Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chavs

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    12th July 2015 11:43 PM
    Wong
    That clip was pretty good!

There's quite a lot of chavs around where I live and they are insufferable people who, when in groups, will give you a lot of hassle if they deem you an easy target. If you're with other people, if the chav is alone, or if they don't deem you to be easy prey then they will leave you alone and likely try to be your best friend. The worst is when they just start shouting stuff at you from the other side of the road, you look on their general direction and then they scream "WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT?", usually with some added expletive somewhere in their question. And the saddest part about them? A good portion of them are in their early-mid 20's.

Last Seen
    19th June 2015 03:57 PM
    Wong
    I've heard about chavs as I have friends that live in the UK. Down here in South Africa their closest counterparts are hip-hop / gangsta types that just looks and act ridiculous. They try to mimic their American counterparts but I don't think they get anything more than the odd stare from any passer-by. Personally, I don't think most of these guys are very dangerous more like a pantomime gone wrong.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:41 AM
    Wong
    I think a more fare comparison to chavs in the US would be the people in Jersey Shore. I watch some British television so I do see the typical chav characters. I am not sure how common they are but I would imagine they are likely portrayed fairly just based on what I know with those orange loons in Jersey. lol

Last Seen
    Today 12:53 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I haven't seen Jersey Shore but I'm now curious, and maybe I'll watch an episode to make a comparison. I've been having some problems with chavs lately. Not personally, but I'm indirectly irritated by these antics. Playing bad dance music full blast past midnight, running around outside and wailing like a moron, parking motorbikes and mopeds in front of flats and revving said mopeds in the early hours are common pastimes of the chav.

There's only one way to fix the chav problem: legalise "The Purge" (all crime is legal for one night) and offer every citizen with an IQ over 80 a handgun.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:41 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I haven't seen Jersey Shore but I'm now curious, and maybe I'll watch an episode to make a comparison. I've been having some problems with chavs lately. Not personally, but I'm indirectly irritated by these antics. Playing bad dance music full blast past midnight, running around outside and wailing like a moron, parking motorbikes and mopeds in front of flats and revving said mopeds in the early hours are common pastimes of the chav.

There's only one way to fix the chav problem: legalise "The Purge" (all crime is legal for one night) and offer every citizen with an IQ over 80 a handgun.
    I never watched the show either, I was referring to the people. The shows that feature these kinds of people highlight how they are in real light. They tan to the point of looking like oranges, they have horrible attitudes, love to drink and party and have multiple sex partners, and they are generally VERY aggressive. Key factor here is that most of them are Italian. They are basically the most ghetto Italians imaginable.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:15 PM
    Wong
    The closest I’ve seen to this are goths, but obviously they only fit the anti-social bit!

A group of people who often wear jerseys is the LGBT group at my school - and they have some gothlike social styles, so maybe they’re closer to Chavs?

I can’t say for sure!

Last Seen
    Today 06:34 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    I'm so proud that a thread about Chavs has been running since 2012.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

8. Like Mantis liked this post
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    I'm so proud that a thread about Chavs has been running since 2012.
    It's representative of chavs themselves. Just when you think they're gone they pop right up again.

With chavs it's always one step forward and two steps back. Even if you somehow get one evicted, another will take his place. Shoot one in the head, too bad. He's already got three "birds" preggo and they'll pop out their little chavlets in no time to plague the next generation.

But like the plague, there's only one way out of this: getting the fuck out. People have literally moved country because they're sick of chavs.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"

Anime and Steam info

Last Seen
    Today 06:15 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    For one brief moment, I misread the thread title as "chads" and it made me wonder why Mantis has a beef with alpha males getting all the chicks.

11. Funny Mantis found this post funny
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Haha, I'm no incel. If I had to choose, I'd say I'm closer to a MGTOW but I'm not a MGTOW either. I don't like their attitudes. They often act like dicks and I just can't be arsed with being in a relationship lately. As for the whole chad business, that's just nature and isn't exclusive to humanity. The tougher, stronger and better looking males finish first. No sense in getting worked up over it.

Anime and Steam info

13. Like Zemekis liked this post