Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Hello

  1. #11
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Today 08:42 AM
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,976
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,654
    Probably around 80% of members only stick around for a week or two if that. It's a shame but I guess that's the nature of forums, much more so nowadays. Hopefully he will return one day.

  2. #12
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Seen
    4th May 2020 10:44 PM
    Location
    THE HOUSE OF THE LORD
    Posts
    185
    Personality
    aishaclanclan
    Wong
    6,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Probably around 80% of members only stick around for a week or two if that. It's a shame but I guess that's the nature of forums, much more so nowadays. Hopefully he will return one day.
    There are those like myself who may disappear for a time, but then return.

    I like this place. Only a catastrophe could keep me away permanently

  3. Like Mantis liked this post
  4. #13
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:03 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,896
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    20,690
    Yeah, nagato seemed like someone I would have jivved with on anime tastes. Hope he comes back around!
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

  5. #14
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    26th September 2020 02:36 PM
    Location
    Sentinel III
    Age
    33
    Posts
    83
    Wong
    1,401
    Welcome to the group

  6. #15
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    28th July 2020 08:04 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Wong
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I wonder what happened to him.
    Man, small chance that anyone would still browse this thread but long story short, I have accidentally damaged my ancient laptop while cleaning it and killed it, and unfortunately browsing forums on a phone is a bit painful. This forum crossed my mind a few times in the past week so I've decided to check it again

  7. #16
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    28th July 2020 08:04 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Wong
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Probably around 80% of members only stick around for a week or two if that. It's a shame but I guess that's the nature of forums, much more so nowadays. Hopefully he will return one day.
    I have returned. I will be more active once I get a computer sorted!

  8. #17
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    28th July 2020 08:04 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Wong
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Yeah, nagato seemed like someone I would have jivved with on anime tastes. Hope he comes back around!
    I'm back, I'll be more active, even given the current priorities of life I'll still find time to browse the forums

  9. #18
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Today 08:42 AM
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,976
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,654
    Quote Originally Posted by nagato View Post
    I have returned. I will be more active once I get a computer sorted!
    I appreciate that. In the meantime until you do that, the app works well for a lot of members. It's for both Android and iOS and can be found on the app stores. (Just search for "Outlaw Star Nexus".)

  10. #19
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    28th July 2020 08:04 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Wong
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I appreciate that. In the meantime until you do that, the app works well for a lot of members. It's for both Android and iOS and can be found on the app stores. (Just search for "Outlaw Star Nexus".)
    I'm currently using the app, it works well but I really hate typing things on my phone

  11. #20
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:03 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,896
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    20,690
    Quote Originally Posted by nagato View Post
    I'm currently using the app, it works well but I really hate typing things on my phone
    Yeah, I can be the same way sometimes. I usually use it for quick browsing while I'm at work or something & try to keep in mind the forums/topics I wanted to respond to once I return home and have time with a laptop/desktop.

    Either way, I'm glad to see you're still around! Have you been playing or watching anything new?
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Affiliates
Hello Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! The Syndicate Lounge