• Do you still print off pictures?
  • Do you still print off pictures?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 08:51 PM
    Wong

Do you still print off pictures?

I think the last time I printed off anything was when I got married. Before that, it was several years. I know people are still printing pictures as there is still businesses for it but it seems like most people these days keep most of their pictures on their phones, upload them online, or just store them on there computer/USB stick.

Do you still print off pictures?

Last Seen
    19th May 2019 01:02 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    A few days ago, I had to print off and frame a photo of myself because I was moving into a new apartment and it's a custom for me. Other than that, the only things I print are my college assignments. This is quite an interesting thread because I doubt anyone prints off pictures too. As soon as smartphones hit the market, the extinction of printers began.. Haha!

Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:24 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Occasionally I do, and I got a pretty good laser printer a few years back. I actually printed off an Outlaw Star background for a Melfina animation cel. It looked great in a frame. Printers also have another use if you sell things online. You can buy postage labels which you print and stick to your package.

Generally though, no, I don't use my printer much and slowly but surely they're becoming obsolete in favour of social media, at least amongst the younger generations. (Now don't I sound like an old man? )

I find it kind of sad. It's nice to have a memory in a picture frame. Now our memories are hosted on a cloud server and if somebody has a tantrum and deletes their account, the memories go with it.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    5th April 2019 04:09 PM
    Wong
    No, I don't. I do believe that someday we will be living in a paperless society and everything will be digital. Here in our country, some schools require students to have a tablet, and that is where they take their exams, submit their homework, everything is online, even the report cards. There is also a digital photo frame available on a few online stores, and a lot of people find it pretty convenient. The only ones who prints photographs nowadays are the old ones or those people who needs to put up an exhibit or something.