Thread: Weird dreams!

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:42 PM
    Wong

Weird dreams!

Just a random question, does anyone else experience weird arse dreams when it's hotter than normal where you live? Because it's been around 30c (90f I think) where I'm living, the past few months, and been having some strange and weird dreams. Don't ask me what they're about because I cannot remember them right now.

Last Seen
    7th September 2018 03:32 PM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    Nope.
    I'm the kind of guy who never remembers his dreams, except for that one i made a post about.*
    But yes it can be a side effect of heat because you're less comfortable that usual, and since you're unconscious you can't fo something to cool down your body tells you through subconscious.
    Never overestimate mankind.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 06:58 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I have lucid dreams all year round. They're often not like stereotypes seem to suggest and they're also not always a good thing. I've had fascinating ones and frightening ones, but I don't think weather affects them much.

It might be a good idea to keep some kind of dream journal if you want to record them. Or use your phone to quickly jot it down in the dream thread. I don't tend to find many people who say they have frequent, complex and unusual dreams, so I always feel a bit alone there. I never wrote down last night's dream and I can't remember much. There were these houses on a long staircase-like structure and I remember eating breakfast with somebody in one of the houses. But when you looked outside it was like you were floating in the air. I suppose it broke the laws of physics anyway.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the rideyou're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    13th August 2018 12:05 PM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    I tend to have more dreams when I'm feeling emotional, otherwise I never really have them.
    Unfortunately that means that the majority of my dreams are bad ones.

On the bright side, this summer I've been able to have my first dream Aisha appeared in.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:46 PM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Man, I get some of the most boring dreams ever. It's usual mundane stuff like something happening at work or some argument I get with a family member. Every once in awhile I get a sleep paralysis episode where I see some scary shit but I don't think that really counts.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:27 AM
    Wong
    My hormones tend to play a role in my dreams... that or I fall asleep with the TV on. I will actually dream in relation to what is on TV. Anyone else have that happen? I always thought it was funny lol

Last Seen
    7th September 2018 02:27 PM
    Wong
    There was one time when I dreamt that I am falling from the sky, the weird thing is when I hit the ground, I am still 100% alive with no scratches whatsoever.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:27 AM
    Wong
    I had a weird dream the other night. I am having trouble remembering it but I know it had to do with someone I once knew. It was an ex of mine. He was a bigger guy but in my dream he had lost weight and for some reason, I was still with him in a relationship. I remember feeling awful too. I think this was only maybe the second or third time I had dreampt of him since knowing who he was. Not sure what it was about but I always find it strange how I randomly dream about people I once knew years after having spoken to them. i haven't talked to this guy in like 10 years.

Last Seen
    19th September 2018 06:42 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    I never connected the two, but all of my most vivid dreams are during the summer. The past 3 or so months have been jam-packed with deep sleep and dreams I can remember, while the past 9 or so months before that were void.

I had a pretty weird one involving an ex-girlfriend wherein we had just finished messing around and then her mom and dad showed up and wanted to catch up with me after all these years. I had a blanket over half of me that was less than adequately clothed, then a terrorist attack came on TV and distracted them enough for me to leave.

I'll have to remember this thread and write a few down as I have them. I'm sure you guys know that dreams fade pretty quickly if you don't take note of the ASAP.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

10. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post