Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:14 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    For the record, I wasn't one of the folks in line to order one. I'm just making sure this thread stays alive so that those who were on-board don't forget & so you remember to update if anything arrives. I've thrown away so many anime figures recently, I could never justify spending another dollar on one. I was the king of cringe for a while for sure. If I tossed a few more, I could balance it out with an Aisha and a Melfina I guess. I used to have a friend who painted these as a side-hustle.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

2. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Today 02:20 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Why not just sell them? I don't have that many anime figures. Outlaw Star, some knock-off small Evangelion and FMA figures I got from China, a Welcome to the NHK Misaki figure, some Maison Ikkoku figures, and a couple of others but they don't take up much room on my bookcase. Probably my favourite figures (outside of OLS) are Chrono Trigger. So badass.

As a side note to those interested, even if the package arrived today it'd be a couple of months until Aisha's ready to order because I need to send the garage kit to Mexico, then Carlos needs to cast it when he finds the time.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:14 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Because I had so many figures that only cost me $2-10 in Japan anyway, many of which were from games/series I don't know. I wouldn't have a clue what to list them online as, and the ones that I was able to find were not worth the shipping cost to sell. The hours it would take to list them on eBay or something would be better spent doing overtime at work in that case

I had/have A LOT. Like several bookshelves of just figures. It is/was bad.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    Today 02:20 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Ding-dong.

Name:  aishabox1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  271.4 KB
    (Cat not included.)

And now, the moment of truth...

Name:  aishabox2.jpg
Size:  268.5 KB

There it is: the Aisha garage kit from an honest seller, taken out of its box to show that indeed the parts are there including the ponytail which was the missing piece of the puzzle. I'll send an e-mail to Carlos soon to give him the update and hopefully he'll be receiving a ponytail in the post soon enough. (Or the whole kit, not sure.)

In case you're wondering, the other items in this box are Takeshi's Castle merchandise, my favourite Japanese game show from the 1980s. (Items look quite immaculate, all things considered.)

So, I'm happy about this of course...

But I'm not the excited one.

Name:  aishabox3.jpg
Size:  195.6 KB
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews