D Is it a cel?

Yes it is a Cel Kokiri ^^

Kokirininja
5th March 2012, 03:49 AM
The artist did an incredible job, very very nice haha.

Aishaclanclanfan23
7th March 2012, 04:27 AM
Hey Kokiri are you the one i talked to about Black Rock Shooter? I think it was but man eps 5 is really awesome... seriously its really really really good! I so cant wait for eps 6... Yomi has now became the real BRS but thats all ill say but the ending of eps 5 was pretty tight...

Kokirininja
7th March 2012, 04:30 AM
Yea it was me. Now I definitely can't wait to watch this show ^^ Just let me know when the final episode is finished and up. I'll probably end up watching this show in one day or over a weekend.

Aishaclanclanfan23
24th March 2012, 05:12 AM
Sorry i was not on today i bought the new Resident Evil game very upset but still its all good it just takes me back in the day of actually fighting ZOMBIES instead of what we get in RE4 i mean there zombies kinda to but i mean its good because you actually get to be Umbrella Corp. Going through and killing everything moving even the stars members which is pretty fun. Its kinda like RE2 but umbrella corp side view. By the way i told you i would let you know when Black Rock Shooter was over and i finished it tonight if you are up for watching it its pretty decent i liked it very much! I also finished Dance in the Vampire Bund and it was not so bad either. Well later Kokiri have a good day/night.

Kokirininja
25th March 2012, 10:08 PM
Lol whats there to be sorry for. I haven't been on all week XD And dang man. I'm surprised what rating they gave the game. It looked like it was going to be a good one to me but it sounds like you're still enjoying it which is good :D Let's hope Resident Evil 6 holds up to the hype! And awesome. I still have 3-4 episodes left on macross frontier but as soon as I rap that up I'll work on getting to black rock shooter, thanks for the heads up! And I'll give the vampire one a look too.

Kokirininja
26th March 2012, 12:52 AM
Hmmm... did some research and it turns out that capcom didn't even work on Raccoon City. They paid a third party company to do it. I assume they're still tied up with Resident evil 6 so that's why Raccoon City didn't turn out so well.[hr]

I'm finally back from break. Overall it was a good time. It wasn't full of any beach time or super big parties. I spent mine back home with family and friends. Over the break I beat skyrim, and played castle crashers with my little bro which I must say is a pretty addicting game haha.

My siblings didn't have that week off and both my parents worked so instead of being a completely relaxing break I got integrated into their schedule which meant picking up and dropping off siblings to and from school and cleaning around the house :S

I got my haircut shorter than I've had in a very long time and I'm still iffy about it. Think I'm gonna stay with long hair for now on. I had planned to wash my car since its been 3+ months. But thanks to it raining all the time I couldn't wash it. It's spring break! Why so much rain? -_-

Went over to a friends house and literally spent a couple hours watching him minecraft then we checked out a new video game store that opened up in town. They're small now but they got potential. Spent one morning and walked around the house to take pictures which I have but are on the computer back at home so I'll upload those later.

Outside of that we also went to the zoo which was pretty fun too which I also have some pictures for. Due to some of the exhibits some of these pictures will either be blurry because one they animals were to far away and I had to crop for closer view, or because the picture had to be taken through glass. Uploading them now to imageshack so will be posted soon.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4880/p1030686e.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9577/p1030680g.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7091/p1030674y.jpg
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9815/p1030672z.jpg
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5751/p1030671g.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9941/p1030669f.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4958/p1030667o.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3213/p1030664y.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7356/p1030660e.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3020/p1030656a.jpg
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9495/p1030650oh.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7799/p1030649u.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8871/p1030647b.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2136/p1030646i.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1554/p1030644z.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7606/p1030641x.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6668/p1030639g.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9925/p1030638t.jpg
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8668/p1030637s.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6882/p1030636lt.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3701/p1030634n.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6941/p1030627tt.jpg
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/3900/p1030623e.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7351/p1030619xe.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9336/p1030615y.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9251/p1030602z.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9528/p1030600w.jpg
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4105/p1030594or.jpg

AsherTheWilliams
26th March 2012, 02:37 AM
I guess this negates my earlier question on the other thread.
Glad to see you had a good time Kokiri. :D

I love the zoo.
But at every habitat I have the same thought:
"That thing would so kill me dead if it wanted to..."
http://www.houstonzoo.org/attachments/wysiwyg/3/Toby-4a.jpg

Vicious things...

Kokirininja
26th March 2012, 02:45 AM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5160/p1030581f.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1444/p1030580zw.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2765/p1030565n.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5699/p1030564d.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3889/p1030586f.jpg

Asher: Dude! Red panda's are one of my all time favorite animals, so cute XD

AsherTheWilliams
26th March 2012, 02:51 AM
Well done photography there!

That they are.
But I suspect they have only a thin veil of civility.
Under that adorable fluffy coat beats the heart of a killing machine. 8)

Post 1000! Victory! :D

I feel accomplished.

Kokirininja
26th March 2012, 03:09 AM
They are closely related to the raccoon family I do believe so this...heart of theirs you speak of may indeed be quite evil.

Congrats! I feel honored to house your 1000th post :D

Mantis
26th March 2012, 12:11 PM
I'm officially jealous of your zoo-visiting antics, Koki. I really like the zoo but haven't been many times in my life. In the past decade I've only been once or twice, and I've never been on a safari. I guess I ought to if the weather is half-decent this spring/summer.

Congraturation on post #1000, Asher. :D

Kokirininja
26th March 2012, 12:22 PM
I've only been there one more time then you then :P This was my third visit. The first was about 9 years back, second was for a school trip first year of high-school, and then the third was this past weekend. The first time we went my parents took a picture of me and my two siblings posing next to a gorilla statue. This past visit we took another picture in the same poses with the same gorilla statue. We got to look at the old and new picture yesterday and its crazy how much we grown up since then. I've never been on a safari either and definitely sounds like something I'd like to do later on as well.

Kokirininja
26th March 2012, 06:07 PM
My spring break may have ended but this week is still looking good. I had my full set of 3 classes today, and only 2 classes tomorrow. As for Wednesday it will yet again be my full 3 set of classes but after that...Thursday and Friday....NO CLASSES! 3-day week ftw

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/015/0/9/Trigun_gif_by_pandocazinha.gif

OSRed1
27th March 2012, 04:03 PM
My spring break may have ended but this week is still looking good. I had my full set of 3 classes today, and only 2 classes tomorrow. As for Wednesday it will yet again be my full 3 set of classes but after that...Thursday and Friday....NO CLASSES! 3-day week ftw

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/015/0/9/Trigun_gif_by_pandocazinha.gif

Nice! Always good having short weeks. Enjoy it!

Kokirininja
27th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Sure is, and will do man, thanks :D

Aishaclanclanfan23
27th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Lol whats there to be sorry for. I haven't been on all week XD And dang man. I'm surprised what rating they gave the game. It looked like it was going to be a good one to me but it sounds like you're still enjoying it which is good :D Let's hope Resident Evil 6 holds up to the hype! And awesome. I still have 3-4 episodes left on macross frontier but as soon as I rap that up I'll work on getting to black rock shooter, thanks for the heads up! And I'll give the vampire one a look too.

Well the rating is about right seriously if you play the story mode its hard to do anything when one of your partners get stuck on a wall and then just stand there... they will just stand there sometimes seriously... and your like UMM COME ON!!!! At one part if some dies before you jump down your screwed you pretty much half to leave them sitting there without being able to revive them... then again another thing i really hated about this RE game is only being able to hold 2 guns and 1/2 guns is a hand gun you can not drop for a bigger gun you half to chose with gun you want... and if you dont pick up a gun at the right time its gave to you or found you might aswell give up because you will be in one spot 2-3 hours trying to figure out how to kill this guy... or take out whats ahead of you. Then there is Herbs... you can hold 1 First AD Spray and you can not pick up herbs to carry around with you... if your hurt is the only way you can pick them up because you use them right then. There is points where you dont even half to worry about ammo as its everywhere then there is spots you can run out pretty fast because they get on you faster then you would think. They pushed this game to make it a mix of RE and Left for Dead. Its cool tho i still like it but its better when you have people actually playing with you. I really like verses online as its pretty cool. You get like Hordes of Zombies and you got to fight your way through the zombies to get to the helicopter and thing is there is only 4 spots in the helicopter which makes it pretty fun as you half to kill the others for points aswell try to get on the copter before time runs out and zombies eat your butt. This is my favorite one online.

