Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 02:55 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong

Classic YouTube Videos

There have already been a few YouTube video threads, such as the ones about dark/light YouTube vids, but this thread is specifically about YouTube classics that are well known. I'm not talking about channels where almost every video has at least a million views. Rather, I'm talking about videos that are at least a few years old that are famous amongst long-time YouTube users. They can be hilarious or interesting.

Here's one I haven't watched in a few years and is about eleven years old now, but it still makes me laugh every time I see it. You'll notice (on the website anyway) that it has around 2.5 million views despite its age and is definitely a classic.

"She installed electronic security, a phone tracing system and bought a dog."
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Funny KorinKitty found this post funny
    Last Seen
    Today 03:07 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    It's always that randomly thrown in van explosions that always cracks me up.

If you remember a fellow named RubberFruit, he made these incredibly bizarre but funny Team Fortress 2 videos. I don't think he is as active as he's used to be some of the stuff he has made were pure gold.

Also, some youtube poops were fun back in the day. My personal favorite were the skooks vids.

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I never saw that first video, but it reminds me of the one below and similar videos. It was hilarious how much these pissed off the Digimon community. They're just using Garry's Mod, right?

Ah, YouTube Poops. I watched a helluva lot of those back in the day. I never saw these Skooks ones though and I'm quite glad really. This looks hilarious and I'll watch the rest of them (for the first time) this weekend. I often enjoyed the classic YouTube Poop themes like CD-i games, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and so on. But one YouTuber I was a big fan of was HateRTP because of his Phoenix Write Poops.

My favourite:

And finally, we can't forget the proto meme (at least it was one of the first):

Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"

Anime and Steam info

Last Seen
    24th March 2019 02:19 AM
    Wong
    I can't even remember what I watched way back then. I think it was something I hardly paid attention to up until maybe 2011. I guess I was a late bloomer with YouTube. I would watch videos here and there before then but I spent most of my time doing things offline and around that time is when I became a shut in lol

Last Seen
    Yesterday 10:10 PM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Speaking of YouTube Poops, here's one of my absolute fave YTPs. The original creator has had multiple accounts taken down over the years, but luckily there are people who have uploaded his work. His poops have some of the best sentence-mixing I've ever heard.

A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

7. Funny Mantis found this post funny
    Last Seen
    28th August 2018 05:25 PM
    Wong
    The iCarly youtube poop is the first one that comes to mind. The video is 9 years old and it was done by Frosted Poops.
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/JFewQThrGLk?autoplay=1

I think the video was called, "Sam learns how to squirt". It is funny and dirty at the same time.

9. Like Mantis liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:47 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

11. You're Winner! Mantis thought that this post's writer are winner!
    Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    That playlist is incredible. Well, a few bad eggs but most of these are great. Also, I remembered another classic.

Anime and Steam info

Last Seen
    Today 03:07 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    The "I'll kill you old style" quote always gets to me. Who knew that someone could get worked up over having steel balls.

This one is a teeny bit more recent but I think it's old enough to qualify.

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    The "I'll kill you old style" quote always gets to me. Who knew that someone could get worked up over having steel balls.
    It's even better when something like this is acknowledged by creators. I wish there was a video of this but at one point in Duke Nukem Forever, Duke says "I'm gonna kill you old style!" There's also a robot that keeps saying "BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS" in a DLC.

Anime and Steam info