ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:46 AM
    Wong

Something You Could Change

Let us say we live in a world where you had the power to change something about other people.
    In order to make this change happen, you would have to change something about yourself.

This is for actions and behaviors. Nothing drawn to an actual object but something people do that you do not like.

If this was possible, what is something you would want to change with people and what would you be willing to change in yourself in order to accomplish this?

Last Seen
    Today 09:32 AM
    Wong
    I'd change how people treat me, I get so judged and bullied from people who don't know me, and I'd change my insecurities. I hope that counts.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:46 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostOfSabotage View Post
    I'd change how people treat me, I get so judged and bullied from people who don't know me, and I'd change my insecurities. I hope that counts.
    I meant it as a general action people do to others/everyone.

I'm sorry you get bullied though and judge. I went through that in middle and high school. When I was noticed it was people laughing at me or teasing me. The rest of the time, people really just forgot I existed. I preferred being invisible.

4. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Today 09:32 AM
    Wong
    Oh, then I would change how everyone else try to screw others like what's happening in Europe with that thing about news and whatnot, and how USA, Russia and N. Korea going at each others throats.

I'd probably change how I get too emotionally attached so easily... I hope that's better one.

Last Seen
    Today 01:19 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    So I guess you mean something equivalent. I should probably start small. I'd change how people pose like idiots on social media, like duckface. In myself I'd change how I'm camera shy.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Today 01:13 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    I'd change people by having them think that giving me free money is a good idea. What I'd change about myself is I'd work on making myself so convincing so that way when I say that I will change myself to others so they can give me money, I actually don't go through with it and just proceed to sucker people out of their money.

How's THAT for cheating the system?!

Last Seen
    24th October 2018 06:27 PM
    Wong
    I'll change how people could be sometimes so pessimistic and cowardly in life and i would probably change my trait of being judgmental sometimes.