AsherTheWilliams
27th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks you two.

Gotta love Vash. :D

Kokirininja
28th March 2012, 12:50 AM
Asher: You're welcome ^^

Aisha: And I watched gamestop's video review of the game and almost all the things you mentioned Aisha were covered in the review. You've brought up some more things which isn't a good thing haha. This game definitely sounds like it gots some problems. Glad the multiplayer is fun though. Is there any comparing it left 4 dead multiplayer or is it like a horde mode wave 1, wave 2, etc? Oh and one of my friends stopped by earlier today and gave me a file that has all the black rocker shooter episodes. Will be able to watch them soon enough :D

Aishaclanclanfan23
28th March 2012, 06:55 PM
Well it starts off kinda slow you see like 3-5 zombies but then it starts getting more and more zombie waves coming in. I dont think its like waves i think its more like every few mins it starts getting more pack with zombies you will see like 3-5 then it will jump to like 10-15 when it gets down to time close for the helicopter to land the bigger type zombies start to come out and it gets harder to reach the helicopter aswell you got to watch the other team because you can be running up and next thing you know your dead by gun shot laying beside the helicopter. I like it the first time i played it i died like 3-4 times but after i learned what was going on i might die 1-2 times unless i was just playing some people that didnt know what they was doing. It seem pretty easy after i learned some areas and things. I love my Shotgun as it seems its more of a upclose battle in verses then in other things but heh i love shotguns and snipers are my 2 favorite guns. I dont never see people use the shotgun i guess its funny because people walk up thinking there just going to hit me with a machine gun and i just turn fill them full of buck shot 2-3 hits and there dead. haha...

Kokirininja
1st April 2012, 09:44 PM
So this has been one hell of a weekend...

We got out of classes for the week on Wednesday since the Skills USA contest was being hosted at our school Thursday and Friday which means the campus would be flooded with competitors. Instead of heading home Wednesday I stayed at the apartment and hung out with our neighbor downstairs since it was his birthday. Nothing super special or crazy. We just had pizza, watched kickass, played black-ops, and dorked around. The next morning is when I decided to pack up and make my way home to see the family. The first day back was awesome. I washed and waxed my car for 3 hours!

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/732/p1030693b.jpg

After I finally finished washing it my mom pulled into the driveway from picking up my sister from school after she got off work. Well no one in the family new I was going to be back this early in the week so they were really excited. My brother was happy too because I was finally able to be home and go see one of his tennis matches. After that me and my brother played on the courts with two of my other friends. About of 30 minutes of practicing and playing around it dawned on me that I had two online tests that were to be taken from 8am-8pm. It was 9:30pm. At that moment I panicked because well I basically just skipped out on two tests XD I called, and emailed but never got ahold of the teacher. I kept checking to see if she reopened any of the tests and she did randomly reopen one but not the other so I was able to retake one of the tests. She still hasn't contacted me back...

The next day was just spent messing around at home and going out to play more tennis that day. Since I had washed my car it had inspired my dad to wash the other three vehicles. His truck, the van, and my brother's car. Washing, waxing, vacuuming, and wiping down the interior of three vehicles in one sitting sucks. Especially when its 90 degrees out haha. Oh well it got done, and all three vehicles needed it.

The next day consisted of hanging out with two of my friends at the opening of a new gaming store downtown. Its nothing super fancy but they got potential. Most of the time was spent in the gaming room playing on a hd projector which is now something I've decided to invest in for myself. Too bad they're $500+ :'( We were playing the newest naruto game which was tremendously fun and I actually went out and purchased the game myself later that day. Later that night as in 1:30 in the morning. Me and my friend decided to make a white castle run. Here is the carnage:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8092/46145310150713315293304.jpg

Well after this amazing weekend I finally got back to the apartment to find out that outide of the two tests, they were also two papers. Short story I raged and I'm working on them now. One down, one to go. And no april fools joke sadly, this really were papers that were due friday.[hr]
*I'm sure they're are plenty of grammatical errors throughout these few paragraphs. To lazy and busy to fix them right now. Just typed this up real quick.

