Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Nope. There were only three figures: Aisha, Melfina and the XGP. There were two Melfina dolls as well. Beast form would be cool. I think it's the kind of thing you'd be best seeing a custom plushie maker about as figures are probably out of the question.

Or get a white tiger plushie and give it a green ribbon and a bell. That's basically what her beast form is in appearance.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Funny Zemekis found this post funny
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    While I haven't received word from Carlos yet, I believe we may be approaching the tail end of this journey and I'll be e-mailing him anyway if this works out. I present the following image...

Name:  i-img1200x899-1533339920kxyfxd407326.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  98.7 KB

Box image:
    Name:  i-img1200x900-1533339905giekd6264836.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  123.4 KB

Incredibly and very much coincidentally (since I've been waiting several years to find this kit), this showed up in my auction feed and I'm sniping it. You might notice something special about this one... there's a ponytail! I can't say for sure if I'll win at this stage, but here's hoping since I placed a large deposit on it. I've invested a lot into this, but if I win I'll have the kit sent to Carlos directly from Japan. We'd finally have the last piece of the puzzle. Of course, this means we'll still be waiting a while for the kit, but the wait hasn't been easy for me either.

If you're more interested in the super-rare boxed kit than the painted figure (or if you're interested in both), when all is done I'd be willing to sell it. I'd sell it for what it costs me (should I win this one) since it would be nice to recoup these costs and having two of this kit would make me feel plain greedy! Let's see how things go when the auction ends on Sunday.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"

Anime and Steam info

4. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong

Anime and Steam info

Last Seen
    13th August 2018 12:05 PM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    Yes! We need more Aisha in this world!

7. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I'm currently asking my shopping agent (Japamart) if they'll ship the new kit to Mexico. Carlos actually showed me his near-complete sculpt of the ponytail. Of course it excludes the hoop at the end as that's a separate piece which he already has.

Name:  aishaponytail.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  487.0 KB

I think this is really amazing and it takes some skill to sculpt this from scratch using only your tools and a trained eye. He looked at these images as a reference to sculpt the ponytail. This is some fine craftsmanship, but alas, after I told Carlos that I found a second garage kit with the ponytail he requested the original ponytail anyway. Still, great effort Carlos. Now it's a matter of waiting for Japamart to get back to me, having the new kit sent to Mexico using EMS and then Carlos casting the now-complete kit.

It's been a long journey, but hopefully you'll all be able to order your painted Aisha by the end of next month. (I shouldn't make any estimates though as I don't want to rush Carlos.) OSN members will be able to use a small amount of wong to buy a discount code (it might be around 10%) for Outlaw Star figures. It should only take a couple of posts (including an introductory thread) to get enough wong for this for newcomers. It's really just a way to encourage OLS fans to spend a few minutes on OSN and see what it's like in exchange for the code. Everybody already here will of course have enough wong for the code.

Anime and Steam info