PDA

View Full Version : Sinestra's Liar

Sinestra
27th January 2011, 06:45 AM
I haven't even been able to watch the full series yet. I feel like I'm being left behind sometimes. *sigh*

So I joined this community of diehard outlaw star fans, and so far I like it. Someone sent me a message on youtube and I decided to go for it. Not something I normally do but I suppose it worked. :D

If anything, our common interests will help us to get along. :) I don't know when I'll get around to finish watching the series, but soon... I hope. >_>

Tomorrow: reserve an hour for outlaw star <3

Mantis
27th January 2011, 02:26 PM
Hello, welcome to the forum. :) Yeah, that was me. I'm a really evil spammer, but there can never be enough evil in this world! Your Outlaw Star plan sounds good! I'm sure you won't regret that hour! (This is coming from a Grade A Outlaw Star Recruiter.) Still, be sure to tell us about your other favourite anime series at the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire. :D

Kokirininja
27th January 2011, 08:44 PM
Welcome Sinestra! I'm glad you decided to join us :D

AsherTheWilliams
27th January 2011, 09:18 PM
Welcome friend.

Katey
28th January 2011, 12:05 AM
Howdy, pretty signature!

Sinestra
29th January 2011, 11:40 PM
Howdy, pretty signature!

Haha sometimes I don't mind the spam, not all of it is so evil :P. Thanks everyone and thanks Katey, it's kind of a temporary one for now, I had such a hard time creating this character, it's been years since I've been in the character development game :P.

Anywho, I've been so sick for the last 2 days and its driving me nuts! :( I have to be at work tomorrow at 7 in the morning and god knows if I'll make it. Well I have obligations to tend to, I'll be back soon ;)

Masaka
2nd February 2011, 01:46 AM
Do you have a deviant art account? It'd be cool to see any other works you've done!