Mantis
1st April 2012, 11:28 PM
Nice car. And nice film choice, too. I loved Kick-Ass. Although...

The first day back was awesome. I washed and waxed my car for 3 hours!

This seems a little contradictory. XD Glad you had a great time with your family, and wow, your local game shop has its own gaming room with a HD projector? That's sweet. Most of my local gaming stores have been shut down recently, but that's a nation-wide thing since it's a chain that went into administration. I've been in the same situation with regard to online tests. o_O That really sucks dude, but I'm glad you got one of them done. Also, what food were you eating at that fast food joint? Carnage indeed!

Good luck with the papers. I'm sure you'll succeed in the end. Were they critical to your grades?

Kokirininja
2nd April 2012, 12:41 AM
Thanks a ton man! And kick-ass is well KICK-ASS! Haha. And now that I read it that way it is quite contradictory indeed XD And that really sucks D: Sorry to hear man. And yea same here. One is better than none. As for the food its a fast food place called white castle and their speciality is sliders (mini-hamburgers) tis amazing! The tests and papers are split between two classes but its with the same teacher. It might as well be one class though because we are in there for a solid 4 hours. I have a 98% in Net Security, and a 94% in WAN so I should be fine. I'm starting to find out I'm not the only one of her students that forgot so I'm sure she'll be leniant during classes tomorrow. Just gonna have to wait and see.

OSRed1
7th April 2012, 04:04 AM
Thanks a ton man! And kick-ass is well KICK-ASS! Haha. And now that I read it that way it is quite contradictory indeed XD And that really sucks D: Sorry to hear man. And yea same here. One is better than none. As for the food its a fast food place called white castle and their speciality is sliders (mini-hamburgers) tis amazing! The tests and papers are split between two classes but its with the same teacher. It might as well be one class though because we are in there for a solid 4 hours. I have a 98% in Net Security, and a 94% in WAN so I should be fine. I'm starting to find out I'm not the only one of her students that forgot so I'm sure she'll be leniant during classes tomorrow. Just gonna have to wait and see.

It's always good when you have teachers who are lenient. I've had so many teachers who aren't in the least bit lenient. No late papers! No extra credit! Some teachers even say things like "the select good students will get A's, and the rest will get C's and lower." Really ridiculous grading systems. But it's good that your teacher isn't like that...

Aishaclanclanfan23
7th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle is a funny movie watch it if you have not seen it man it will keep you laughing all day long.

Kokirininja
20th April 2012, 04:13 AM
Hey everyone I'm back and I'm sorry for the unannounced absence. I've just been really spaced out and feeling like crap lately. I graduate in less than a month so I've been constantly bombarded by labs, papers, tests, and prep for finals.

I got all my graduation requiremnts out of the way which included doing an internship and getting a certification. Oh I didn't mention that earlier. I now have my A+ Certification!! (A+ certification is a vendor-neutral certification that certifies the competency of service professionals in the computer industry. It is for anyone who wants an internationally recognized credential as a competent computer service professional.) The one thing that has been worrying me and can possibly hinder me from graduation is physics. Right now I'm sitting at a 68% and I have another test coming followed by the final... I really have to do good on these last two or I'm not gonna make it. I'm also not entirely positive if I'm allowed to pass with a 60% or if I'm suppose to pass with a 70% which is a hell of a big difference. I need to find that out soon... :|

I also got to help my little brother get ready for prom. I was happy that I got to help out my little brother. Really got to feel like the big bro-figure but it also felt kind of weird. The realization that I'm getting older really hit me. My high school days are gone...

Well outside of all that stuff... I've recently ordered the following:

Mononoke DVD
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9oOw0qLo7Xj0g2kfj_TrDMi2EGj-dEEfqB6m_vZf1INgl-g_5

Nausicaa Bluray
http://images4.static-bluray.com/movies/covers/10049_large.jpg

Another Ghibli Print
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI4dGhEt0TN6HGjshiuaB8G8H_h-LxVirJlZISMydcuvEnpV_Q4A

Zelda Silk Poster
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc44nP7Hix4zX6MjqwO604LIgr-YmGXMYrmrY9Vl24Js6Dhgk62A

The bluray and dvd are all ready for pick up at my local walmart. Had to order them in since they weren't in stock. Going to pick those up this weekend. As for the print and poster. They won't be arriving for another week or two sadly. But I can wait :D

Well that's about all that's been going on lately. Sorry for the absence guys and I hope you have all been doing well!

Heresiarch Grimm
21st April 2012, 04:49 PM
Congratulations on the certificate :D

Kokirininja
22nd April 2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks grimm! ^^

Kokirininja
24th April 2012, 02:50 PM
You know that feeling you get when you know its going to be a good day. Well I got that feeling haha. I basically have no classes today. In my Wide Area Network class I took my hands on final yesterday so no classes today. Instead of having our Network Security class the teacher is taking us out to the city for some pizza and to just chill out (hell yea!) and there is no physics on tuesday. No classes, free pizza, hang out in the city. My day is looking pretty good so far!

http://www.theprophetblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Excited.gif

darkbetter
24th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Nice Dude :)

Kokirininja
24th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Well was fun while it lasted. I'm now back at the apartment and proceeding to tackle a paper for physics. Well no more distractions...where to start....hmm....

http://beauty-video-tutorial.com/img/7e/7e4/Konata_is_bored_.jpg

Kokirininja
27th April 2012, 02:25 PM
http://chattydm.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/1f304823f9d2523131705beeff55887a.gif

Holy friggin crap... This is literally the last week and crap has been getting ridiculous! :@ Papers, labs, homework. Its all getting thrown at us so we can get it finished up in time. Besides that; not only are we finishing up tests for the last chapters but we still have the finals for the same classes as well. I got a physics test today then the final for that class on the following monday, Gah! I really hope I pass that class.. :| Apart from that I'll be okay in my other courses. Should be able to pass those with A's maybe a couple B's. I graduate the 5th of may so its almost all over for me. I will be transferring next year though to finish up and get my bachelors but I'm not too worried about that right now. I'm just really looking foward to this summer...

OSRed1
27th April 2012, 03:57 PM
http://chattydm.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/1f304823f9d2523131705beeff55887a.gif

Holy friggin crap... This is literally the last week and crap has been getting ridiculous! :@ Papers, labs, homework. Its all getting thrown at us so we can get it finished up in time. Besides that; not only are we finishing up tests for the last chapters but we still have the finals for the same classes as well. I got a physics test today then the final for that class on the following monday, Gah! I really hope I pass that class.. :| Apart from that I'll be okay in my other courses. Should be able to pass those with A's maybe a couple B's. I graduate the 5th of may so its almost all over for me. I will be transferring next year though to finish up and get my bachelors but I'm not too worried about that right now. I'm just really looking foward to this summer...

I'm sure you'll do fine. Just have to take it one assignment at a time. Trust me, I completely understand. These last weeks can be overwhelming. But I try not to look too far ahead. One day at a time...

Kokirininja
1st May 2012, 07:39 PM
I can't believe it... I'm really... I really am done!

http://cxcblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/laughter.gif

Took my final final today which was for physics. I was extremely worried because it really was the last thing that could have stopped me from graduating this year but I found out that even if I got a 0% I still would have passed the class by 4 percentage points. I didn't purposely bomb the final or anything. I tried my best and got it done. WOO!

I graduate the 5th of this month and then its time to pack and get myself back home. Not sure how many more months I'd be able to pay to stay at the apartment anyway. Jobless at the moment XD Hopefully that can be fixed this summer.

As for summer plans we're are going out to a resort for a week to swim, horseback ride, do some bowling, and overall relax which I absolutely can't wait for! I'm also flying down to Georgia to stay with an old friend that I haven't seen in over 7 years! She's really excited and so am I :D After summer gets all done and what not I'll be transferring over to CMU where I'm gonna pursue my bachelor's in computer science.

AsherTheWilliams
1st May 2012, 08:29 PM
Well done Kokiri, well done.

Time to celebrate like an Ace.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Usagi_Moon/Animated%20Gifs/AceVenturaVictory.gif

Kokirininja
1st May 2012, 09:38 PM
haha, YES! XD

Captain Starwind
2nd May 2012, 12:07 AM
my congratulations go out to you on passing your classes. now i just have to pass mine. :sick:

Kokirininja
2nd May 2012, 05:20 AM
Thanks vegeta! And I wish the best of luck to you and your classes. Hope you pass them all!

