Thread: SING

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    7th November 2017 03:20 PM
    Wong

SING

Sing is a 2016 animation movie that features a koala bear that goes by the name of Moon. Moon falls in love with the theatre at a tender age and his father struggles hard to make the dream of the young kid come to come to reality. He buys the theatre for the son. However, Moon mismanages the theatre after his father passes on and is the laughing stock of many. He has debts almost everywhere. However, he feels that things would work out some day.

He decides to hold a singing competition with the reward being a heavy bounty. Many animals enroll. However, during the rehearsals, an accident occurs and the theatre is brought down completely. Moo almost gives up his friends psych him up and eventually, the event happens, attracting a huge crowd, including the legendary Miss Nana. She decides to donate to the event, the place is set up again and Moon's image is reinstated.

I believe that most of the time people always wait on you to fall. However one should never lose focus. One should always have hope.

2. Like Lightfreed liked this post
    Last Seen
    30th November 2017 06:31 PM
    Wong
    My brother love this movie and I think it has a great plot as well It's not just a typical animated movie but there are absolutely a lot of lessons you can get from it depends on each of the characters lives. I remember Meena (Tori Kelly), the elephant who doesn't believe in her talent and was always shy to show her true potential and in the end when she faced her fears, she stand out from the crowd and many people (animals) were amazed by her incredible voice. I also like Rosita, the pig who believes that it's never too late to pursue your dreams and much more

4. Like Lightfreed liked this post
    Last Seen
    5th August 2017 08:18 PM
    Wong
    I'm not a kid anymore but I watched this movie and I do think it was a good one. If you watch closely, it isn't just your normal animated film. It has a deeper story and how everybody has problems and big dreams at the same time. I felt how the characters felt since there was a few years in my life where I pushed being a great musician, I just think all the stress and what others said were heavier than that dream that's why I never made it.

6. Like Lightfreed liked this post
    Last Seen
    23rd December 2017 09:09 PM
    Wong
    Cool! I gotta check it out. I'm currently trying to make my dreams come true but I'm not that great against adversity. >.<. Gotta make it big!!!

8. Like AsherTheWilliams liked this post
    Last Seen
    19th January 2018 09:43 PM
    Personality
    hoticehilda
    Wong
    Koalas are scary when off their medicated diet...
    That has nothing to do with the movie, BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN!
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear fate." - Narrator

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

This was a good idea Mantis.

Last Seen
    1st October 2017 07:22 AM
    Wong
    I saw it in theaters a while back and I thought it was a pretty good movie. I definitely didn't go in expecting it to be anything good, so I was actually pleasantly surprised by it.
    Previously known as vegeta95748 ("Veggie")