• Member of the Month: September 2011
  • Member of the Month: September 2011

View Poll Results: Who do you feel was the best member this month?

Voters

6,229
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,180

Member of the Month: September 2011

Please refer to the sticky thread for more information. Cast your votes for your favourite candidate during this month, guys! Remember that it's for the month; not overall. The thread will be opened for discussion once the winner is announced.

[hr]

Our Candidates

AsherTheWilliams

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_7.png[/img] BaronOfStuff

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_268.jpg[/img] blue_penguin123

[img=100x100]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1995/homealonecop.jpg[/img] Dr. Killjoy

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_227.gif[/img] Dymus

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_289.png[/img] harilikespizza

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_258.jpg[/img] Heresiarch Grimm

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_193.gif?dateline=1334938015[/img] Kokirininja

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_273.png[/img] lloydSSJ4

[img=100x100]http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_271.png[/img] TheMachetejoe

By the way, since I've been figuring out how to get this whole MotM system to work, this first one's a little late, so voting will continue until the end of the 3rd of October.

Edit: Unfortunately, for the time being, I can't find a way to allow voting in polls, yet close the thread from discussion. Closing the thread disables voting too. So until the poll is closed (end of October 3rd, GMT +1) please don't post in this thread! I'll have this fixed by the time October MotM voting begins.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

6,229
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,180

RE: Member of the Month: September 2011

September 2011's MotM winner is kokirininja. Congratulations. You deserved it. Casting a vote was a very tough decision for me as I'm sure it was for many of you, but I'm happy to see kokirininja—who I should add has been a brilliant member since the site's relaunch—get the first award. I'll send him a PM and make an official news announcement tomorrow. Posts are now allowed in this thread. I'll also create the MotM achievement tomorrow if I can, but I'll give the 2500 wong now. Be sure to put it in your bank to gain interest!

Who knows, maybe you (provided you're not staff site or kokirininja XD) could win next month's MotM award? Just participate, have a positive influence on the community, and so long as you post twenty-five posts by the 24th of October (for the past month at that time), you'll be a candidate.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    545

RE: Member of the Month: September 2011

Woooo! Thanks! Seriously, this is pretty awesome
    "(21:31:30) Kokirininja: will she notice the globs of glue....?
    (21:31:56) TheMachetejoe: Nope! I'm as stealthy as a mouse...on bear adrenaline."
    "(18:42:32) Hannah: I like to giggle when I sit in chairs."
    "(19:46:20) lloydSSJ4: I was contemplating my similarities with Fred Luo, while making a sandwhich."
    Referring to Spammers
    (23:27:52) Mantis: I'm thinking of banning the whole of the Philippines from the site.
    (23:27:56) Mantis: The whole bloody country.
    (23:28:05) Mantis: Because that's where most of the parasites come from.

4. #4
    6,229
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,019,180

RE: Member of the Month: September 2011

Well, I guess I needn't PM you after all! I'll give you the achievement when I make it. But achievements are pretty difficult to see unless you specifically look for them on someone's profile, so I decided to give different username colours and user titles that last for a few weeks.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Posts
    370
    Wong
    592

RE: Member of the Month: September 2011

Only one thing for it:

But seriously, congratulations kn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixie-the-Pixie

Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    545

RE: Member of the Month: September 2011

Hahaha, that was great doc! And thanks ^^[hr]
    woah! my names gold! kickass XD
    "(21:31:30) Kokirininja: will she notice the globs of glue....?
    "(18:42:32) Hannah: I like to giggle when I sit in chairs."
    Referring to Spammers
    (23:27:56) Mantis: The whole bloody country.
    (23:28:05) Mantis: Because that's where most of the parasites come from.

7. #7
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    8th September 2019 10:18 AM
    Posts
    1,330
    Wong
    2,015

RE: Member of the Month: September 2011

Who the bloody hell wasted their votes on me?!
    "It turned out that the ghost was just Mr. Finley, who ran the amusement park. The spooky part is that, as soon as the ghost appeared, the teenagers' dog began to speak! And it spoke in a tortured parody of human speech: 'relp me, Raggy,' it would say. 'I am an abomination and rould re rilled. Rill re, Raggy.'"

Similar Threads

Last Post: 5th October 2011, 10:21 PM
  5. Member of the Month: September 2011
    By Mantis in forum Site Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th September 2011, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts