ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 12:41 AM
    Wong

Are you a Yes Man or a No Man?

Do you often say yes to new things or things in general or do you typically say no?

I was thinking about this the other day and it seems like I am more of a "No Man" in terms of new things. I feel like I am not very adventurous which isn't a bad thing to me. I am just happy without having to go more places and doing more things. So in that sense, I find myself turning down plans and opportunities a lot more than I take them.

Last Seen
    Today 05:21 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Can I be a "Maybe Man"? I think if it's somebody I respect I'm likely to say yes, otherwise I often turn down opportunities. A lot of people are probably like that though.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Today 03:04 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I am more of a maybe person too. When I see an opportunity, I like to break it down into strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and threats. This is a tool called the SWOT analysis. It has guided me through a lot in life and I think you should try it. In every decision you make, identify the strengths/ advantages of that decision, the weaknesses/disadvantages, the opportunities and the threats, which is basically the hindrances associated with that decision. If the strengths and opportunities are more than the weaknesses and threats, say yes and if not, a no is appropriate.

4. Like Mantis liked this post
    Last Seen
    26th January 2018 10:14 PM
    Wong
    I am definitely a 'yes man'. I have always held this philosophy in life that you can never know if you don't like something until you try it, so I try to do everything at least once. This leads to a lot of uncomfortable situations sometimes, and it will definitely take you miles out of your comfort zone at time, but when I look back at my life, making that decision in my early years has led to a life that continues to be exciting and full of wonder. The negative aspects of always saying yes to opportunities are far, far less than the positive benefits of it.