Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blind or Deaf?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 03:14 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    It's a tough one, but I'd have to choose deafness. I couldn't stand not seeing the beautiful blue sky ever again. If there's one ability I'd hate to lose the most, it's that.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    18th June 2015 08:11 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    It's a tough one, but I'd have to choose deafness. I couldn't stand not seeing the beautiful blue sky ever again. If there's one ability I'd hate to lose the most, it's that.
    True the beautiful sight of nature especially beaches and luscious forests with dew coming off the leaves - truly wonderful. It makes me wonder why humans continue to destroy our natural habitats that are so soothing and peaceful for Industry. The human race is honestly the most destructive species on the planet.

Last Seen
    9th July 2015 03:29 AM
    Wong
    I think I'd rather go deaf as science is rapidly discovering ways to help deaf people be able to hear again. As a lover of art, being blind would not allow me to visit the Louvre, which is definitely on my bucket list. Also, sign language is an excellent form of communication.

Last Seen
    16th July 2015 09:09 PM
    Wong
    Both, then i can become a mole.

A happy mole.
    THE GREATEST

Last Seen
    13th July 2015 04:14 AM
    Wong
    I would rather lose my sense of hearing than my sense of sight. I already thought about this before and my eyes are the reason why I can see the beauty of the world. It will be easier to travel if you are deaf rather than blind. You can still watch movies as long as they have subtitles. Music has vibrations which you can learn to like.

Last Seen
    9th July 2015 10:33 AM
    Wong
    I'd rather be deaf, being blind would be awful for me.
    I wouldn't imagine my life if I would be blind.

Last Seen
    13th July 2015 04:04 AM
    Wong
    Definitely hearing. I can't stand thinking about losing my vision for a second. I have a blind uncle and he's been sitting home his whole life. He never went to work, never tried to do anything other than listen to TV or the radio or go outside for walks sometimes. He basically feels like a burden to his family, my other uncles and aunts who supported him and helped him to their best ability. You could say there are certain jobs or things someone without vision could try or do, but he has almost no interest in anything other than playing with kids and staying home. If I'm going to end up feeling like a burden to the people I love, I would rather lose my hearing. I can cope with that. Sign language is manageable and makes it easier for a deaf people to cope.

Last Seen
    12th July 2015 11:06 PM
    Wong
    I would always choose my sight. I'm a vey visual person aside from the fact that I need to see where I'm going (haha). I am visual in the sense that I enjoy seeing things more than I enjoy listening. It's the same as when you see someone's actons towards you rather than the sweet melody they can sing to you.

Last Seen
    9th July 2015 08:58 PM
    Wong
    No matter now much I love music, and I'm constantly having headphones on, or having speakers blast something, I just feel that being deaf would be much easier than being blind. Interacting with people can be done via writing or via sign language, while being blind leaves you, well... unable to recognize people based on their faces and unable to walk and travel around.
    Also, I enjoy watching everything that's going on around me, from birds flying to ants digging to people arguing. It's just something hard to give up.