Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Hello

  1. #21
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:10 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,826
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    19,652
    Quote Originally Posted by nagato View Post
    I'm currently using the app, it works well but I really hate typing things on my phone
    Yeah, I can be the same way sometimes. I usually use it for quick browsing while I'm at work or something & try to keep in mind the forums/topics I wanted to respond to once I return home and have time with a laptop/desktop.

    Either way, I'm glad to see you're still around! Have you been playing or watching anything new?
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

  2. #22
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    28th July 2020 08:04 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Wong
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Yeah, I can be the same way sometimes. I usually use it for quick browsing while I'm at work or something & try to keep in mind the forums/topics I wanted to respond to once I return home and have time with a laptop/desktop.

    Either way, I'm glad to see you're still around! Have you been playing or watching anything new?
    I haven't watched any new anime in quite some time. I've been playing MGS V recently and A way out. Both are pretty excellent games. I bought a new PC today so get used to seeing me around a lot more often

  3. #23
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:10 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,826
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    19,652
    Quote Originally Posted by nagato View Post
    I haven't watched any new anime in quite some time. I've been playing MGS V recently and A way out. Both are pretty excellent games. I bought a new PC today so get used to seeing me around a lot more often
    Cool. I played through MGS V back when it came out and got all the endings, but I didn't do a full completionist run and get the perfect rank for every mission or collect every patch. Are you enjoying it? My friends got it on PC but it was pretty busted at release, have they fixed it up?
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

  4. #24
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    28th July 2020 08:04 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Wong
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Cool. I played through MGS V back when it came out and got all the endings, but I didn't do a full completionist run and get the perfect rank for every mission or collect every patch. Are you enjoying it? My friends got it on PC but it was pretty busted at release, have they fixed it up?
    I've started playing it a few months ago and I haven't ran into any issues with it so far. The game is really well optimized and a lot of fun to play. I haven't completed all the missions yet, I've been playing it every other week or so. I normally just play the original doom or xcom 2 when I have the time. Have you got any anime or game recommendations?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Affiliates
Hello Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! The Syndicate Lounge