ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    9th December 2018 02:30 PM
    Wong

Are there any online shops for the figurines?

Are there any place for UK people to get some figurines? Yes I'm a nerdy fan.

Yours truly,
    TheGhostOfSabotage

Last Seen
    Today 08:43 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Hey, TheGhostOfSabotage, and welcome to Nexus. It's not very often that I see another British outlaw here. There is somewhere that sells a couple of figurines, but it's in Mexico. They aren't cheap though. This is because the kits are all cast and hand-painted on request. Without a doubt, I can say the Melfina statue is well worth the money and is holding up in my cabinet as well as it did over five years ago. You'll find that here: https://gareki-collections.myshopify...nt=14643742275

Here's the XGP/Outlaw Star: https://gareki-collections.myshopify...nt=14645222275
    For some reason it's out of stock. If you're interested in that I can ask the store owner if he has any spare kits. Because the XGP has a good few tiny parts, just be aware that a couple of bits might break off in transit. Worst case scenario is the Royal Mail really going to town with your package.

Some bad memories from over four years ago. What I was going to receive...

Name:  olspaintpreview.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  456.2 KB

What I got...

Name:  xgpdead.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  194.8 KB

Not the kit painter's fault though. It was destroyed in transit. It's a real shame because I asked the painter (Carlos) to customise it and make it look dirty/battle damaged. He helped me out and I got a second kit (a more customised black paint job) which the Royal Fail didn't destroy.

Name:  xgpblack.jpg
Size:  542.9 KB

The smaller parts can be reattached with superglue, etc. But honestly, if I knew any model painter, I'd just buy the kit and get it painted locally.

Finally, here's a character many Outlaw Star fans won't recognise. She's from an unofficial hentai which ended up becoming very popular in Japan. She has a few names: Melfia, Dark Melfina, or my own... Rocket Tits. Probably due to low demand it's out of stock: https://gareki-collections.myshopify...lfia-resin-kit
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:38 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    I'm in Japan at the moment (i live here), and i'll let you guys know if i find any Outlaw Star merch. Been here for 9 months and never seen any or even met anyone who knew the anime/manga unfortunately.
    I'll keep y'all posted.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Outlaw Star Nexus mobile app
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

5. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Today 08:43 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Unfortunately Outlaw Star never received the same amount of love in Japan, which is funny because of the amount of merch they got versus the one figurine set we got from Bandai, and just a couple of measly trinkets. I'd recommend using this as a reference to find various items in Japan: https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/...82%BF%E3%83%BC
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Hey, TheGhostOfSabotage, and welcome to Nexus. It's not very often that I see another British outlaw here. There is somewhere that sells a couple of figurines, but it's in Mexico. They aren't cheap though. This is because the kits are all cast and hand-painted on request. Without a doubt, I can say the Melfina statue is well worth the money and is holding up in my cabinet as well as it did over five years ago. You'll find that here: https://gareki-collections.myshopify...nt=14643742275

Here's the XGP/Outlaw Star: https://gareki-collections.myshopify...nt=14645222275
    For some reason it's out of stock. If you're interested in that I can ask the store owner if he has any spare kits. Because the XGP has a good few tiny parts, just be aware that a couple of bits might break off in transit. Worst case scenario is the Royal Mail really going to town with your package.

Some bad memories from over four years ago. What I was going to receive...

Name:  olspaintpreview.jpg
Size:  456.2 KB

What I got...

Name:  xgpdead.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  194.8 KB

Not the kit painter's fault though. It was destroyed in transit. It's a real shame because I asked the painter (Carlos) to customise it and make it look dirty/battle damaged. He helped me out and I got a second kit (a more customised black paint job) which the Royal Fail didn't destroy.

Name:  xgpblack.jpg
Size:  542.9 KB

The smaller parts can be reattached with superglue, etc. But honestly, if I knew any model painter, I'd just buy the kit and get it painted locally.

Finally, here's a character many Outlaw Star fans won't recognise. She's from an unofficial hentai which ended up becoming very popular in Japan. She has a few names: Melfia, Dark Melfina, or my own... Rocket Tits. Probably due to low demand it's out of stock: https://gareki-collections.myshopify...lfia-resin-kit
    Looks amazing, wish I could get one. Also the Melfina sounds like a good one, but I really want a Aisha figurine since she's my favourite character.

Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    I'm in Japan at the moment (i live here), and i'll let you guys know if i find any Outlaw Star merch. Been here for 9 months and never seen any or even met anyone who knew the anime/manga unfortunately.
    I'll keep y'all posted.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Outlaw Star Nexus mobile app
    Well, it was scheduled badly across board so it didn't get the same exposure as One Piece did. Wish it did since it gave the older generations something to love while the kids liked One Piece.

Last Seen
    9th October 2018 04:56 AM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    For anime figures I go to three sites amiami for early sales and pre-orders, eBay and Amazon for older or no longer manufactured figures myself. I have quit a few anime figures myself.
    We are all insane, we just act normal for the sake of others.