• Tattoos: Yay or nay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:47 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Alternatively, give them a tattoo against their will and make them fearful of getting more.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

2. Creative KorinKitty finds this post creative
    Last Seen
    Today 02:49 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Alternatively, give them a tattoo against their will and make them fearful of getting more.
    I have seen that backfire with ear piercings. I am a prime example. I have 11 piercing holes now in my ears. LOL

I keep it classy but still. I didn't like my ears being pierced as a toddler and was scared but ended up with way more. Did them myself too. Makes it even worse.

I really think the only way people will be put off from tattoos is when it becomes so overly saturated that most people have them so not having any will be considered "different" or "unique".

Last Seen
    Today 06:36 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Yuck, I never liked the idea of an ear piercing since my teen years when my sister got them. They got all infected and nasty. Oh yeah, there was also that girl with earrings who got her ear ripped open in gym class. (Now that's a story to tell your kids.)
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Today 02:49 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Yuck, I never liked the idea of an ear piercing since my teen years when my sister got them. They got all infected and nasty. Oh yeah, there was also that girl with earrings who got her ear ripped open in gym class. (Now that's a story to tell your kids.)
    I have had my eyebrow, lip, tongue, and belly button done. I think it was a phase. By the time I was 21, I took them all out. I like my earrings but I am not stupid with them. Who would wear earrings in gym class? That is like wearing them to play a sport or go to an actual gym. While I am okay with general studs, I always thought gauged ears looked hideous. More so on women than men.