ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 05:52 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong

Are You a Pirate?

It seems that the Space Forces have focused their attention on the frontier due to an invasion of militant Ctarl-Ctarl! Subsequently, this area of space is less regulated than usual. Space is a dangerous place and you'll be more exposed than ever to pirates. Or maybe you want to take advantage of this situation and steal some booty yourself? Now you can! I've introduced the steal function to the forum which you can find in the market when accessing OSN on a computer.

When you try to steal wong from people there's a high chance you'll fail and end up losing money yourself. However, you can decrease the chance of that happening by purchasing a Tao spell called "Old Man", also found in the market. (You can see this one in the third episode.) The spell will increase the odds of successfully stealing from someone.

(Okay, it doesn't look great, but I tried! It's hard to redesign some large symbols for a 50x50 graphic, damn it!)

There will also be more items coming in the future with functionality instead of just being collectables, including an item that will help protect you from theft. As well as your wong there's a chance some of your items will be stolen, so you'd better watch out. If you store your wong in your bank, some of it will also be protected from theft. All this time I've wondered why the bank hasn't been working the same as the bank on Outlaw Star UK. Actually, it turns out the new bank didn't include interest, but now I've upgraded and it does. For a short period of time, the bank is offering very high interest rates, so if you deposit it very soon you could earn a lot. Wong will serve a proper purpose in the future, I swear! (Hey, Aisha loves shiny things. Take care of your wong for Aisha.)

And finally, Fred Luo's receiving a smiley set. Well, you knew that already, but I, er... touched him up a little and now he's better. There's room for improvement, but right now there are six Fred smilies. If you want to flaunt your flamboyant side, now's your chance.

Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Like Zemekis liked this post
    Last Seen
    12th August 2018 02:15 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Me clicking the steal button till it was successful, heh heh:

"(21:31:30) Kokirininja: will she notice the globs of glue....?
    (21:31:56) TheMachetejoe: Nope! I'm as stealthy as a mouse...on bear adrenaline."
    "(18:42:32) Hannah: I like to giggle when I sit in chairs."
    "(19:46:20) lloydSSJ4: I was contemplating my similarities with Fred Luo, while making a sandwhich."
    Referring to Spammers
    (23:27:52) Mantis: I'm thinking of banning the whole of the Philippines from the site.
    (23:27:56) Mantis: The whole bloody country.
    (23:28:05) Mantis: Because that's where most of the parasites come from.

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    You stole nearly 5000 wong from me, you cheeky bugger! Though it did take you ten attempts so I wonder how much you actually made. You'd probably have done better if you'd bought Old Man, but I'm not endorsing piracy or anything!
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"

Anime and Steam info

Last Seen
    12th August 2018 02:15 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Oh I totally bought old man beforehand! I was basically broke so I wasn't losing much wong on my attempts
    "(21:31:30) Kokirininja: will she notice the globs of glue....?
    (21:31:56) TheMachetejoe: Nope! I'm as stealthy as a mouse...on bear adrenaline."
    "(18:42:32) Hannah: I like to giggle when I sit in chairs."
    "(19:46:20) lloydSSJ4: I was contemplating my similarities with Fred Luo, while making a sandwhich."
    Referring to Spammers
    (23:27:52) Mantis: I'm thinking of banning the whole of the Philippines from the site.
    (23:27:56) Mantis: The whole bloody country.
    (23:28:05) Mantis: Because that's where most of the parasites come from.

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Oh, it didn't show in the items tab to the right of your avatar, but I forgot that they're not ordered by the most recent market purchase. Now I see it on your profile. Right, I see. So I'm going to start getting robbed by poor people. Damn you, pirates!

Anime and Steam info