ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:31 PM
    Wong

Anyone play MMORPGs?

I have been considering getting into one but I see there are so many options out there.

Some are free and some you have to pay for. The two I am most familiar with are League of Legends and World of Warcraft. I don't really have any interests in those because I don't want to play on that heavily of a populated server and I don't want to pay monthly to play either.

So for those of you who do play these games, which would you recommend?

Last Seen
    7th December 2017 03:41 PM
    Wong
    I played World of Warcraft for several years. I had a lot of fun with it. It's nothing like it used to be, but I still go play on occasion.

The servers aren't nearly as populated as they once were, which is why they cross realmed everything now. All those millions you hear about are people that have come and gone. They don't have ten million playing at once (or even at all any more, as far as I know).

You can try it out for free to get a feel for it (but of course, there are some limitations with a free account). You can also earn gold to buy a token to pay your sub, if you don't want to pay for it with real money.

I've also heard that RIFT is similar and that it's free to play (with a cash shop).

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    5th August 2017 07:18 PM
    Wong
    An official Ragnarok game has been released a few days ago here in my place and I have been playing it for quite a few hours now. Now I know why a lot of people got hooked playing this game even though it looks a bit pixelated and doesn't offer a lot of story like other MMORPGs. I have seen some private servers of this game but haven't really played it since I don't want to invest time on something that would eventually go down. The same reason why I didn't play World of Warcraft private servers.

5. Like KorinKitty, Gamesha liked this post