• Has the NBA been ruined?
  • Has the NBA been ruined?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:12 AM
    Wong

Has the NBA been ruined?

If you haven't been following, there were quite a number of changes, the big one being LeBron moving out to LA to joined the Lakers. Now when we look at teams across the board, basically all the best players in the NBA are on the West. Do you think this unbalanced lineup will ruin the NBA?

Last Seen
    5th April 2019 04:09 PM
    Wong
    I don't know why LeBron James cannot just stick with one team and stay there. He's been to several clubs already, why can't he be like Jordan or Kobe and remain loyal to a single organization. Maybe he is trying to prove a point that he is the best player out there once he gets back to the finals upon him joining the Lakers.

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:12 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    I don't know why LeBron James cannot just stick with one team and stay there. He's been to several clubs already, why can't he be like Jordan or Kobe and remain loyal to a single organization. Maybe he is trying to prove a point that he is the best player out there once he gets back to the finals upon him joining the Lakers.
    I really don't know. At this point he is being more like Shaq. He has been on 3 teams now and his career is not even over yet. I feel like part of the reason has to do with the beginning of his career and struggling with Cleveland. Had he stayed there, he may have never gotten a ring.

Last Seen
    5th April 2019 04:09 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    I really don't know. At this point he is being more like Shaq. He has been on 3 teams now and his career is not even over yet. I feel like part of the reason has to do with the beginning of his career and struggling with Cleveland. Had he stayed there, he may have never gotten a ring.
    Fair enough, but I guess he should remain loyal to an organization so that his fans will at least stay true to the club as well. I mean is there an issue with his attitude? Like for example, Kyrie Irving left Cleveland when he joined. Maybe his teammates don't want to play with him, and he feels it. Who knows?