Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 03:04 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Haha! This is probably one of the best journals I have read on OutlawStarNexus. Perhaps it's because we have so much in common. I am also a big fan of English anime. PC gamer, I'd say that is my number one title in this world, eh. I don't know where I would be if the genius who invented PC games had not been born. I am also a big fan of cats, they are just so cute you know. In many movies I have watched, weird ladies are often told they'll die alone and probably own many many cats in future but I think that's insulting. I am not a lady though. I have two kittens, a boy, and a girl. I am an art person too. I draw and paint all the time, but I've never thought of doing it professionally. I have also written my own book; mostly ninja stuff. I am the biggest fan of anything to do with ninja and that is why I am absolutely crazy about Dragonballs and Naruto Shippuden. I wouldn't say I'm shy but I am also a talk-when-talked-to kind of person too. Come to think of it, I should have just started my own journal, but I'm new here and it would probably be better to lay off that till I get the hang of this. Besides, my bio is a cheap knock-off of yours Korinkitty.

Last Seen
    Today 05:21 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Nice bio Kieran. Feel free to create a journal in the future if you like. I love cats too.

Name:  mel.png
Views: 54
Size:  439.2 KB

This is Mel. He likes to peek! He's also an attention seeker (blocking my computer screen all the damn time!) and requires cuddles and/or playing with on a near-daily basis!
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Today 12:41 AM
    Wong
    I forgot about this thread again... Oops!

Anyways, I thought I would share a bit here. Been working on correcting my sleep and failing so I have enabled the windows 10 "night light" thingy. See if this makes a difference. I am also going to try to get outside more when the sun is out. Now that it is cold, makes me want to stay in even more which is bad for my sleep. Aside from that, just getting ready for the holidays!

Last Seen
    Wong
    Well another little update.

Christmas is a week away and it seems as if the year went by WAY too fast. Usually I am in a hurry for Christmas to get here but I know once it has come and gone, then my birthday will be here, then spring, then summer... It all goes way too fast anymore. I am just getting last minute things done for the holidays. Trying to get caught up on work as well.

Last Seen
    Wong
    I have been having some random dreams lately that are merging with TV shows, music, and video games but people from the real world are thrown in the middle. It is quite wild. I am going to try to make a mental note to write one down in detail to share as I only end up remembering tiny bits from them if I don't. I am not sure if it is the weather or just that I am getting much deeper sleep.

Last Seen
    26th January 2018 10:14 PM
    Wong
    The same thing happened to me. A while back, just for fun, I watched the whole Game of Thrones from episode 1 of the first season, until the last episode in season 7, and the whole next week I was dreaming about scenes from the show. Mostly the scenes were of me flying on a dragon and there were a lot of characters who were replaced by people that I know in real life.

8. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell View Post
    The same thing happened to me. A while back, just for fun, I watched the whole Game of Thrones from episode 1 of the first season, until the last episode in season 7, and the whole next week I was dreaming about scenes from the show. Mostly the scenes were of me flying on a dragon and there were a lot of characters who were replaced by people that I know in real life.
    It must be a common thing. I find it funny how the brain works though in that regard. I know if I fall asleep with the TV on, whatever is on the TV will alter my dreams.