• Will more riots break out?
  • Will more riots break out?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Profile
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Seen
    17th April 2021 11:37 PM
    Posts
    2,336

    Will more riots break out?

    If you haven't been following it, the George Floyd trial is underway and some changes have already occurred.

    The girlfriend of George has confirmed they both have a dealer for their drugs and she didn't like the guy. They had been meeting with him the day of the incident and he can be seen in the camera of the shop George was in when he was using the fake $20 bill. It is not being suspected that he had bought some pills off his dealer and had them on himself and in an effort to hide them, took them all when he saw the cops approaching. He was salivated pretty badly and having a bad reaction by the time they were walking him to the cop car. What this all means is that the dealer in question can be charged with George's death, not the police officer if it is proven without a shadow of a doubt, this was an accidental overdose, which I believe is the case. As for the cop being charged, he was doing what he was taught by the police force and that knee-to-the-neck hold is common in police forces and military around the world. I haven't found any instance where it has killed someone. I could be wrong here and overlooking something so please if you know of something like this, share it.

    I feel like no matter what happens, people are going to riot and go nuts, at least in Portland. I can't say for other areas.
    Last edited by KorinKitty; 2nd April 2021 at 05:43 PM. Reason: typos

  2. Like Zemekis, madmanmark08 liked this post
  3. #2
    Profile
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Today 07:50 PM
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,225
    I've been following this for a while today. It was actually a whole seven months ago when that bodycam video was first shown by the press, specifically the Daily Mail. They put it on YouTube who didn't remove it, but they kept deleting views to stop it from trending. It's the one officially made available today but recorded with a camera from a screen. I don't think it was as long, but it still showed him saying he couldn't breathe while inside the car and it was pretty obvious he was high as a kite.

    In my opinion it was the drugs that ultimately killed him and I think a lot of people realised that several months back. YouTube was trying to hide the truth. It's possible the officer may be charged with manslaughter though.

    If he gets anything less than a very harsh sentence the rioters will get their excuse to do what they do best.

  4. Like Zemekis liked this post
    Agree KorinKitty agreed with this post
  5. #3
    Profile
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Seen
    17th April 2021 11:37 PM
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I've been following this for a while today. It was actually a whole seven months ago when that bodycam video was first shown by the press, specifically the Daily Mail. They put it on YouTube who didn't remove it, but they kept deleting views to stop it from trending. It's the one officially made available today but recorded with a camera from a screen. I don't think it was as long, but it still showed him saying he couldn't breathe while inside the car and it was pretty obvious he was high as a kite.

    In my opinion it was the drugs that ultimately killed him and I think a lot of people realised that several months back. YouTube was trying to hide the truth. It's possible the officer may be charged with manslaughter though.

    If he gets anything less than a very harsh sentence the rioters will get their excuse to do what they do best.
    At this point, I don't think they will care. I mean they could give the man the death penalty and it won't be enough. They keep saying "no justice, no peace" as a public threat to safety. If I was a business owner in any of these cities where this crap broke out, I would close shop and move somewhere else. I am so thankful I don't live in a city.

  6. #4
    Profile
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    14th April 2021 10:15 PM
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Age
    25
    Posts
    64
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I think regardless of the outcome of the court case there will be a manufactured outrage. If he gets a custodial sentence then people and woke media will complain that the sentence isn't harsh enough, if he walks then there will be just as much of an outrage. I just think that it's ridiculous that they've turned a lowlife into a martyr. I don't think the cop intentionally killed him but something about this whole thing seems off.

    What I find ironic about this is that during the capital riots when Ashli Babbitt was shot by a police officer and the media immediately dug up any dirt on her they could and there was a concern that she'll become a martyr for right-wingers. The cop who shot her got away with it too.

  7. Like KorinKitty liked this post
  8. #5
    Profile
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    13th April 2021 12:08 AM
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    If you haven't been following it, the George Floyd trial is underway and some changes have already occurred.

    The girlfriend of George has confirmed they both have a dealer for their drugs and she didn't like the guy. They had been meeting with him the day of the incident and he can be seen in the camera of the shop George was in when he was using the fake $20 bill. It is not being suspected that he had bought some pills off his dealer and had them on himself and in an effort to hide them, took them all when he saw the cops approaching. He was salivated pretty badly and having a bad reaction by the time they were walking him to the cop car. What this all means is that the dealer in question can be charged with George's death, not the police officer if it is proven without a shadow of a doubt, this was an accidental overdose, which I believe is the case. As for the cop being charged, he was doing what he was taught by the police force and that knee-to-the-neck hold is common in police forces and military around the world. I haven't found any instance where it has killed someone. I could be wrong here and overlooking something so please if you know of something like this, share it.

    I feel like no matter what happens, people are going to riot and go nuts, at least in Portland. I can't say for other areas.
    Yes.

    At this time (Wednesday April 7, 2021 @ 10:25pm pdt), the derek Chauvin trial for murder appears to be imploding.

    At this point, it's doesn't if he wins or loses. The angry black community will do whatever it is they feel they can get away with.

    So if Derek walks, riots.

    If Derek is sentenced, riots.

    Should Derek be found not guilty, he needs to sue:

    Media
    State
    And Police Department

    Derek will never work a job again.

    Should Derek be convicted and imprisoned, he won't live more then 5 years.

    Sent from my SM-G977P using Outlaw Star Nexus mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    "The mighty oak tree was once a tiny nut that stood its ground" -

  9. Like KorinKitty liked this post
  10. #6
    Profile
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Seen
    17th April 2021 11:37 PM
    Posts
    2,336
    I am convinced the way the reporting on the trial is being handled, knowing the people who will be outraged won't actually watch the trial but read up on news about it, they are making it seem like the cop is going down... This in turn will result in a wave of "no justice no peace" and rioting because they won't understand why he got off without punishment. Following the trial, Chauvin is not losing right now and if anything, Floyd is being made to look worse. The dude overdosed and they have no proof of Chauvin having the intent to hurt him in any way. If anything, he used less force than he should of. Had he been following the books, he should have tasered Floyd and threw him in the back of the cop car but he didn't. None of them wanted to hurt him and they felt bad for him because he was clearly an addict who was not looking to hurt anyone.

  11. #7
    Profile
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Today 10:01 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,157
    At this point, I always assume that there will be more riots. Regardless of outcome, some group will be angry enough (or funded enough, if you believe the theories/evidence out there) to riot. The riots wouldn't be so bad if the police would shut them down properly, but we are in an era with very obvious selective enforcement. The ongoing riots since last Summer are called "protests". The far less destructive/violent stuff in D.C. was an "insurrection" or "terrorist act" and many have been arrested & put on no-fly lists.

    I could give a better analysis of whether more riots would occur if the situation was entirely organic, but it isn't. It's my belief that there are a lot of larger actors at play here than an upset citizenry which makes the future & motivations difficult to pinpoint.
    JRPG Enthusiast | OSN Crew Member | Don't ask me about movies

  12. Like KorinKitty liked this post
  13. #8
    Profile
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Seen
    17th April 2021 11:37 PM
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    At this point, I always assume that there will be more riots. Regardless of outcome, some group will be angry enough (or funded enough, if you believe the theories/evidence out there) to riot. The riots wouldn't be so bad if the police would shut them down properly, but we are in an era with very obvious selective enforcement. The ongoing riots since last Summer are called "protests". The far less destructive/violent stuff in D.C. was an "insurrection" or "terrorist act" and many have been arrested & put on no-fly lists.

    I could give a better analysis of whether more riots would occur if the situation was entirely organic, but it isn't. It's my belief that there are a lot of larger actors at play here than an upset citizenry which makes the future & motivations difficult to pinpoint.
    I know to a lot of people it sounds stupid, but I have seen more than enough evidence to convince me a lot of these riots were funded at least in the beginning. I have seen funding being done for protests on craigslist locally. People paying $50 an hour to hold a sign somewhere and say chants. So things being funded on this level, I would believe it.

    I don't remember these issues happening much at all growing up. It just seems strange how the cops are being targeted at the same time riots are popping up all over the place... as if the cops needed to be put in a state of fear to do anything about it to it could happen. I just don't trust people these days. I don't trust politicians and I don't trust the media.

  14. Like madmanmark08, Zemekis liked this post
  15. #9
    Profile
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    13th April 2021 12:08 AM
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    467
    Yeah. This trial looks interesting. I feel that the evidence can be used to go either way at this point.

    But I do not think that Chauvin is guilty for murder nor manslaughter.

    I need to know the following:

    How long does fentyal take to metabolize in the human body?

    I imagine fentyal is fast acting in the human body and for the cops to arrive until Floyd was in the ambulance we are talking 20 mins?

    If fentyal can metabolize in the body shorter then that 20mins, then I am leaning on the drug OD (overdose).

    Yet, the coroner report already states he had (in the teens) of measurable amounts of fentyal in his blood... so I suppose Floyd was already ODing when the cops arrived.

    BUT

    Back to your question: riots?

    Yes. Riots will occur.

    Strap up and stay safe. Relocate to a safer area if you have the means. Or ensure you have multiple escape routes to safe alternative locations.

    Sent from my SM-G977P using Outlaw Star Nexus mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    "The mighty oak tree was once a tiny nut that stood its ground" -

  16. Like KorinKitty liked this post
  17. #10
    Profile
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Today 07:50 PM
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,225
    Several days back I watched it live for a few hours. There was some sort of expert explaining the mistakes Derek Chauvin made during the chokehold, in quite remarkable detail. It's a really tricky case. I agree with manslaughter not being the case if the drugs are proven to be the leading factor in George's death.

    He was off his head and making it really difficult for the officers. With all the yelling and thrashing, I'd expect some difficulty restraining him with precision, especially quite late at night.

    It does seem to me that the police and others associated with the case are throwing Derek under the bus and trying to wash their hands of this. As others have said, either way there will be riots so I hope the Americans amongst us are able to stay safe.

  18. Like madmanmark08, Zemekis, KorinKitty liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Affiliates
Will more riots break out? Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! The Syndicate Lounge