ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:41 PM
    Wong

2018 Things & Stuff

I thought I should just start a new one of these fresh for this year.

So I will just use this to talk about what is going on in my life and things I will be doing in the near future.

To start things off, I am actually sticking to exercising. I did 4 days now, I know that really isn't a big deal but for me it is. I lose interest in things really easily. I have found that sticking to the same time every day has helped a lot and also allowing myself to relax after. I did need a nap a few times lol It is an adjustment! I have a few goals here with this... I want to lose some weight, I want to improve my circulation, I want to increase my stamina and muscle tone, and I want to have better energy. I will do an update on this in a few weeks.

As for everything else, I am just getting ready for summer. I will be enjoying my pool soon enough!

2. Like LtSurge liked this post
    Last Seen
    28th August 2018 05:25 PM
    Wong
    Good luck with that. Just like you I tried exercising a few times over the years but I could never get myself to commit.

4. Like LtSurge liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:41 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Good luck with that. Just like you I tried exercising a few times over the years but I could never get myself to commit.
    Thanks. I actually made it 2 weeks and then my leg had issues. I have to get back into it again. I think I am going to switch things up though and maybe just walk my dog. I know he needs to exercise too lol