• What Is Your Current Favorite Song?
  • What Is Your Current Favorite Song?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    5th April 2019 07:19 AM
    Wong

What Is Your Current Favorite Song?

I like Ed Sheeran's songs and two of my favorites are Shape of you which I play every night and Perfect which is my day song.

Last Seen
    1st January 2019 07:25 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    This is one difficult thread buddy. I am so into music and I do not have any day or night music. I don't happen to have a specific music genre and any song that I pick up along the way may surprisingly impress me. My favorite artists are Chris Brown, Arianna Grande, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber,Jussie Smollet, Olly Murs, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Chance the rapper, Neyo, Kehlani and Bruno Mars. As for my favorite song, wow! This is a hard one. It would have to be a tie between "Mama" by Jussie Smollet, "Up" by Olly Murs and Demi Lovato, "Side by side" by Arianna and Nicki, "Thank you" by Kehlani and "That's what I like" by Bruno Mars.

Last Seen
    Today 01:54 AM
    Wong
    If I had to choose only one right now, I would have to go with this Beneath the Mask remix by Dj CUTMAN.
    It is just an easy to listen to song that I can put on no matter what I am doing or how I am feeling.

Last Seen
    5th April 2019 04:09 PM
    Wong
    I'm currently experiencing LSS (Last Song Syndrome) with Brandon Beal's TWERK IT LIKE MILEY. I know it's old, but it's catchy and upbeat. I like it.