Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by l3ombyx View Post
    succubus
    yes please
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    8th June 2019 01:37 AM
    Wong
    Yea, I'm genuinely surprised. It's almost like after the mid 2000s he kind of disappeared. I'm sure if I was decent at Japanese I might be able to find something more solid, but that's not in the cards. Haha. Ugh I kind of feel like an old old fogey going "back in my day!", but honestly I feel like I miss the old school vibe of characters. Now a days everything feels so... Mass produced? I'm not sure how to word it.

Oh neat! I don't have skype but I do have steam! I do suggest if you guys ever feel up to it setting up a discord... If only because it's more customizable than skype and allows for multiple chat rooms. That's rad though, may I ask what app you use for it?

Awesome! I'll definitely give it a check out! I'm looking forward to seeing what it is!

Good to know! Then if anyone want to check out my art by chance you can see it here. My instagram if anyone here is interest I take freebie requests from time to time. Usually every few months or so. So if you're interested in seeing something feel free to send it my way. c: No guarantees though since they're free and I'll admit I'm incredibly lazy. Haha

@LtSurge - She really does! ...That's a good policy to have when it comes to violence. LOL And thank you~!

@Zemekis - Succubi + Cat girls are fabbbb

Last Seen
    Today 02:01 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I listened to what you said and decided to add a chat room. However, you'll need to be a gunman (fifteen posts or more) to see it. This is mostly to keep out anybody who has just signed up and might spam it, etc. It'll also only be visible at weekends. (Except this week. It'll be open from now until the end of the weekend while it is trialled.)

I think I discussed my reasons in the other thread we mentioned Discord in as to why I wouldn't want to use it. An internal chat should suffice! I like your art, by the way.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:09 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I listened to what you said and decided to add a chat room. However, you'll need to be a gunman (fifteen posts or more) to see it. This is mostly to keep out anybody who has just signed up and might spam it, etc. It'll also only be visible at weekends. (Except this week. It'll be open from now until the end of the weekend while it is trialled.)

I think I discussed my reasons in the other thread we mentioned Discord in as to why I wouldn't want to use it. An internal chat should suffice! I like your art, by the way.
    I tried the chat and it's working fine for me!
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    8th June 2019 01:37 AM
    Wong
    Awesome! Going have to have to make sure to increase that post count then! And that makes perfect sense, since spamming is pretty annoying.

Okay, I'll keep a look out for that thread! And thank you~

6. Like Mantis liked this post