ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    8th July 2018 11:17 PM
    Wong

Do you drink eggnog?

I got into a bit of a weird conversation with an online friend. He was saying how eggnog is only a good drink WITH alcohol in it. I have taste it both ways and to me, it taste horrible with alcohol in it. Like it just does something to the nutty taste that my taste buds do not like! I actually enjoy it as is. No alcohol or anything added. I usually drink a small glass of it over ice. Too much and I get a bad stomach ache. Not sure why.

Who here likes it? If you never tried it, would you consider it?

Last Seen
    16th December 2017 06:31 PM
    Wong
    Occasionally, but it's not my favorite as I hate the flavor, haha!

Last Seen
    27th April 2018 10:19 AM
    Wong
    We don't have Eggnog here in Asia but I always see it in American and British films, come to think of it, I really don't know what it is or its ingredients? I think I have to google it now. But if it's a Winter or Christmas drink then it must really taste good.

Last Seen
    28th May 2018 12:21 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    We don't have Eggnog here in Asia but I always see it in American and British films, come to think of it, I really don't know what it is or its ingredients? I think I have to google it now. But if it's a Winter or Christmas drink then it must really taste good.
    I share your plight too Kakashi. I've only seen eggnog in movies and series. It does look tasty though, right? For alcohol lovers like me, I'm sure a little whisky would make it twice as good. As for the ingredients, apart from eggs, which is a little obvious, I have no idea what they put in it. Maybe someone wants to share.. KorinKitty?