Thread: Your Ideal Job

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:14 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong

Your Ideal Job

I'm assuming that a lot of us here are either employed, in university, or would like to be one of the other two. In a perfect world, what job would you have based on your interests or skills? I just recently started working full time after grad school, so work is on my mind a lot.

Joke answers are welcome of course, but when I told my fiance that I want to be paid to test run new hires in Japanese Snack Bars I got smacked...so be careful.

Snacks
    Name:  0cff59063e63b8dc49fcac0d5a0175ae.png
Views: 31
Size:  14.1 KBName:  6f028c37b582bbba1722687f767d29e8.jpg
Size:  33.4 KB
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

2. Funny KorinKitty found this post funny
    Last Seen
    9th December 2018 02:30 PM
    Wong
    For me is horticulture... forestry or ranger. Because I love being outside and being away from others, so to speak.

4. Like Zemekis liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 09:15 PM
    Wong
    I ultimately want to be successful online. I don't like traveling and I like to be on my own time clock so working for myself would be ideal. I want a blog that will either get enough traffic that I can make a living on it or have a successful online shop. If I ever get to a point where I am making beyond great income online, I will then invest some of that into opening a small no kill pet shelter.

6. Like Zemekis liked this post
    Last Seen
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostOfSabotage View Post
    For me is horticulture... forestry or ranger. Because I love being outside and being away from others, so to speak.
    I've got a bit of a thing for horticulture as well, though not as much as you do. Used to go outside quite a bit to tend to the family garden and several trees. It really pains me to move now as I'll lose the Willow tree i grew for 12 years.

I tried to grow a new tree off a cutting but it didn't take.

Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    I ultimately want to be successful online. I don't like traveling and I like to be on my own time clock so working for myself would be ideal. I want a blog that will either get enough traffic that I can make a living on it or have a successful online shop. If I ever get to a point where I am making beyond great income online, I will then invest some of that into opening a small no kill pet shelter.
    Sounds a lot like my sister, at least in reference to the animal aspect. My mom did have a successful online store all run from home. She started off in 1997 i think on eBay selling dollhouse furniture/miniatures, then in the early 2000's added homemade halloween costumes. The items arrive at our house from the various old grannies across the USA who make them, and then we repackage them to the buyer.
    The point is, it's very doable, but you need to find a product that is in demand and that Chinese users haven't severely undercut to the point where it isn't worth your time. Much easier said than done, but she spent over 10 years selling online before making it big and being able to fully support herself using her online store. PM me if you wanna know anything in particular.

Last Seen
    9th December 2018 12:41 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    I'm assuming that a lot of us here are either employed, in university, or would like to be one of the other two. In a perfect world, what job would you have based on your interests or skills? I just recently started working full time after grad school, so work is on my mind a lot.

Joke answers are welcome of course, but when I told my fiance that I want to be paid to test run new hires in Japanese Snack Bars I got smacked...so be careful.

Snacks
    Name:  0cff59063e63b8dc49fcac0d5a0175ae.png
Size:  14.1 KBName:  6f028c37b582bbba1722687f767d29e8.jpg
Size:  33.4 KB
    One of my dreams is to own and manage my own Pizza Place. Not an Italian fine dining restaurant but a fast food kind of place that only sells different kinds of pizza. Also I would like to introduce a new kind of pizza, sliced pizza cut in different shapes and sizes.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 10:54 AM
    Wong
    My dream job is to become the CEO of a multinational internet business working remotely right at the comfort of my home. What I would like to have are all virtual employees, no office spaces, maybe a warehouse that holds stocks and inventory, that's about it. Pretty much like Amazon actually.

Last Seen
    9th December 2018 07:15 PM
    Wong
    The taste-tester at a factory that makes exclusively fruit-flavored kids candies in bulk.

Shallow? Okay, Im also interested in a mathematics job, acting job, directing job, anything like that. Id say Id just want a job that keeps me mentally-active. Physical activity comes daily through ninja-training, so I have to keep my head healthy(-ish), as well! Yeah, I know this is the most basic answer possible.

11. Like Zemekis liked this post
    Last Seen
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Messup434 View Post
    The taste-tester at a factory that makes exclusively fruit-flavored kids’ candies in bulk.

Shallow? Okay, I’m also interested in a mathematics job, acting job, directing job, anything like that. I’d say I’d just want a job that keeps me mentally-active. Physical activity comes daily through ninja-training, so I have to keep my head healthy(-ish), as well! Yeah, I know this is the most basic answer possible.
    Lol, it's all good. I'm just happy to check back and see some responses.