OSRed1
4th May 2012, 03:44 PM
I wish I was done... Congrats to you though. Glad you passed everything. I still have 5 finals to deal with...

Kokirininja
4th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks Red! And damn... that's still a lot to go through. I wish the best of luck to ya man!

Kokirininja
5th May 2012, 04:19 PM
Well today is graduation day. In about 2 hours I'll officially be done with this school, woo!

Hannah
5th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Congrats!!

Captain Starwind
6th May 2012, 02:54 AM
nice. it must feel good to be done with that school

Kokirininja
6th May 2012, 07:41 AM
Thank ya hannah!

And it most certainly does vegeta ^^

Kokirininja
8th May 2012, 06:52 AM
These past few days I've been in the process of moving everything from the apartment back home. On top of that I've been busy with graduation and birthday stuff so I haven't been able to pop in much these past few days.

For the most part I've got everything moved back minus my computer desk and computer. That should of been the first thing I brought back but my car is too small XD I'll be going back down to grab that and the rest with my dad this wednesday.

Umm... I went and saw the avengers! Its hands down one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Plenty of action, plenty of humor, and just overall surprisingly good. Definitely watch the other films though before hand. It'll make the movie that more enjoyable!

Kokirininja
24th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Its been a long time... Well let's see. Very beginning of summer started off rather slow. Mainly consisted of playing dark souls on xbox. During that time I had also been talking to a girl again that I've known for 7 years. Her name is katie and she lived in Georgia which was 750 miles away from me.

Well upon talking we decided that we would go see each-other again. So I got a plane ticket and flew to her place. First off I was extremely nervous. I haven't been on a plane since I was 6 years old. I would be flying by myself to the biggest and busiest airport in the US and I was seeing a girl that I hadn't seen for the first time in 7 years. Had no idea how much she's changed since I've last seen her. If she still would like me since I've changed since then as well, etc. Plus her dad was meeting me there as well so I wasn't sure how he felt about some guy coming to stay with his daughter for a week XD All that went away though when I met up with them. She was so excited to see me and her dad was actually a really cool and laid back guy. But before I go any further! Lets talk about how things went before I saw them...

Well the plane landed and I got off and called Katie. She told me that they were just up the escalator above me. Well I looked around my terminal and saw no escalators going up to another floor in my terminal. So after walking around for 15 minutes I told her that I was lost. At this point they were pretty well lost as well. So eventually they told me that they would meet me at baggage claim in terminal "C". Well turns out that I was in terminal "A" XD How this happened I don't know...Anways I had to walk another 10 minutes till I found some escalators that went down. I ended up going down all the way to the tram which I had to take and get off at the third stop. Well I hadn't been on a tram in forever so as soon as I got on I didn't even think about sitting down, holding on to the pole, or one of the handles above. As soon as the thing started moving I fell back into a group of people, my bad haha. Once I finally hit the third stop I had to go up another two escalators where I then I finally found them!
Just so you know. This airport is 6,800,000-square-foot.

The drive back to their place was good. I got to know her dad, me and her got to catch up, and I got to see the cityscape for the first time in forever since I've been living in a small town for some time now. When we finally got to her place I met her sister mom and grandma. After talking to them for a bit me and katie had no clue what to do first. So out of the blue she decided that we were going camping. Well her sister (jennifer) decided she wanted to go and invited her friend (kallie) as well. So we started packing up and cramming everything and everyone into Katie's Ford Focus (it's a fairly tiny car haha). We were off to Lake Hartwell! Well since I've never been to South Carolina she decided to stop at the border since it was only 30 minutes off from the campsite. Well when we got to the border we realized we didn't have a fifth person to take a picture of us in front of the sign. Lucky us some random dudes stopped and took a picture for us :D

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/8850/58253110150862970705248.jpg

After our little side trip we had finally made it to the campsite. After spending 20 minutes carrying everything to the site since parking was a ways away jennifer, kallie, and I found out that the tent katie decided to bring was meant for 25 people! I've never had so much trouble setting up a tent in my life. Literally after 45 minutes of confusion and some frustration since katie decided to leave the instructions at home...the tent finally got set up!

