Thread: Update? Kinda

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 08:23 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong

Update? Kinda

I hope you weren't expecting much! Well, since the forum switch in 2015 (from MyBB to vBulletin) wong balances were never properly restored. They still aren't. I ran some equations which were more calculated on past activity levels (things like post count, thread count, registration time) than anything. You may have noticed a wong increase and hopefully not a decrease. Wong was definitely more popular when OSN was called Outlaw Star UK. It's still more of a novelty than anything. You can buy a few things in the market. I want to increase the number of items there, but pixel art takes a lot of time. Perhaps I could add some free pixel art of various foods? Would anyone really care?

Speaking of pixel art, I'd love to add more smilies, but they take even more time than market pixel art. While I created the original Gene smilies (with some suggestions from forum members) the amazing Aisha, Melfina and chibi Gene smiley sets were made by other members, and let's not forget the Old Man and Swanzo smilies too.

What I can do is a Fred Luo smiley set for any of the more flamboyant members of the board. The hard work is already complete. We just need Suzuka and Jim, the latter of which probably being the bigger challenge.

Remember that wong is needed for the arcade. Flash games really don't have the same appeal they had at the start of this decade, do they?

Feel free to add any of your own suggestions. I'm glad to see some new Outlaw Star fans joining though!

Edit: One more thing. I fixed this for guests and new members (I think), but you might need to manually change the "Top 15 Stats" at the bottom of the index if anything is showing as N/A. I haven't fixed this for everyone, but there are three columns you can choose from. In my case it's Top Posters, Hottest Threads and Newest Replies.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    12th June 2018 06:43 AM
    Wong
    Dude! I know probably no one else cares, but I LOVE the Wong and marketplace! I didn't know you did the pixel art yourself! That's so cool!

I'm still gonna be chugging down my Space-Cola and chomping down on my space-takeout cheeseburger!

Last Seen
    Today 08:23 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Haha, it's cool that somebody likes the space takeout!

Some won't settle for that though...

Name:  lobster.png
Views: 16
Size:  1.4 KB
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews