Thread: Rexy's life

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 07:31 PM
    Wong

Rexy's life

Hi everyone and welcome to my official journal. What I'm going to be posting here are basically important things that has happened in my life, things that I like to share with you guys in case you're interested.

So, the reason I'm making this thread is actually because something truly amazing happened today. We got three exams back from school, and I got A on all of them. This is the first time I get three A's in a row and I am extremely proud of myself. My mom even gave me a little gift in forms of cash for achieving such a high grade. It was a social science, french and maths exam and I didn't just pass them, I got highest possible score!

Last Seen
    Wong
    Hi guys!

A little update for something truly amazing that happened today, two amazing things, two days in a row! So basically, I've had this crush on this girl for a while, and I finally got a little group preassure due to my friends, and I asked her out. She said she's have to think about it but she just messaged me on Snapchat saying "Hey, I'd love to go out with you, where & when?". I know what movies she likes, it's action movies, so I'm taking her to one on Saturday. Any tips for the date?

Anyhow, I'll give you guys an update on how it goes!

Last Seen
    Wong
    Hey. So here's a little update on what happened.

The date went perfect, considering it was my first actual date. Nothing dramatic happened, not anything at all. But it wasn't awkward or anything, it was actually really nice. I even asked her if she wanted to do it again some time and she said yes. I'm literally falling in love with her, I think at least. Should I make a move or what? That's the question that's been going in my mind for the past 2 hours.

Last Seen
    Wong
    I texted her this morning and asked for a second date this Friday, this time I thought we'd stay at my place and order pizza, she hasn't responded yet but I hope she'll say yes. I'm so nervous right now, what if she says no?!

Last Seen
    Wong
    Hey everyone! Here's a little update.

She responded and said I should come to her house this Friday for dinner with her family, which I mean seems kind of awkward considering we're not even together (yet haha). Either way, I'm really nervous and I'll update you guys on how the dinner goes!

Last Seen
    Today 04:25 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Good read. I'm happy to hear that things are going well with the girl. If she invited you to "meet the parents" it's obvious she's really into you! Give it a week or so and she'll be your girlfriend.

Keep us posted!
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Wong
    @Mantis

You think? I really hope, I'm super nervous for tomorrow. I don't even know what I should wear, do you have any tips on what I should wear?