ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    9th December 2018 12:41 PM
    Wong

Reviews: No Game No Life

No Game No Life easily became one of my favorite Animes because of its gaming genre. The story revolves with 2 extreme gamer siblings (note: they are only related by their parents marriage and not by blood) named Sora and his sister Shiro being transported to another world by Tet who is the God of Games to test their skill and ultimately bring balance to that world. Tet is also looking for the best games to do battle with.

This series is very imaginative and quite calculatively scientific. Dont be fooled by the quirky graphics and the harem like scenes because even though it only has 1 season with 12 episodes and a movie a lot of anime lovers including myself are patiently awaiting the release of its next season.

I'm rating No Game No Life 9/10.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 10:54 AM
    Wong
    I've watched a few episodes. The OST was great music at the wrong times, so I'm not sure if I could count that as a positive, but the OST, in general, is above average. And a beautiful and colorful world with endless possibilities for creativity.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:14 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    The show came at a time when far too many anime were based on video games or video game players. The weird incestuous undertones weren't cool either. It felt like it was riding the Sword Art Online/Log Horizon/Overlord/etc. wave. But a ton of people I know enjoyed it....so maybe I just have bad taste. Idk
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    Today 02:20 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I've not watched much anime of this type so maybe I'll check this one out. Too much to watch, though. (Too much to play as well.)
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews