ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 12:41 AM
    Wong

Do you believe in lucky objects?

Rabbit feet, coins, charms... Do you believe any of these things can carry "luck" from within them?

I have a theory that this is not the case at all. It is simply the mind (perspective) over coming the matter (object). If you believe something is lucky, then seemingly "lucky" things will come with it. Kind of like a positive outlook on life in general creates positive situations to occur.

What is your take on luck within objects or luck in general?

Last Seen
    Yesterday 04:47 PM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    I don't believe in Lucky objects.
    I don't believe in luck overall. To be exact, i don't think there is good or bad luck, just randomness.
    Do you get the idea ?

Last Seen
    5th March 2018 07:09 AM
    Wong
    Well I do believe in lucky objects anyway there is nothing to lose whether you believe it or not. I am also a superstitious believer because I know elements affects or have connection in our life.

Last Seen
    Today 03:04 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Yes, I do, to some extent that is. Lucky charms and objects require a lot of faith to be considered lucky. The love behind the object is generally what makes it lucky. If you believe the object is lucky, most times it attracts positive mojo towards you. It is easier not to believe in lucky charms than to believe in them. Such is how faith works.

Last Seen
    22nd February 2018 12:33 PM
    Wong
    Not exactly, to be honest. I'm just not one of those people that believe in lucky charms. Maybe it's because of the fact that I just never really bought any of these lucky charms (rabbit's foot, four leaf clover etc.). I guess maybe if I actually bought one of those and had them on me most of the time I would end up believing in these lucky objects more. I guess there is nothing to lose from believing or not believing in it like someone said above. You just have to make sure that you don't rely on these things too much. There are people out there that do stupid things because they believe these lucky objects will ensure nothing stupid happens to them.

Last Seen
    Today 05:21 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong

Oh, wrong thing. Seriously though, I don't really believe in luck per se. We can say somebody's lucky in a more figurative way if they've just surpassed the typical odds of something, but I don't believe in an object having any kind of lucky properties.

Most things in life (outside of your own rational judgement) are a result of random occurrences. We just use "luck" to try to make sense of things.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    26th January 2018 10:14 PM
    Wong
    I believe that when you believe in something, that's where the true power lies. There is no truth in life, except what we believe. For example, why do you think that a traditional healer, a medical doctor, a priest, a holistic healer (etc.) all can heal people's diseases? Prayer, roots, pills, re-orienting the spirit, law of attraction - whatever you use to heal, it's power lies in the patient's belief that it works. Everything that helps you to take on a positive mood or attitude is good in my books. So if you believe something is lucky, I say go for it!

Last Seen
    27th March 2018 10:23 AM
    Wong
    Absolutely. I do believe in luck objects. Throughout my life, I always have a thing I usually tie it with my lack. Most of the time it's a song that keeps ringing in my head. I prefer to call it an earworm. At other times, there is a clothing that I wear and my whole day is full of luck. During exams, I must wear the piece of cloth. At other times, I believe that when I pray I will be lucky may be at the job interview. All the same, certain objects determine our levels of luck.

Last Seen
    27th April 2018 10:19 AM
    Wong
    My take on this is I call things that motivates me lucky. I use a silver pen which was given to me by my grandfather and this pen is over 60 years old and I've been using it for more than a decade now and I usually sign deals and contracts with it, so I call it my lucky pen. But I don't believe in lucky charms that can be bought in stores. I believe that for a thing to be lucky it must be useful, if it does nothing then you'll get nothing out of it.