ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 05:24 AM
    Wong

What Are Your Vices?

A lot of people do have unhealthy if not illegal or immoral Vices for me it's Smoking, well I'm not a Chainsmoker but I do smoke a half pack of menthols a day. Before I used to drink a lot of liquor but luckily I got tired of drinking and now I just drink once a week.

Last Seen
    Today 06:21 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    For me it's junk food and booze. I tend to order out at least once a week to feed that habit and I like to go out with my friends to drink, which I try to keep it at least once a month.

Last Seen
    18th April 2018 12:50 AM
    Wong
    What I do that is not "healthy" isn't morally wrong per-say, certainly not illegal but I guess it counts as a vice since I know better and still do it?
    For me it is smoking. I don't smoke much (less than 10 a day) but it is smoking non-the-less. I also eat junk food and have moments of being a sloth. lol I do eat healthier than I used to in the sense that I do enjoy salads and other healthy items but I still eat too much junk. I also get into these ruts where I just can't be bothered to do anything when it comes to physical activity. I am trying to change all three though.