• Member of the Month: March 2012
  • Member of the Month: March 2012

View Poll Results: Who do you feel was the best member this month?

Voters

6,240
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,396

Member of the Month: March 2012

Please refer to the sticky thread for more information. Cast your votes for your favourite candidate during this month, guys! Remember that it's for the month; not overall. The thread will be opened for discussion once the winner is announced.

[hr]

Our Candidates

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_236.jpg[/img] Aishaclanclanfan23

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_7.png[/img] BaronOfStuff

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_326.jpg[/img] darkbetter

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_258.jpg[/img] Heresiarch Grimm

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_193.gif[/img] Kokirininja

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_327.jpg[/img] OSRed1

Activity has been a little lower during March. We can hopefully change that in the near future, but there have been plenty of good posts. So, vote for who you think has been the best contributor to the forum this month. Votes are anonymous, so you needn't worry about who you vote for. I would advise all candidates to vote for another candidate, though. Only I can see the votes. (Which I can't control.) But I'm sure you have the common decency to vote for others if you expect them to vote for you.

You still have time to make more of an impression if you want a greater chance of winning this MotM by making some new threads and contributing to existing discussions, but you'll need to act fast since most members will cast their votes soon. Polls will close at the very beginning of April. That is British time, so be sure to vote a little bit earlier, especially if you're from the west.

Good luck.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

6,240
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,396

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

I'm ready to announce the March 2012 Member of the Month! And that would be...

Mantis cues drumroll...

Aishaclanclanfan23! Congratulations! I can't think of anyone who deserved it more than you this month man! You've written a lot of very constructive posts and it's been a pleasure to chat with you. I'm sure everyone will agree. 'Grats to everyone else, and to those who didn't get a vote, all I can say is better luck next time, and keep at it. I think every candidate has been great this month, so it's a shame that everyone didn't at least get one vote.

Enjoy the new user title, Aishaclanclanfan, and well done. You'll receive your extra wong and other goodies tomorrow. The thread is now indeed open for discussion.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. #3
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    8th August 2012 02:03 PM
    Posts
    551
    Wong
    107

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Well done Aisha. Have fun with the shiny gold title
    Fighting through Aliens, Robots, Insane sick people, demons, plants, dragons, fish, squids, jellyfish and more for the good of the forum!

When I play a game, I usually want to see lethal amounts of death and destructive amounts of ruination.

4. #4
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    8th September 2012 04:15 AM
    Age
    Posts
    262
    Wong
    577

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Thanks manits that means alot

Aswell thanks Heresiarch!
    WHO ARE CALLING A ANIMAL! *grips Genes cloak with a evil glare* ~ Aisha - Eps Beast Girl ready to pounce.

(Aisha Clan Clan) I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say?

5. #5
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    545

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Congrats aisha! Definitely agree, you deserved it ^^
    "(21:31:30) Kokirininja: will she notice the globs of glue....?
    (21:31:56) TheMachetejoe: Nope! I'm as stealthy as a mouse...on bear adrenaline."
    "(18:42:32) Hannah: I like to giggle when I sit in chairs."
    "(19:46:20) lloydSSJ4: I was contemplating my similarities with Fred Luo, while making a sandwhich."
    Referring to Spammers
    (23:27:52) Mantis: I'm thinking of banning the whole of the Philippines from the site.
    (23:27:56) Mantis: The whole bloody country.
    (23:28:05) Mantis: Because that's where most of the parasites come from.

6. #6
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    8th September 2012 04:15 AM
    Age
    Posts
    262
    Wong
    577

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Thanks Kokiri you deserve it just as much as i do ^^. Half to get use to seeing Gold letters for a month now haha... im rich! o.o wait still only 3000 wolong.. XD when i strike it rich you will know my name! >.> Gene seems to never hit it big... bah... haha him and his nights running around with wemon >.> id watch him if i was you jim... haha!

7. #7
    6,240
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,396

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Thanks to the maintenance I've had to do you'll have to wait another day for the MotM extras, sorry. :'( Haha, yep, Gene's quite a player.

Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. #8
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    8th September 2012 04:15 AM
    Age
    Posts
    262
    Wong
    577

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Ah its all good im not in no rush really for it i was just teasing and picking around I actually thought when the forum went down that was maybe a April fools joke XD i was like omg what the heck? haha O.o i win and the site gets busted... hehe go my prettys destory everything *sets copies of Aisha to run lose* X3 jk haha you must have knew o.o no fair at all... >.>...

9. #9
    6,240
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,396

RE: Member of the Month: March 2012

Heh, yeah, fortunately Aisha didn't wreak havoc on the server. And yeah, I know it was bad timing but since MotM is always (with the odd exception) announced at the exact end of each month, it was kind of unavoidable for April Fools' Day.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Last Post: 9th May 2012, 12:15 PM
  5. Member of the Month: February 2012
    By Mantis in forum MotM: Member of the Month
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13th March 2012, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts