• The Lie Game
  • The Lie Game

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: The Lie Game

  1. #61
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today 05:22 AM
    Posts
    1,205
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    23,159
    Sadly Zem and Mantis, you're both incorrect. The lie was me being on on a local production. And thank goodness for that because I think my on camera presence is on par with Tommy Wiseau. I find most soups nasty and the only soup I ever liked was Miso soup. I did drama class way back in my freshman year of high school. It was fun but that's where I learn that acting wasn't going to be my profession anytime soon.

    Man, you pissed off one of the RE2 designers? The remake you mean? Damn, what the hell did you say to him to make him salty? That is really funny though.

    Well Zem, I'd have to guess that you having heterochromia is a lie. And Mantis, I'd wager that you eating a worm is a lie because I don't see you as a degenerate.

    How's that for a two for one special?

  2. #62
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:49 PM
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,976
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    Man, you pissed off one of the RE2 designers? The remake you mean? Damn, what the hell did you say to him to make him salty? That is really funny though.
    The original Resident Evil 2. While that one was true, what I said wasn't too bad, but he actually blocks almost every westerner he sees (the block list is colossal) and calls them all insects.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    Mantis, I'd wager that you eating a worm is a lie because I don't see you as a degenerate.
    Heeey! That one is true. The cactus story is something I made up as I created the post. I think I was two years old. A worm crawled onto my biscuit when I was in the garden. My reaction was basically, "You think you can have my biscuit, huh?" I ate both of them.

    I guess it'd put this back in order if I made a new set...

    • I once made quite a mistake and caused an old paper shredder to explode, and it was a surprisingly big explosion (thank god my apartment survived unscathed)
    • I am a Trump supporter
    • I have been attacked by an old woman who looked very similar to Gollum; tiny, skin and bones and incredibly ugly

  3. #63
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today 05:22 AM
    Posts
    1,205
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    23,159
    Ohhh, I think I know who you're referring to...

    The Lie Game-maxresdefault-13-jpg

    Made some awesome games but yeah, he can be a touchy fellow. Anywho, back to the game...I want to say the one about the paper shredder is a lie. Have a hard time imagining a paper shredder to explode, at least to the extent you're describing. You know, I made the silly mistake of not posting mine on the last post so here it is!

    1. I once saved an injured cat
    2. I got into a bar brawl
    3. My index finger is slightly crooked

  4. #64
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:49 PM
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,976
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,654
    Nope! The shredder did actually explode. There was a fireball, like if you blew up one of the smaller things in GoldenEye 007.

    Well... that shredder was all janky but I did want to try giving it a clean. I unplugged it and used some compressed air. I'd heard that compressed air can be flammable, but assumed that was only for a duration. I'd waited several hours, plugged it back in and... FOOM! Lesson learned, don't fuck with compressed air. The name is rather misleading I guess.

    The lie was me being a Trump supporter. I'm not a supporter because I'm not a USA citizen. If I was I'd probably support him, but out of necessity. People can say what they will about Trump, but at least he actually does get shit done which speaks volumes when you look at people like Biden.

    I think your lie is the bar brawl. I've since learned that you were very gentle in school! Brawls? Doesn't add up.

    • I was an above-average student
    • I prefer Pepsi to Coke
    • I like most meat but would never try black pudding

  5. #65
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today 05:22 AM
    Posts
    1,205
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    23,159
    You are absolutely positively without a doubt correct on me being in a bar brawl. I witnessed one go down one time. I was out drinking with my buddies and we were chilling at a counter when all of a sudden to guys were on the floor punching each other. One of the guys I was hanging out with was a big boi who, without second thought, dove on the two guys on the ground to stop the fight. What was funny was this was at a more higher end bar and not some run down dive bar that this happened at. Never got into a fight myself. I'm incredibly lucky at avoiding trouble at bars and I intend to keep it that way.

    Holy damn, Mantis. How did you not get burns from that? You must've shat some massive bricks when that happened. I wonder where you sprayed the compressed air at because I'm trying to wrap my head around about how that would make the machine go boom.

    Anywho for my 3 ones...

    *English was my favorite subject in high school
    *I've had an editorial displayed for a local news paper
    * I like to put BBQ sauce on my burgers

  6. Like madmanmark08 liked this post
  7. #66
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today 03:35 AM
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    393
    Wong
    5,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    You are absolutely positively without a doubt correct on me being in a bar brawl. I witnessed one go down one time. I was out drinking with my buddies and we were chilling at a counter when all of a sudden to guys were on the floor punching each other. One of the guys I was hanging out with was a big boi who, without second thought, dove on the two guys on the ground to stop the fight. What was funny was this was at a more higher end bar and not some run down dive bar that this happened at. Never got into a fight myself. I'm incredibly lucky at avoiding trouble at bars and I intend to keep it that way.

    Holy damn, Mantis. How did you not get burns from that? You must've shat some massive bricks when that happened. I wonder where you sprayed the compressed air at because I'm trying to wrap my head around about how that would make the machine go boom.

    Anywho for my 3 ones...

    *English was my favorite subject in high school
    *I've had an editorial displayed for a local news paper
    * I like to put BBQ sauce on my burgers
    I'll take a swing. Your two truths and a lie are:

    English was favorite class
    Editorial in a display
    You add BBQ sauce on hamburgers

    You did add BBQ sauce.
    You do have an editorial on display.

    English was NOT your favorite class.

    How did I do?
    "The mighty oak tree was once a tiny nut that stood its ground" -

  8. #67
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today 05:22 AM
    Posts
    1,205
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    23,159
    Sadly, you're off the mark here. The lie is me having work published in a newspaper. I grew an interest in screenwriting so english class became my big favorite in High School. I really got absorbed in the writing assignments that were given, though admittedly, they were less essays and more editorials. One of my english teachers was even cool with me swearing in some of them! Never got lucky enough to get anything published.

  9. Like madmanmark08 liked this post
  10. #68
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today 03:35 AM
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    393
    Wong
    5,037
    Woah. Well I learn something new.

    Since I screwed up, do I go now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    Sadly, you're off the mark here. The lie is me having work published in a newspaper. I grew an interest in screenwriting so english class became my big favorite in High School. I really got absorbed in the writing assignments that were given, though admittedly, they were less essays and more editorials. One of my english teachers was even cool with me swearing in some of them! Never got lucky enough to get anything published.
    "The mighty oak tree was once a tiny nut that stood its ground" -

  11. #69
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:49 PM
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,976
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,654
    C'mon guys. Four replies, each missing the objectives of the game. The rules:

    • Check post above (obviously excluding this) for three statements by the poster
    • One of them is a lie, write your guesswork
    • Below that in your reply, write three statements of your own, with one being a lie
    • Try to avoid replies for the sake of discussing the guesses—all replies should be a continuation of the game, and discussing previous guesses can be done within the reply that's for playing the game (to avoid derailing the game)

    I probably discussed it in more detail in the original post.

  12. Like madmanmark08 liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Affiliates
The Lie Game Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! The Syndicate Lounge