Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 02:29 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Less than fifteen days till semester's over and less than twenty-five till Christmas! I'm eagerly counting down the days till I can go home! I hope you're all preparing for Christmas, too.
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Just one more day, and one more exam, and then I'm free for the next three and a half weeks. I'm so excited. I just hope I do well on this Latin exam.
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    12/17/17

So far Christmas vacation has been relaxing. I've set up my own tree, finished all my schoolwork, and I feel at peace. I'm hoping to get some work done on my novel, and get some reading done. I'll also re-watch all of Outlaw Star and a few other shows.

I'm also thinking of putting a booklet of haiku and other short poems together. It'll be a short collection, and I'll have it up for sale for anywhere between $4.99 and $6.99. Still working on a title, however.

Last Seen
    16th October 2018 05:45 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Y'know, one of us should create a tree photo thread or something. I just need to take a photo of my mother's since my apartment isn't very festive. It's good to see you can enjoy some time off. Other '90s shows, perchance?

Best of luck with the booklet. There's some fierce competition lately, especially for e-books.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    12/22/17

I slept in wicked late, later than I had intended, but besides that my day was calm and placid. It's early in the morning of the 22nd, the first day of winter. I'm waiting for the rest of my family to show up over the weekend. I'm going to introduce my family to D&D, and see if they enjoy it.

I'm also trying to get more reading and writing done. I'll share more of what I have written in Starwind and Hawking. But for now, goodnight.

Yours, cruising the galaxy,
    OutlawBard19

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    12/25/17

Before these last few moments of Christmas are caught and destroyed in Time's Stygian effluvium, let me say once again Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    A whole month has passed since I came back to college, and I'm back in the swing of things. I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days; and to make matters worse, my laptop charger has stopped working, so I am without a computer (typing this on a school computer.) On the bright side, however, I was paid for the hours I put in at the start of my part-time job. I hope to save up more money and start paying for my own phone plan.

Hopefully, I can also get a new charger for my laptop within the next week, and I'll start feeling better as the weekend goes by.

Yours, cruising the galaxy,
    OutlawBard19

8. Like Lightfreed liked this post
    Last Seen
    14th April 2018 06:21 AM
    Wong
    hopefully you've gotten that new charger

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    3/22/18

The first day of spring went well. It snowed a lot, and that's something rare in the Midwest (though not unexpected or unanticipated.)

I need to post regularly here. I've been working harder now that I've started to sort my life out. I realized that I haven't been living how I want to live, and I have resolved to improve myself in order to live how I want. I've been reading up on philosophy, too, as a means of sorting out and cementing my own principles.

I'll try to post more frequently on this place. Maybe a daily entry, though that might get really mundane since I don't do much beyond attend classes.

Yours,
    OutlawBard19

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    8/20/18

It's been a while since I posted in here. In brief, my last semester of school was ok, and I have spent the summer working as a janitor part-time and helping my mom move into a new residence. Her new house is small, but so much bigger than her old rat-trap apartment.

I'm working on a short story which I call "an experiment in Lovecraftian horror in space." Kind of a cross between cosmic horror and science fiction.

I've also decided to take my life in a new direction. While this summer wasn't terrible, there were a lot of things I could have done better, and there were things I could have done but I didn't due ultimately to being lazy and selfish. I wish I had done more, like pick up a second job and made more money, but that's all behind me now. I plan on doing the best I possibly can at school, and I also plan on getting my driver's license before the end of the year, so I can finally start driving myself around and having to rely less on others.

My biggest goal, though, is to find a boyfriend. I'm still kind of in the closet about my bisexuality, and I am wanting to find a cute, intelligent guy whom I can hang out with and have tender, loving time with too. A big part of why I'm a loner is that I didn't have many friends as a kid, and didn't really know how to make friends. I mostly stayed by myself, reading books.

But as the oft-quoted Bible verse says, a man must put away childish things. So it is with me. I will do my best to better myself and succeed at school. I hope you'll all wish me luck in my endeavors!

Yours, surveying the endless possibilities of a boy becoming a man,
    OutlawBard19