Thread: Parody Songs

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 01:23 AM
    Wong

Parody Songs

A few years back, I was really into parody songs. I know there are tons on YouTube, probably way more now than when I was still activity searching for them. Do you have any favorites? Do you like parody songs?

I know some people just find them annoying but I guess because they kind of boomed in the mid to late 90's, it was something I grew up with and always found funny or entertaining.

Last Seen
    24th December 2018 01:52 AM
    Wong
    I love parody songs and there's this Filipino-Canadian singer who's just crazy in creating parodies, his name is Mikey Bustos and here's one about Instant Noodles lol.

https://youtu.be/cbZDulpY0Ng

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    17th December 2018 04:39 PM
    Wong
    I saw this one on YouTube the other day. It was a parody of a K-pop group named Blackpink, and I must say that they did the job well. I believe the creators are from Thailand (I might be wrong). Even though the budget is low, they still managed to copy the music video. The choreography is on point, and the camera angles are excellent. They have other videos from Blackpink that they re-invented and they are amazing as well. Check it out!