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8937/p1030839el.jpg

Also here's an overall view of our site we stayed at.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2094/p1030843y.jpg

The first night at the campsite was just me, katie, jennifer and kallie. The next two nights Katie's and Jennifer's mom would be camping with us. Overall I can tell you that the camping trip was extremely fun. Time for more pictures! XD

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4858/p1030842k.jpg

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8832/p1030841f.jpg

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2091/p1030866p.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2982/p1030863l.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1525/p1030876k.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3349/p1030846zp.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8793/p1030883o.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5213/p1030879b.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5885/19603610151018399850941.jpg

The camping only took up 3 days of the week. When we got back we spent as much time as we could together. We went to the mall, we went out to eat, we went out to different lake to swim, to the public pool, walks at the park, out to her best friends house and over all we barely got any sleep. Any and all time that we could spend with each other we did. Well eventually I had to go back. There's not much to say at that point. We were both really depressed and the whole ride back on the plane just kept tearing at me. We still talk everyday and her dad even invited me to go on vacation with them in florida next summer! Hell yea! haha. Till then though, the wait is going to kill me :|

Now that I back in my small boring town I figured it was about time that I jump back on board with school. I already got my associates in networking systems at Linn Tech now I'm transferred and enrolled at CMU for two years to get my bachelors in computer science. And now we're all caught up with my summer. Still have till fall till I start school. Time to enjoy the rest of summer till school starts up.

TheMachetejoe
24th June 2012, 11:51 PM
KOKIRI!!!!!

THAT SOUNDS EPIC!! :3

Kokirininja
27th June 2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks machete it was!!! :D

Well weather this week is going to suck. And when I say suck. Its going to suck some major caterpillar balls. Never heard that one before? That's because I made it up because it's really going to be that bad. Forecast time:

-Today: 99F (washed my car today. I sweated more than I got wet from washing my car, car dried quick though haha)

-Thursday: 106F da'fuq weahter?!?!?! o_O

-Friday: 100F

-Saturday: 100f

-Sunday: 99F

-Monday: 97F

AsherTheWilliams
28th June 2012, 03:14 AM
Welcome back! Missed you bro! :D

Kokirininja
28th June 2012, 06:30 AM
Thanks man, missed ya too. Feel bad for not talking to all you guys for so long. Hope your summer has been going well for you! :)

Kokirininja
3rd August 2018, 05:33 AM
My goodness it's been 6 years since I touched this...Checking back in and think I'll start doing some entries again.

https://media.giphy.com/media/9ttC5vrkFq9dS/giphy.gif

Mantis
3rd August 2018, 11:55 PM
First of all, welcome back! I've missed seeing you around dude. Also, that's quite amazing considering it's the seventh most popular thread on the forum. :) Lookin' forward to your future entries.

Kokirininja
9th August 2018, 04:55 AM
Plan to fill in the gaps at some point but for now will start with today. Started my normal 8am-5pm workday. Had 4 back to back meetings and was assisting in converting our old physical servers that housed one of our badge access systems to a virtual environment. Did my part and went home, made dinner, and played the hell out of overwatch. Overall a quiet evening...or so I thought. Started laundry and made my way to bed. Decided to check my work phone and had 3 missed calls/voicemails, bunch of emails, and a text message that alarms were going off, alarm panels were down, and badges weren't working. Started responding when all of a sudden its sounds like someone is going office space on my washing machine. Had to drop my responses and run to turn it off because I overloaded it and caused the drum to go off balance. So I now likely have a annoyed boss and most of my clothes are now dripping into the tub till I can properly reload them:

Mantis
9th August 2018, 03:50 PM
Wow, that sounds quite awkward. I hope you're able fix those problems today!

Kokirininja
9th August 2018, 10:13 PM
There's always those days! Everything was back to normal today. I'm not really at fault for anything other than not being immediately available but that's what we have an on-call rotation for which wasn't me this week :aishalaugh:

pseudohippie
11th August 2018, 06:07 AM
Hey, man! Awesome to see you on again!!!
And glad to see everything went ok with that tech mishap. :)