ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:55 PM
    Wong

What is on your desk?

I thought this could be a good way to share what your office/desk-space is like when you are sitting at your computer.

My desk is actually a table I got from IKEA. It is just plane black. Not a huge table but a decent side one. My computer chair fits under it nicely. On my desk I have a black organizer, my keyboard and mouse, a small black box I keep my monitor on to keep it elevated to eye level, a mug of pens, a picture of my husband and I, and a liquid thermometer. There is a glass mirror stand for candles, like a small table, that is in front of my keyboard and I use that as a dump station. I put my phone, drink, snacks, ect there when I am at my desk.

Last Seen
    10th December 2018 01:43 AM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    I'm in a university residence room so my only room is my desk space.
    And my desk is like that : left = health/administration, front = PC and studies, right = insurance/taxes and the fridge comes under the desk.
    I say that like i'm organized but don't overestimate me, it's SUPPOSED to be that way and tidy.
    It's as tidy as lazy 19 YO student's desk can be.
    Never overestimate mankind.

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:55 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by S1LVERST@R35 View Post
    I'm in a university residence room so my only room is my desk space.
    And my desk is like that : left = health/administration, front = PC and studies, right = insurance/taxes and the fridge comes under the desk.
    I say that like i'm organized but don't overestimate me, it's SUPPOSED to be that way and tidy.
    It's as tidy as lazy 19 YO student's desk can be.
    I guess you are forced to keep your desk cleaner then since you lack space. When a friend of mine was in college, she had like next to no room in her dorm so I could only imagine. Her desk had to be cleared of everything when she was using it or she wouldn't have any room.

Last Seen
    21st August 2018 03:00 PM
    Wong
    Literally counting it up right now. A lamp, a microphone and a towel under it so vibrations in the table don't sound in it. My mouse, keyboard, screen, phone and fidget spinner, hehe

Last Seen
    7th December 2017 04:41 PM
    Wong
    Ugh, why didn't you ask this when my desk was clean? ha ha. Right now, it's all cluttered with stuff. From my sketchpad and a small craft project to my shopping list, and receipts for gifts I already bought. There are also other various papers and notes. Then there's my reading glasses, eye drops, tape, scissors, pens, a pencil and a sharpener. Aside from those, I also have a cup of coffee, a bottle of water, and my phone.

I don't have time to clean my desk right now!

Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:12 PM
    Wong
    I've got a metal computer rack / table and all that can fit into it is my whole PC, printer, monitor, keyboard, mouse n pad, and nothing else, but I do have a small desk cabinet with wheels right beside my computer table and on top of it are some of my books, a small notepad, anf a can that has some pens, a Philips screwdriver, pliers, scissors, paper cutter. On top of the books is a funko pop Batman.

Last Seen
    12th December 2018 02:02 PM
    Wong
    My PC, some of my books and games, some cream and deodorant, and way too much other crap to count.

Last Seen
    3rd August 2018 06:51 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    More garbage than I care to describe, but thanks to the size of it (it's an old antique oak number) I tend to line up my IndieBox and Limited Run games along the back of it, they're propped up with a Terror Mask statue (from Splatterhouse). There's an old 90s SeaWorld mug that I use as a pencil-holder, a Godzilla bank, a Godzilla figurine that roars and lights up... hmmm... a small tin full of buttons/pins? Not sure what that's doing here. Little metal Upa, too. A stack of flea-market PC games that I got a good deal on this morning, though those should really go on the shelf. Got my Detective Pikachu amiibo here, for the time being, and an Artix figure. Think that's about everything. I'll admit I really need to straighten this thing up, but I do most of my work at my laptop, rather than my gaming rig, so I just move that over to the desk, when I need to, so I suppose my priorities are hardly in order.
    "You keep bringing Turok into this. Knock it off."

Last Seen
    Today 12:30 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginose View Post
    ...they're propped up with a Terror Mask statue... (from Splatterhouse).
    You got a replica of that? That's awesome! I always loved that game.

On topic, I just have my computer and an empty pepsi bottle.