Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    19th November 2018 08:01 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    9/2/18

I'm back at school. Moved into my dorm room today, and I've gotten everything mostly set up. My clothes, snacks, tea things, etc.

I'm really looking forward to having a good school year, and doing better than I was before. I plan on declaring my major this semester or next, and it'll probably be a combination of Classical and East Asian studies, which are two fields I've always been in love with. I plan on studying the humanities; in particular, to become a teacher myself, as well as a self-published writer.

It happens that I'm the only one in my Intermediate Latin class this year, so I'm looking very forward to that.

I'm working on polishing and perfecting my fiction as well. Maybe this year will be the year I finally complete a story and submit it for publication, and it actually gets published! Here's hoping, anyway.

Yours, click-clacking away on his typewriter,
    OutlawBard19
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

Last Seen
    Today 03:51 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    I'm lurking...keep going I like to read these journals on my lunch breaks at work, as creepy as that may be.

.....I ought to write one too.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    9/29/18

I notice that I keep posting these journal entries in the wee hours of the morning. Maybe I should start night-blogging on a regular basis from now on.

I've been at school since the beginning of September. So far things have been pretty mediocre, pretty meh. I've started slipping up a bit in my classes, mainly because I'm so focused on two of my courses that I forget my other one. I am also busy rehearsing for a play to be produced in late October.

This past week has been a rough one for me, because I've suddenly felt depressed for no discernible reason. I was hoping to be happy, since I turned 20 this past Wednesday, but so far nothing has come of it. I still feel depressed. It feels like there is very little for me right now. I don't want to talk to my family, since they seem to be a part of the problem, mostly by pushing me into molds that I don't want to be enshrouded in, and pushing me towards things I don't want to do. My mom has been especially guilty of this. I think she is trying to make up for all the time she wasn't there for me and my siblings, but it's futile at this point. I'm not her kid anymore; I am a man. I have to start behaving like a man, like a 20 year-old.

My point here is that I'm at a junction and I'm unsure which path to take. But I am grateful that I have friends, here and in other places online, who can listen and understand what I'm going through, and sympathize with me. I thank you guys for listening so far. You're all great and fantastic friends, and I am really looking forward to having more great interactions with you all on this site.

Yours, gazing wistfully upwards,
    OutlawBard19
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    11/4/18

A whole month has gone by since I made an update in here. I've been preoccupied with performance in a play (which, thankfully is over) that consumed far too much of my time. I let my grades slip far too low, and I'm hoping to get them back up before the semester ends. I've also been feeling ill, and my melancholy feelings haven't let up any. I don't know what the future will be like in the foggiest. I am utterly consumed by fear of failure. I don't know what I should do besides work towards getting my grades up any way I can.

All in all, I hope I can get things up to code by the end of the semester in December.

Yours, making a slow ascent,
    OutlawBard19