• Member of the Month: May 2012
  • Member of the Month: May 2012

View Poll Results: Who do you feel was the best member this month?

Voters

6,210
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,018,922

Member of the Month: May 2012

Please refer to the sticky thread for more information. Cast your votes for your favourite candidate during this month, guys! Remember that it's for the month; not overall. The thread will be opened for discussion once the winner is announced.

In addition to this, a new feature has been created, thanks to a plugin I found. Or rather, a lack of a feature. I should let you know about this. I think it's natural for people to vote selectively. If they have the chance to, they'll see poll results before the poll ends and let it shape their final decision.

Now, I have found a way to disable this. As a result, you won't be able to view any poll data until the voting ends. Only I can see the data, for obvious reasons. (Such as cancelling out any self-voters, should it happen.) But I'll vote honestly, and I hope you will too. This should change things a lot, for the better. Thanks!

[hr]

Our Candidates

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_7.png[/img] BaronOfStuff

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_268.jpg[/img] blue_penguin123

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_326.jpg[/img] darkbetter

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_233.jpg[/img] Gene Starwind

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_400.jpg[/img] HakkaisRilan

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_258.jpg[/img] Heresiarch Grimm

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_273.png[/img] lloydSSJ4

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_394.jpg[/img] Lord-Idolo

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_316.jpg?dateline=1337576348[/img] madmanmark08

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_327.jpg?dateline=1330711901[/img] OSRed1

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_389.jpg?dateline=1336733213[/img] Ram8349

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_403.jpg?dateline=1337508134[/img] [ruin]RTSender

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_237.jpg[/img] SethClanclan

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_271.png?dateline=1318264467[/img] TheMachetejoe

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_375.png?dateline=1333334010[/img] vegeta87952

I'm very happy with activity this month. We have some fantastic new members in addition to those who have been around for longer and made great conversation. Last month I was surprised to see that we'd beaten our candidate record with ten candidates. Now we have fifteen! Remember to vote for the best contributor to the forum this month. Since votes are anonymous, don't worry about who you vote for, as long as you don't vote for yourself.

Remember, if you've been chosen as a candidate (by meeting the requirements in the sticky thread), your path towards this month's victory isn't totally over yet. Make more compelling posts and you'll have more of a chance. Simple enough, huh? Since last month, each Member of the Month will be posted on Outlaw Star UK's Facebook timeline. Since I'm updating the achievements a lot now, you'll be sure to get one should you succeed, and a wong award.

Voting will be enabled until around 12.00AM on the 1st of June.

May the best member win.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

6,210
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,018,922

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Update: [ruin]RTSender removed from the candidates list as he voted for himself. Since I don't know how to grant somebody a replacement vote, the other person who voted for [ruin]RTSender may PM me with a new choice.

Remember that although it may look like the thread is open, it is closed for discussion until the beginning of next month when the winner is announced.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

6,210
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,018,922

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Well done to blue_penguin123 for becoming Member of the Month. With the great posts and friendly attitude, it was certainly well deserved.

Enjoy the MotM achievement and the 2500W award.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    1,547

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Congratulations, Blue!!!
    We are all insane, we just act normal for the sake of others.

5. #5
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    1st October 2017 06:22 AM
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    275
    Wong
    846

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

yeah, congratualations. can't think of a better person to win.
    Previously known as vegeta95748 ("Veggie")

6. #6
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    19th September 2018 12:45 PM
    Age
    Posts
    274
    Wong
    598

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

OAO ... My gast has been flabbered. Thanks guys.

blue_penguin123 faints
    I can drink water like it's tea.

7. #7
    Posts
    320
    Wong
    636

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by blue_penguin123
    OAO ... My gast has been flabbered. Thanks guys.

* blue_penguin123 faints
    Have your rustles been jimmied, Blue?

Congratulations. Looking forward to the competition for next month.
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him. What awaits him down the path he will then have to choose; the boy doesn't always know. At some point the boy then becomes an adult, and learns what he was able to become. Joy and sadness will forever accompany this. He is confronted with a choice; when this happens, does he bid his past farewell in his heart? Once a boy becomes an adult, he can no longer go back to being a boy; the boy is now a man. Only one thing can be said: "A boy has the right to dream.". For those endless possibilities are stretched out before him.

We must remember...all men were once boys.

8. #8

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Well done Blue!
    Congrats!
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear fate." - Narrator
    avatar by: beautifulhangoverx

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

This was a good idea Mantis.

9. #9
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    19th September 2018 12:45 PM
    Age
    Posts
    274
    Wong
    598

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Thank you! ^-^
    blue_penguin123 hugs everyone.
    I can drink water like it's tea.

10. #10
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    1st August 2012 06:31 AM
    Age
    Posts
    137
    Wong
    561

RE: Member of the Month: May 2012

Congrats blue!
    "You can never count on anyone but yourself, but then sometimes, you just want to feel the warmth of another body, you know?" -Hot Ice Hilda
    "Hey O'Connell! Looks like I got all the horses!"
    "Hey Beni! Looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!" Beni & Rick, The Mummy
    Will Draw for Food! Check out my DeviantArt account at My Account

Last Post: 13th March 2012, 03:58 PM
  5. Member of the Month: January 2012
    By Mantis in forum MotM: Member of the Month
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 8th February 2012, 06:50 PM

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts