ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:53 PM
    Wong

What will come of Guardians of the Galaxy?

James Gunn was fired over tweets he said years ago. I think 10 or so years back. All of them were meant to be humor but you know how comedy is viewed these days. Anyways, with him being fired at a few of the actors being upset over it, what do you think will come of the movies? Will they just start over again with a new cast and new stories?

Last Seen
    17th December 2018 04:39 PM
    Wong
    Yeah, there were some reports that he was a pedophile and that's why he got fired but the media tells another story. The guardians of the pedophiles all came out and defended this man. They are demanding Disney rehire him and normalize pedophilia in the name of justice. We thought Chris Pratt was a Christian, we were wrong.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:53 PM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Yeah, there were some reports that he was a pedophile and that's why he got fired but the media tells another story. The guardians of the pedophiles all came out and defended this man. They are demanding Disney rehire him and normalize pedophilia in the name of justice. We thought Chris Pratt was a Christian, we were wrong.
    Whoa what!? I am a bit confused here. Is he a legit pedo cause based on his comments and past comedy, nothing was pedo about that. It seems a bit strange though. I really don't know what to think about this whole situation anymore.