Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    27th March 2018 10:23 AM
    Wong

Fathers' Day

I acknowledge this day. My father has been a pillar in my life, walking with me at each stage. I remember one time I was hospitalised and he would literally sleep at the hospital grounds just to make sure that he came to visit me daily. I would never find enough words to thank him.This time though, I just sent him a few 'coins' since I was not able to join my family.

Last Seen
    1st July 2017 06:54 PM
    Wong
    We don't have a fathers day here, same as we don't have mother's day. But, not to sound too cheesy, it would be the best if every day was mother's/father's day. Same goes for the valentines and stuff like that. Why choose a certain day for it when it is meant to be every day.It is a nice "holiday" though. All of these.

Last Seen
    22nd February 2018 12:33 PM
    Wong
    It's important to celebrate this day because your dad does do quite a lot to help you through life. I feel that Father's day just isn't as important for people as mother's day. We had a little meal (some Kebabs, Chicken Wings, and some other stuff which my dad loves). After that we had some chocolate cake and just watched a few films on Netflix as a family. My sister and I bought him some perfume as a present, not too expensive but not too cheap either. Hopefully one day I can surprise him with a nice car but until then it'll be semi decent presents for him

Last Seen
    31st July 2018 06:02 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    I know some people don't, my husband being one. His father was a horrible man and walked out on him and his mother when he was a child to it is a day he never wanted anything to do with. I on the other had do and have always had my father in my life so I do celebrate it. Nothing fancy. Just dinner with the family and we all get him a gift.

Anyone else celebrate Father's Day yesterday?
    Yes I do, my father is very much alive and he is a well loved personality by all our family members. We actually cooked for him collectively on fathers day and buy him lots of gifts. I personally got him a gold Rolex wrist watch and I was very pleased he loves. He never goes out without wearing it.

During the evening time, we all went to the movies, bought couple of soft drinks and popcorn. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Last Seen
    14th August 2018 11:08 AM
    Wong
    How do you even begin to celebrate father's day? Personally, the only thing I do on father's day is send my dad a text saying, "Happy father's day"

Last Seen
    Yesterday 12:42 PM
    Wong
    No, because my father is a D*** and a hypocrite... and never celebrate him... same thing why I don't do mother's Day, and I'd rather not bring this amazing place down.

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I've never had a good relationship with my dad, but I still try to keep the peace. This year I got him a subscription to Sterling Shave Club. It's basically a UK alternative to Dollar Shave Club. Simple, but hopefully he'll like it.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews