Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tea or Coffee?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 04:23 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Tea. Unequivocally and irrefutably, tea. I love tea. I drink greens and oolongs mostly. What about everyone else?
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

Last Seen
    24th October 2018 06:27 PM
    Wong
    Coffee I can't start my day without it. I like both instant and brewed although instant is cheaper and easier to make that's why I love drinking strong instant coffee with 2 sugars and cream sometimes I even stir in some chocolate powder or some chili. I also like cold coffee coolers and lattes.

Last Seen
    Today 04:23 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Since it seems the majority of people in this thread prefer tea over coffee, I've decided to turn it into a tea journal, where I'll keep track of what teas I'm drinking each day.

Today, I drank some Bailin Gongfu black tea from Fujian, in China. "Gongfu" translates to "made with skill" and describes a very specific set of preparing and enjoying tea. I would have made it gongfu style, but the lid of my gaiwan (the vessel in which the tea is brewed) shattered, so I'll have to send away for another one soon. I purchased the tea itself from TeaVivre, a lovely site based in Fujian, with relatively inexpensive teas and teaware.

The tea itself is smooth and dark, and even has a tiny, tiny hint of chocolate. It's a blink-and-you'll miss it taste.

This tea has a lovely taste overall, just smooth and dark. I give it an 8/10.
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

Last Seen
    Yesterday 10:03 PM
    Wong
    I like both but because of my sleep problems and having a caffeine sensitivity, I have to cut back on both.

I think I will be okay to drink it now and then but certainly not daily like I have been which saddens me. lol